The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This is a lovely game to watch.
We are playing very well without Henderson and Milner in the team. The team is looking very fluid today, I'd love another 2 goals in the second half. We have loads of games coming up so it's important we keep the confidence high in the squad.
Another 6-1 is wishful thinking, I'd be happy with another goal and a clean sheet.
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Another 6-1 is wishful thinking, I'd be happy with another goal and a clean sheet.

I'd get really nervous if they scored.. a few more goals for our goal difference would be nice :awesome:
Original post by The.Joker
We are playing very well without Henderson and Milner in the team. The team is looking very fluid today, I'd love another 2 goals in the second half. We have loads of games coming up so it's important we keep the confidence high in the squad.

Definitely, we've been excellent but we would've been even better with Firmino :frown:

Can's determination and Allen's calming influence are really good for us in the middle of the park. Couple that with Sakho's dominance and Flanagan's reliability in defence and it's no surprise we're in the driving seat.
Original post by Zerforax
I'd get really nervous if they scored.. a few more goals for our goal difference would be nice :awesome:

Well as it stands we're level with United but have an inferior GD.
If we win today and they lose to City, we could end up ahead of them by the end of the day even with a game in hand :biggrin:

A long way to go though. 2-0 is a dangerous scoreline and the next goal -if there is one - is huge.
Original post by Lúcio
Definitely, we've been excellent but we would've been even better with Firmino :frown:

Can's determination and Allen's calming influence are really good for us in the middle of the park. Couple that with Sakho's dominance and Flanagan's reliability in defence and it's no surprise we're in the driving seat.

I've been very impressed with Allen this season, whenever he has come on as a sub or started matches he's been very tidy with possession and a few times he has made great long passes. I hope he isn't sold this summer, he'll be a very useful member of the squad to have around.
Skrtel on for Lovren.

Haven't heard about an injury so maybe related to his early yellow card?
Either way it can be dangerous to break up a partnership.
Looks like Lallana is having a good game. Really seems to be finding his feet and looking like the player we paid £25mil for.

If he carries on like this, maybe I'll need to drop my calls to sell him :colondollar:
Skrtel concedes a penalty.

You could just see it happening couldn't you?
No Skrtel no problems. Not for long
Mignolet saves!!!!!!!
Maybe, just maybe, Skrtel was the weak link in our defence.
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
Maybe, just maybe, Skrtel was the weak link in our defence.

It's obvious Klopp was giving him a chance today since we looked really good and had a nice lead.
A few minutes in and he may have blown it already.
Sakho with a vital interception as Soton looked to be in on goal.

The difference between him and Skrtel is unreal.
do any of you guys have a good stream you can pm me?

all the ones I've used so far keep going down after a bit, I missed the pen save too.

Either Ronaldo7, or RAWK's 'where to watch the next Liverpool match' thread should always be your first port of call
do any of you guys have a good stream you can pm me?

all the ones I've used so far keep going down after a bit, I missed the pen save too.

I got you covered
Original post by Real Friends
Either Ronaldo7, or RAWK's 'where to watch the next Liverpool match' thread should always be your first port of call

Pfffft, amateur :tongue:
2-1 Mane

This was coming.
Gave the ball away cheaply, great goal from Mane at an angle that isn't easy to score from.
Ugh would be typical that we throw this away.. we've had so much luck today.

Latest