The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Who is gg?

Greatguy. A troll who had like 350 accounts, he makes me laugh :3 and it's been a while he did not came around :P
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Greatguy. A troll who had like 350 accounts, he makes me laugh :3 and it's been a while he did not came around :P

350 accs??????????????? WOW, he had a lot of time. How do you know when it is him, when he is here?
350 accs??????????????? WOW, he had a lot of time. How do you know when it is him, when he is here?

Because he is greaguy1 from greatguy350 :lol: he never changes his name lol except the number :lol:
Because he is greaguy1 from greatguy350 :lol: he never changes his name lol except the number :lol:

What a clever geezer
What a clever geezer

:lol:
Anyway, I want him back :cry2:
:lol:
Anyway, I want him back :cry2:

Don't crwy! :please: Or I am gonna start crwying...
Don't crwy! :please: Or I am gonna start crwying...

Lol
Lol

Yes! Laugh, its better than crying. Laugh more and more, so I can drain every bit of happiness from your brain.(Witches Laugh in the Background) (Unrealistic thunder) Pow! Pow!
Yes! Laugh, its better than crying. Laugh more and more, so I can drain every bit of happiness from your brain.(Witches Laugh in the Background) (Unrealistic thunder) Pow! Pow!

What o.o ?
What o.o ?

Don't worry! I am so hated in TSR! I wanna be the most hated person on tsr one day!!!
@FrenchUnicorn I'mm baackkkkkkk frenchie!!!!! :cool: the cool person has landed to meet Cool Frenchie *hi five*
Don't worry! I am so hated in TSR! I wanna be the most hated person on tsr one day!!!

I hate you so much I won't let you accomplish that!

*jumps into your arms* *cuddles you* *tenderly kisses you all over the face* *licks your earlobes* *strokes your belly and makes love to you like no one's ever done to anyone before*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Young child person thing, that is not a very good goal to set to being the most hated person... that is weird and annoying on soo many levels :unimpressed:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
@FrenchUnicorn I'mm baackkkkkkk frenchie!!!!! :cool: the cool person has landed to meet Cool Frenchie *hi five*

Erm. Okay. hi

HI FIIIIIVE squirrel I missed ya :cry2: :hugs: :love:
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot

*jumps into your arms* *cuddles you* *tenderly kisses you all over the face* *licks your earlobes* *strokes your belly and makes love to you like no one's ever done to anyone before*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dude!!!!!Reading that was soooo weird!! :lol:
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot

Posted from TSR Mobile

@CleverSquirrel
No that is weird on so many levels
+ I am a guy, so thats kinda
(edited 8 years ago)
HI FIIIIIVE squirrel I missed ya :cry2: :hugs: :love:

aww i missed you too!! :hugs: how have you been Frenchie?! :console:
aww i missed you too!! :hugs: how have you been Frenchie?! :console:

Fine thanks :biggrin: !! I'm happy cause you remember my friend from this morning ? Who was supposed to run with me ? She asked me to go shopping with her tomorrow to apologize :3 (she was supposed to study but she wont :lol: )
What you up to :3 ?
Roar! (Didn't like the silence)

Latest