The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Heyyyyyyy!!! :hugs: I'm okay thanks, how are you? :smile:

Good morrow to thee SassKing! :jumphug: How are you? :smile:

Oh God :rofl: yes I think that fits the bill nicely :tongue:

Glad to hear ! Same for me thanks :h: what you up to :3 ?
Hi!
Original post by SassKing13
A gift :tongue:
[video="youtube;mo30EQQnTf4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo30EQQnTf4[/video]

I also just listened to this - its brilliant!! :tongue: :biggrin:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Hi!

Hey ! How you doin ?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Glad to hear ! Same for me thanks :h: what you up to :3 ?

Aww good good! :smile: Well I was meant to be going to town, but I apparently I stressed my dad out so much driving this morning that he's just gone off with my mum :rofl:
I'm just doing some maths revision - how about you? :smile: :h:
Hi!

Hello there! How have you been? :smile:
Aww good good! :smile: Well I was meant to be going to town, but I apparently I stressed my dad out so much driving this morning that he's just gone off with my mum :rofl:
I'm just doing some maths revision - how about you? :smile: :h:

Hello there! How have you been? :smile:

Omg :lol: good luck with math :h: !
I woke up at 9 and had my Czech lesson, it's 11:34 right now and I'm just chilling :P (the friday is kinda my day off ^_^) I'm waiting for my friend to come back from uni, and I think we'll go in the woods for a run (as usual haha)
Btw my heart is crushed because she lost her tennis racket so I can't play these days :cry2: (she's my tennis partner I don't play with a lot of different people haha)
Omg :lol: good luck with math :h: !
I woke up at 9 and had my Czech lesson, it's 11:34 right now and I'm just chilling :P (the friday is kinda my day off ^_^) I'm waiting for my friend to come back from uni, and I think we'll go in the woods for a run (as usual haha)
Btw my heart is crushed because she lost her tennis racket so I can't play these days :cry2: (she's my tennis partner I don't play with a lot of different people haha)

Hahaha :lol: and thank you!! :smile:

Ahh right, I hope it went well! How are you finding learning the language? And that's good - I would have a chilling day but I cant seeing as ive been skiving revision pretty much all week :tongue: aww that sounds like fun!!! :smile:

Aww no! Hopefully she will find it soon! I know what you mean - its good to have like one person who you play really well with! :smile:
Hahaha :lol: and thank you!! :smile:

Ahh right, I hope it went well! How are you finding learning the language? And that's good - I would have a chilling day but I cant seeing as ive been skiving revision pretty much all week :tongue: aww that sounds like fun!!! :smile:

Aww no! Hopefully she will find it soon! I know what you mean - its good to have like one person who you play really well with! :smile:

YW :3

For now I'm learning basic Czech , and it's pretty fun ! I struggle with pronounciation sometimes buy when I hope I'll improve :biggrin:

Yeah exactly !! :3

Are you gonna revise all day then ?
Heyyyyyyy!!! :hugs: I'm okay thanks, how are you? :smile:

Good morrow to thee SassKing! :jumphug: How are you? :smile:

Oh God :rofl: yes I think that fits the bill nicely :tongue:

SassKing is okay, and he thanks you for asking :tongue: SassKing wonders how Amellia is? :tongue: :jumphug:

Glad you enjoyed the video. It was awesome :tongue:
I'm aiight (not amazing), how are you guys...
I also just listened to this - its brilliant!! :tongue: :biggrin:

I just listened to this
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp77Pp2r2so
YW :3

For now I'm learning basic Czech , and it's pretty fun ! I struggle with pronounciation sometimes buy when I hope I'll improve :biggrin:

Yeah exactly !! :3

Are you gonna revise all day then ?

Ahh right I see - I'm glad your finding it fun!! :smile: Haha you'll pick it up in no time! :biggrin:

Not sure yet really - I would quite like to go out biking later but we shall see. I'm still doing maths work!! :tongue:
SassKing is okay, and he thanks you for asking :tongue: SassKing wonders how Amellia is? :tongue: :jumphug:

Glad you enjoyed the video. It was awesome :tongue:

Aww good good! Amellia thinks that SassKing is very welcome :jumphug: :tongue: Amellia is alright thank you :tongue: though her dad is annoyed that she keeps freewheeling the car :rofl:
It really was! :tongue: I shall have to look out for some more live Ultravox! performances!

I quite liked that actually, I found it a bit unusual (?) but it was good nether the less :tongue: :smile:
Ahh right I see - I'm glad your finding it fun!! :smile: Haha you'll pick it up in no time! :biggrin:

Not sure yet really - I would quite like to go out biking later but we shall see. I'm still doing maths work!! :tongue:

Ouiii \o/

Good luck again ! And yeah you should definitely go biking ! To relax a bit :h:
I'm aiight (not amazing), how are you guys...

Aww no :frown: whats up? I hope you are okay :smile:

I'm alright thanks - maths is being a bit of a pain but ya know :tongue:
Ouiii \o/

Good luck again ! And yeah you should definitely go biking ! To relax a bit :h:

Haha :party:

Haha thank you! :tongue: I would like to - though ill have to take my sister with me and she is so slow, doesn't wear any bright colours (even though we are only on country roads) and complains that I'm bossing her about too much :rofl: :lol:
Haha :party:

Haha thank you! :tongue: I would like to - though ill have to take my sister with me and she is so slow, doesn't wear any bright colours (even though we are only on country roads) and complains that I'm bossing her about too much :rofl: :lol:

Aw I see, yes it's a bit annoying then haha :P
Aw I see, yes it's a bit annoying then haha :P

Haha yeah :tongue: oh well its good 'character building' as my mum says :lol:

I hope that you and your sister get on better than I do with mine! :biggrin:
Haha yeah :tongue: oh well its good 'character building' as my mum says :lol:

I hope that you and your sister get on better than I do with mine! :biggrin:

HAHAHA me and my sister xD ! Mmmh c'est l'amour vache ! (In english : cow love) it's a french expression to say that wa have fights but it always get better haha
(Like a lot of siblings relationship actually :P )
HAHAHA me and my sister xD ! Mmmh c'est l'amour vache ! (In english : cow love) it's a french expression to say that wa have fights but it always get better haha
(Like a lot of siblings relationship actually :P )

Hahaha aww :biggrin: Ahh I see! We argue quite ait but that's because she is a very... 'demanding' child.....

I don't think any sibling relationships are without fights :tongue:

Latest