The Student Room Group

Time to Talk Day 2016 (Thurs 4th Feb): let's talk about mental wellbeing!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I know, I'm so slow on the uptake, haha! :redface:

:getmecoat:

Not you, silly! :tongue: I meant the person trying to convert you.
Original post by Hydeman
Not you, silly! :tongue: I meant the person trying to convert you.

Oh riiiiiiiiight! :biggrin: Well, quite!!! :jebus:
Oh riiiiiiiiight! :biggrin: Well, quite!!! :jebus:

That was a textbook example of irony. :lol:
Original post by Hydeman
That was a textbook example of irony. :lol:

:teehee:
Oh right, you want me to convert to Islam? I assumed that was what you were getting at first time round, but wasn't quite clear :ninja:

Well I'm very happy with Roman Catholicism, but thanks anyway :biggrin:

No, you misunderstood me . I did not think about your religion .. I don,t care about that ... but Qur'an is good book and Important for me .
I learned a lot from Qur'an
. Also other books
.. For these reasons I use it .. :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by aboo-33
No, you misunderstood me . I did not think about your religion .. I don,t care about that ... but Qur'an is good book and Important for me .
I learned a lot from Qur'an
. Also other books
.. For these reasons I use it .. :biggrin:

Glad you find the Qur'an helpful :yes:
Ah OK, that would explain it, haha :colondollar:

I don't mind people arguing against religion, as long as they do so in an intelligent and eloquent matter. Like I don't really agree with a lot of the stuff that you say, or that Planta says, for example, or The Angry Stoic (back in the day :moon: ), but your posts command respect :yep:

Aww, thanks, that's very kind of you to say :colondollar:

No worries at all, just glad you were able to join in and felt able to post! :smile:

Yes that is very true, sometimes one has to fight very hard against the instinct to be silent/disappear and not let anyone know how you're doing. It can be a real struggle sometimes for me, especially in severe depressive episodes :frown:

It's nice to know I'm remembered fondly
Original post by The Angry Stoic
It's nice to know I'm remembered fondly

Always :yep:

Good to see you back, haven't spotted you on here for AGES :gah:
Always :yep:

Good to see you back, haven't spotted you on here for AGES :gah:

I'm afraid you probably won't see me again for a while! I'm far too busy these days. I only came on here a lot in my gap year which was 3 years ago now.
Original post by The Angry Stoic
I'm afraid you probably won't see me again for a while! I'm far too busy these days. I only came on here a lot in my gap year which was 3 years ago now.

Ah that's fair enough! I hope you're keeping well :yep: Know that you are sorely missed on the Religion forum - most of the "debators" on there these days don't match your standards :nah:
Ah that's fair enough! I hope you're keeping well :yep: Know that you are sorely missed on the Religion forum - most of the "debators" on there these days don't match your standards :nah:

What's that supposed to mean? :frown:
Original post by Hydeman
What's that supposed to mean? :frown:

I said most! You are of course a fine debator, I'm sure I've told you that before :lovehug:
I said most! You are of course a fine debator, I'm sure I've told you that before :lovehug:

Yay! :biggrin: Thanks!

(I love playing an easily-offended drama queen. :colondollar: :colone:)

Spoiler

Original post by Hydeman
Yay! :biggrin: Thanks!

(I love playing an easily-offended drama queen. :colondollar: :colone:)

Spoiler

:getmecoat: at the spoiler

:colondollar:

Of course you love playing an easily-offended drama queen! Us Asians are good at that :tongue: :bhangra: :ninja:
:getmecoat: at the spoiler

:colondollar:

Of course you love playing an easily-offended drama queen! Us Asians are good at that :tongue: :bhangra: :ninja:

How did you know I'm an Asian? :K: But yeah, that's true enough. :tongue:
Original post by Hydeman
How did you know I'm an Asian? :K: But yeah, that's true enough. :tongue:

You mentioned it in a thread we were both posting on and then I was like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT YOU'RE ASIAN?!?!?!?!?! and you were like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!?!?!?!? and we were both like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??!!??!?! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest