The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Aww fantastic!!! :biggrin: Are you looking forward to tomorrow? :awesome:

Haha :lol: Amellia is pleased too :tongue: (if not totally relived) as the exam is in April :lol: Amellia's dad couldn't cope if she stalled one more time :tongue: :lol:

Haha really? Cool! And okay - Amellia is going to cut herself a fringe tomorrow (though it wont be as cool as Ian's) :rofl:

Hmmm, don't know really... :tongue: I guess so :tongue:

:lol:

Yeah :smile: Cool :tongue: I remember finding out what Ian uses to keep his hair up :lol: I can't remember what it was though :tongue: I'll have to find out again :rofl:
Haha yay thank you SassKing!! :hugs: Amellia shall listen tomorrow when she can actually keep her eyes open :lol:

Cool :smile: It's a great song :hugs:
The both liked it enough to apply for it - one is going to Oxford and other to Birmingham, I know someone who is a 4th year physics student and she says its quite hard but she really enjoys it (and that you actually get more marks for a project that doesn't work as you can analyse and try again :lol:) Haha aww :wink:

(the quest for the rice pudding recipe continues.....) :tongue:

Ooh that's good. Have they always liked it? I don't actually like physics that much... :tongue:

(Haha indeed it does) :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SassKing13
Hmmm, don't know really... :tongue: I guess so :tongue:

Yeah :smile: Cool :tongue: I remember finding out what Ian uses to keep his hair up :lol: I can't remember what it was though :tongue: I'll have to find out again :rofl:

Haha aww come on SassKing - its Easter eggs and A View to a Kill tomorrow!! :tongue: Ikr so exciting isn't it? :tongue:

Haha did you? You'll have to tell me so I can try and make mine a bit more fluffy :lol: :tongue: Please do!! :rofl:
Cool :smile: It's a great song :hugs:

Haha awesome!! Amellia looks forward to listening to it then!! :jumphug:
Haha aww come on SassKing - its Easter eggs and A View to a Kill tomorrow!! :tongue: Ikr so exciting isn't it? :tongue:

Haha did you? You'll have to tell me so I can try and make mine a bit more fluffy :lol: :tongue: Please do!! :rofl:

Ah, of course! It's James Bond Sunday :lol: Good old ITV4 :lol:

It was quite odd :rofl: I'll find out for you tomorrow :lol:
Original post by Matrix123
Ooh that's good. Have they always liked it? I don't actually like physics that much... :tongue:

(Haha indeed it does) :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think so yes! I made the mistake of doing physics to fill in the 4th subject gap but didn't really like it. I think to do well at it you have to be really interested in it! :tongue:

:rofl: in the words of Mr Baggins himself - 'we're going on an adventure!!'
Ah, of course! It's James Bond Sunday :lol: Good old ITV4 :lol:

It was quite odd :rofl: I'll find out for you tomorrow :lol:

Haha of course it is!! Roger Moore's last one though :cry: Then its Timothy Dalton's cheesy one :rofl: I hope you aren't snubbing ITV4 SassKing, because that's :naughty: :tongue:

Haha okay :rofl: he didn't use bee's wax did he? Or was it something like Vaseline? :lol: Hahaha okay then - thank you!! :tongue: :rofl:
I think so yes! I made the mistake of doing physics to fill in the 4th subject gap but didn't really like it. I think to do well at it you have to be really interested in it! :tongue:

:rofl: in the words of Mr Baggins himself - 'we're going on an adventure!!'

Haha good! Ohh right, yeah that really does make me very doubtful about my original choices...

Haha Yes!!! :tongue:
Haha good! Ohh right, yeah that really does make me very doubtful about my original choices...

Haha Yes!!! :tongue:

Do they allow you to change your mind? Haha I'm sure you'll like it - I was a bit lazy and didn't really work hard enough....

Haha ahh hobbits..... :tongue:
Haha of course it is!! Roger Moore's last one though :cry: Then its Timothy Dalton's cheesy one :rofl: I hope you aren't snubbing ITV4 SassKing, because that's :naughty: :tongue:

Haha okay :rofl: he didn't use bee's wax did he? Or was it something like Vaseline? :lol: Hahaha okay then - thank you!! :tongue: :rofl:

I definitely wouldn't snub ITV4 :tongue: There's been some great films on there! I do like that channel and BBC4 :tongue:

SassKing will find out :rofl:
I definitely wouldn't snub ITV4 :tongue: There's been some great films on there! I do like that channel and BBC4 :tongue:

SassKing will find out :rofl:

Haha phew thank goodness!! :tongue: And BBC4 is where its at! I do kind of live on iPlayer a bit :lol: ITV4 puts on a lot of 'classic' films I find - so my Sunday afternoons are sorted :tongue:

Haha he had better - preferably before Amellia comes to actually style her hair :lol:
Haha phew thank goodness!! :tongue: And BBC4 is where its at! I do kind of live on iPlayer a bit :lol: ITV4 puts on a lot of 'classic' films I find - so my Sunday afternoons are sorted :tongue:

Haha he had better - preferably before Amellia comes to actually style her hair :lol:

Yeah it does, and that's why it's so good :tongue: :smile: I love older films...
Do they allow you to change your mind? Haha I'm sure you'll like it - I was a bit lazy and didn't really work hard enough....

Haha ahh hobbits..... :tongue:

Well we only put our options down for the purposes of the timetable next year. We can choose our actual options in September.) Aww haha thanks.

Haha yippee! :rofl:
Yeah it does, and that's why it's so good :tongue: :smile: I love older films...

Haha some channels never disappoint do they? :smile: Same I agree - my mum says I was born in the wrong era :lol:
Well we only put our options down for the purposes of the timetable next year. We can choose our actual options in September.) Aww haha thanks.

Haha yippee! :rofl:

Ahh right okay - so if you didn't really like it you could just swap to something else! :smile: :hugs:

:rofl: *que the Hobbit dance*
(edited 8 years ago)
Haha some channels never disappoint do they? :smile: Same I agree - my mum says I was born in the wrong era :lol:

No :smile: and God I was :lol:

Amellia, why aren't we friends in real life... *Sigh* :lol: :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Ahh right okay - so if you didn't really like it you could just swap to something else! :smile: hugs:

Ahh right okay - so if you didn't really like it you could just swap to something else! :smile: :hugs:

If I wanted to, yeah :smile:

Haha I'll leave you to it Amellia! :tongue:

No :smile: and God I was :lol:

Hahaha such a simple way of life back then (well sort of!) and of course the brilliant music - I would rather have liked to go to a real 70s disco! :rofl:

Hmm I think I'm going to have to go to bed - this site keeps crashing my computer!! Goodnight! :hugs: and hopefully see you tomorrow!! :smile:

Latest