The Student Room Group

50 people dead in Pakistan after ISLAMIC terror attack

Scroll to see replies

Poor Pakistan, its starting to look like Europe jokesss el o el

Seriously though, the 50 odd children can join the other hundreds of islamic terrorist killing victims in the past week with the comfort that "Islamophobia" is the real danger and threat to mankind
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
Great way of spreading Islamic peace around the world.

A piece here, a piece there, pieces of bodies everywhere
Islamabad
Its really upsetting :frown:
there was also the recent bus attack and the kids in Peshawar who were also attacked
but many people don't know about this :frown:
Original post by Z-Zinan
More like Islam-is-bad

The soul meaning of Islam is Peace and Submission, however people are unable to see this as they are blinded by western news and media.
Is anyone aware of the aims behind attacks like these are? I would think the motives would be similar to those in the West, but I dont know enough about Pakistan to say.
Reply 7
Original post by Venetian Snares
Tbh the right-wingers are probably happy about this.

The more ragheads ISIS kill the less chance there is of ragheads coming to kill us.

I'm a right winger that hates ISIS but the death of innocent people, no matter their race is unacceptable.

I tried to post this thread like 2 hours ago, and my thread is 'being reviewed' :colonhash:

RIP to the people that died at the hand of Islamic terrorism.
Reply 9
Original post by Shaziininja
The soul meaning of Islam is Peace and Submission, however people are unable to see this as they are blinded by western news and media.

I'm sure it was western news and media that made peaceful submissive Muslims kill 50 people in Pakistan today?
I'm getting sick and tired of people connecting these horrible acts with Islam. They are TERRORISTS, they have ignorantly used religion as an excuse to gain political power.
Reply 11
Checking BBC now
By the way the BBC are reporting that there's now at least 60 people dead.

"There is speculation that Christian families out for the Easter weekend may have been the target, says the BBC's Shaimaa Khalil, in Lahore."
Reply 13
Original post by NickLCFC
I tried to post this thread like 2 hours ago, and my thread is 'being reviewed' :colonhash:

RIP to the people that died at the hand of Islamic terrorism.

This is my third account mate.

I know what you mean.
I wonder how long it will take the relevant department of the Pakistani government to tweet, 'terrorists have no religion.' Took only a few hours after Peshawar, if I remember rightly. :moon:
Reply 15
seriously cant these buffoons see that they are killing innocent people, muslim or not.
Reply 16
Original post by NickLCFC
By the way the BBC are reporting that there's now at least 60 people dead.

"There is speculation that Christian families out for the Easter weekend may have been the target, says the BBC's Shaimaa Khalil, in Lahore."

"Religion of peace and tolerance"
Original post by Shaziininja
Its really upsetting :frown:
there was also the recent bus attack and the kids in Peshawar who were also attacked
but many people don't know about this :frown:

The Peshawar attacks was one the deadliest and barbaric attacks yet the world remained quiet. Oh yeah, cos the victims were of Pakistan. Its rather ridiculous how so many people fail to understand that Pakistan has itself been one of the biggest victim of terrorism, yet Pakistan gets hated on. This world, man!
Original post by BrokenLife
The Peshawar attacks was one the deadliest and barbaric attacks yet the world remained quiet. Oh yeah, cos the victims were of Pakistan. Its rather ridiculous how so many people fail to understand that Pakistan has itself been one of the biggest victim of terrorism, yet Pakistan gets hated on. This world, man!

... What?
Original post by haj101
I'm getting sick and tired of people connecting these horrible acts with Islam. They are TERRORISTS, they have ignorantly used religion as an excuse to gain political power.

I'm getting sick and tired of people not realising that these terrorists have been fuelled by Islam's evil and hatred. Muslim countries like Turkey and Saudi and many more are giving money and support to ISIS, they even bomb the people trying to defeat the scum (turkey bombing Kurds). Muslims kill Muslims and it will never stop

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending