Why do you keep hanging up on me?

F*ck you,
Me

Dear you,

I'll talk properly the day I can. :colonhash:

Don't cry pls. :console:

From your bestest friend ever. :jumphug:
Dear you,

why do I find it hard to believe your words? Is it that i just think too negatively?
I dont see this working but i want it to so baaaddd

love
meee
Dear you,

:smile:

Love me
Dear you,

I can't wait to meet you :colondollar:

Love me
Dear you,

I love you loads! Don't you forget it! :hugs:

Love me
Dear you,

You're amazing and i am going to tell you that! :smile:

Love me
Dear you,

What we had was essentially nothing. It never happened so it has no bearing on anything and my life shall continue now.

You are so cold and your lack of emotion is painful.

I hope you are aware of how much you have hurt me. The pain is the only reminder that you/we existed.

Good luck in life

Me
Dear you,

I dont even know what to say to you
Im just so stupid I hate myself and I know I'm hurting you
but its life I hate it, im so sorry
you dont know how hard it is for me but its the right thing
just please trust me

love
me
Original post by cupcakes87
x

All of that was so heartwarming to read :cute: whoever it is addressed to they are very lucky to have you :hugs:

----------
Dear you,
Leave me alone OMG ;-; seriously i don't mind helping you but omg stop asking me...questions...every....15...flipping....minutes -__-
*name* what do we have next? *name* when is this due in? *name* what's the answer? STOP. NOW or i'm gonna have to say something i can't listen to this for the next year. Initially i helped you cos it was the start of the year but you really need to get your own **** together, i have my own things i need to worry about and i can't babysit you. Learn your own timetable! and stop interrupting me when i am clearly working. Omg swear you asked me about 15 questions today and that is lower than usual. If you are really stuck then i would help you but it is just laziness! ik you have a lot going on but so do i and i still manage to juggle everything :/
yours irritably,

me ;-;
Dear you,

My heart is broken, I'm lying here, my thoughts are choking on you.

I don't want to fall to pieces. I just want you to tell me it's all gonna be okay. I know why you can't, but I really don't want to let you go.

You're my heroin.

Love
Me
[QUOTE="Anonymous;63444037"]Dear you,

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmT9jNashAg[/video]

:cry:

Love me[/video]

[noparse]
[/noparse] is how you do it :tongue:

But :console:
Dear you,

Months of therapy and counselling, because of what you did. You spineless, selfish, twisted, cold-hearted woman. You may be happy now, but I hope karma has it's way with you.

As for me...I'll continue fixing what you broke, and improving myself one bit at a time. One day I'll finally, truly be happy again.
Dear you,

I'm thankful. I want to thank you for all.
You have no idea, like no idea ma chérie.
You supported me when I was really really down , you were there. I told you not to message me, and you did not. But I know you were worried about me, about what happened.

You promised me, you promised me you'll come ! And as long as I remember, you never broke a promise, and that's why we are friends since so long.

Remember what you said at college ? That I was the kind of popular girl you thought you would never speak to. You were the shy one. We were so different.. But we are friends. 8 years of friendship, amazing hah ? Hope it's for long. I want ya to tell you all of it, but I can't right now.. Because you know it. You wont take it seriously, you're used to it right ?

I want you to truely understand how much you mean for me. I hope we'll do this trip as we promised to each other at our 16 birthday. I assure you, I will make this dream come true. And then, you'll understand, how much I'm grateful for our friendship. Thank you .. You said I was a badass. Haha <3

I'll never forget you, wherever I live, and I'm gonna miss you , a lot. A freaking lot.

Sincerely,
The girl you used to run with in the rain.
Dear you,
you make me cry and i hate you a lot :h:

me
Dear you,

Please reply soon. I'm really confused. I don't understand.

Me
Dear you,

we need a miracle
I'm sorry

love,
me
Dear you
I miss you so much but it seems like my absence has no effect on you. I've heard that you're acting the same way as when I was with you and that you've got a girlfriend now -I don't know how true this is.

I know I could always send a message first but what's the point when you don't care. All you need to do is send a message saying 'hello' and I'll know your at least thinking about me
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you
I miss you so much but it seems like my absence has no effect on you. I've heard that you're acting the same way as when I was with you and that you've got a girlfriend now -I don't know how true this is.

I know I could always send a message first but what's the point when you don't care. All you need to do is send a message saying 'hello' and I'll know your at least thinking about me

That's sad.:frown:

I hope you feel better:hugs:. I went through the same thing so I can understand.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending