The Student Room Group

Working in a shop - how to ask out a female customer?

So I've been working in this shop for a bit now. I've always been a bit of a shy, awkward guy around girls, always had low self esteem re my looks etc. However, the perks of this job is that you get a few pretty hot girls who come in, some regularly. And some are really chatty around me and always asking how I am and they generally have a bit of a laugh with me. Of course some of them are, as they say, just being nice. But how would I go about asking them out?

I'm not talking about random girls who come in because of course that's a bit creepy. I'm talking about one or two in particular who come in often, who I have a rapport with and always have a bit of a chat with. How would I be able to pull this off without having the police called on me?

Oh yeah, also how do I ask their name without coming across as a creep?
Reply 1
Would you like to buy anything else? I know a good coffee place, what did you say your name was?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
So I've been working in this shop for a bit now. I've always been a bit of a shy, awkward guy around girls, always had low self esteem re my looks etc. However, the perks of this job is that you get a few pretty hot girls who come in, some regularly. And some are really chatty around me and always asking how I am and they generally have a bit of a laugh with me. Of course some of them are, as they say, just being nice. But how would I go about asking them out?

I'm not talking about random girls who come in because of course that's a bit creepy. I'm talking about one or two in particular who come in often, who I have a rapport with and always have a bit of a chat with. How would I be able to pull this off without having the police called on me?

Try to meet her outside the shop.
Reply 3
Write your name and number on the receipt.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

If it were me, I would say you should just ask me..... say something like "Are you up to much this week?" then wait to see what she says and ask if she would like to maybe get together at some point when she is free.
Reply 5
:teeth: Coffee sometime?
Get some blank business cards and write your phone number on it then sneak it into their bags.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending