The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
:rofl:

No, you haven't :smile: and I really liked them around 1981 :smile: Back then they did a lot of Heaven Up Here songs in concerts. 1983 too, this was known as the year that they were on top of their game :tongue:

Love Ian's voice around this time... (skip to 18:25 :tongue:)
[video="youtube;h8LrS_DcvvY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8LrS_DcvvY[/video]

Ahh phew! And awesome :biggrin: Ahh I see, the peak of The Bunnymen existence! :tongue: And okay!

EDIT: I just had a listen and it was awesome!!
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Ahahahaha :tongue: totes :wink:

Amellia never bears a grudge and forgives all - welcome to the thread! :biggrin: PS Simon is from Duran Duran (FYI) ever heard this?

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!! I LISTENED TO IT ON REPEAT TODAY!! YOU MUST BE PSYCHIC!!!!!!!

Dark in the city, night is a wire. steam in a subway, earth is a fire doo doo doodoo doodoodoodoodoodoodoo doo doo
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Lol, yeah you do. You should have gone to Specsavers.

I did though....:frown:

Specsavers and false advertising!!!
I have reason to believe that me and Amellia do not get along very well
I have reason to believe that me and Amellia do not get along very well

Why's that?
Oh, well you have to resort to the next best thing then: Fake Armani Reading Glasses (Made By Rhythm).
Original post by Amellia123
Ahh phew! And awesome :biggrin: Ahh I see, the peak of The Bunnymen existence! :tongue: And okay!

I LOVE THAT SONG!!!! I LISTENED TO IT ON REPEAT TODAY!! YOU MUST BE PSYCHIC!!!!!!!

/QUOTE]

Indeed :tongue: 1983 was the year they did this fantastic concert at The Royal Albert Hall :biggrin: I have the live album of this :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyITEeyNypo
Original post by L_Azazel
Why's that?

She seems kinda arrogant....
Where as I said sorry after a while....
She thinks Simon is buff....
I think Simon is Ugly....
She is a female.....
I am male......
(The last one is not a reason to not get a long well)
Oh, well you have to resort to the next best thing then: Fake Armani Reading Glasses (Made By Rhythm).

Lol. How's thee homework going?
She seems kinda arrogant....
Where as I said sorry after a while....
She thinks Simon is buff....
I think Simon is Ugly....
She is a female.....
I am male......
(The last one is not a reason to not get a long well)

Well...

Hmm. What were you apologising for anyway? Did you hate on her favourite music or something?
Erm Good, an hour or so, and I'll be done... :smile:

Dark in the city, night is a wire. steam in a subway, earth is a fire doo doo doodoo doodoodoodoodoodoodoo doo doo

Woman, you want me, give me a sign and catch my breathing even closer behind
Do do do do do do do dodo dododo dodo :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by SassKing13
/QUOTE]

Indeed :tongue: 1983 was the year they did this fantastic concert at The Royal Albert Hall :biggrin: I have the live album of this :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyITEeyNypo

Hahaha awesome! :tongue: Ahh all the concerts help at RA hall seem so awesome (even now) - though I suppose you have to be good to get a gig there :tongue: Thank you for the link! :smile:
Well...

Hmm. What were you apologising for anyway? Did you hate on her favourite music or something?

I said Simon is Ugly As F
And She loves Simon and something to do with durant, but durant is a pokemon. I am sooooo confused
Original post by CleverSquirrel

Spoiler

In touch with the ground, I'm on the hunt I'm after you. I smell like I sound, I'm lost and I'm found, and I'm Hungry Like The Wolf.... Straddle the line, in discord and rhyme, I howl and I whine I'm after you. Mouth is alive, juices like wine, and IM HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF!

Haha same :biggrin:
Erm Good, an hour or so, and I'll be done... :smile:

Yay!!
And She loves Simon and something to do with durant, but durant is a pokemon. I am sooooo confused

Who's Simon?

Spoiler

In touch with the ground, I'm on the hunt I'm after you. I smell like I sound, I'm lost and I'm found, and I'm Hungry Like The Wolf.... Straddle the line, in discord and rhyme, I howl and I whine I'm after you. Mouth is alive, juices like wine, and IM HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF!

Haha same :biggrin:

Stalked in the forest, too close to hide
I'll be upon you by the moonlight side

High blood drumming on your skin, it's so tight
You feel my heat, I'm just a moment behind
Do do do do do do do dodo dododo dodo :biggrin:: :lol:

(I love this bit :biggrin:)
Yay!!

Yay
Hahaha awesome! :tongue: Ahh all the concerts help at RA hall seem so awesome (even now) - though I suppose you have to be good to get a gig there :tongue: Thank you for the link! :smile:

Yeah :tongue: It's a pretty big venue :tongue: You're welcome! :smile:

Latest