The Student Room Group

50 people dead in Pakistan after ISLAMIC terror attack

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Daniel9998
I'm getting sick and tired of people not realising that these terrorists have been fuelled by Islam's evil and hatred. Muslim countries like Turkey and Saudi and many more are giving money and support to ISIS, they even bomb the people trying to defeat the scum (turkey bombing Kurds). Muslims kill Muslims and it will never stop

Hahahahahha.

Loved how you put that ignorant little liberal in her place.
There was no confirmation that the suicide bomber was a Muslim. Secondly, Pakistan is predominately Muslim and have faced the wrath of many suicide bombs. Thus, if the suicide bombed was a muslim, then what a contradiction.
Pakistan is in a right hell hole. And the problem is Saudi Arabia funded madrassahs and educated which teach kids that anyone who doesn't follow there version of Islam is corrupt, even Sufis are being taken down with many replacing Sufism with Deobandi/Wahabbism, how do minorities expect to function in the country?? We need to cut ties with them and stop letting them inferutrate the education systems brainwashing children thinking that it's right. Pakistan has stood together from terror attacks for time, however stuff like this will keep occuring if we don't stop the people responsible
Original post by NickLCFC
... What?

People of Pakistan have been one of the biggest victims of terrorism, yet Pakistanis are hated on so much worldwide is what I mean.
Reply 24
Original post by Oblivion99
There was no confirmation that the suicide bomber was a Muslim. Secondly, Pakistan is predominately Muslim and have faced the wrath of many suicide bombs. Thus, if the suicide bombed was a muslim, then what a contradiction.

"There is speculation that Christian families out for the Easter weekend may have been the target, says the BBC's Shaimaa Khalil, in Lahore."

https://twitter.com/AP/status/714160559764213764?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Taliban claim authority of the attack

You failed.
Original post by Z-Zinan
Is the party that gets more mainstream sympathy the subject now?

You can ƒuck off if that's your only contribution to this thread.

Firstly, mind your language and then i shall talk to you.:h:
Original post by BrokenLife
People of Pakistan have been one of the biggest victims of terrorism, yet Pakistanis are hated on so much worldwide is what I mean.

Ironic. People love our food, then turn around and call us Paki's. Scumssss.
Reply 27
So sad to hear this.
Was so close to home as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Z-Zinan
"There is speculation that Christian families out for the Easter weekend may have been the target, says the BBC's Shaimaa Khalil, in Lahore."

https://twitter.com/AP/status/714160559764213764?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Taliban claim authority of the attack

You failed.

I failed? Muslim's died in that attack. You bellend, that region where the bomb was detonated was a densely populated with Muslims. Taliban arent muslim for shih.
Original post by haj101
I'm getting sick and tired of people connecting these horrible acts with Islam. They are TERRORISTS

You say that as if the two are necessarily mutually exclusive. They aren't.
Ironic. People love our food, then turn around and call us Paki's. Scumssss.

Exactly my point but oh no don't say that cos its irrelevant to this thread:rolleyes:

As Pakistanis, we understand how sad it is to be the victims of terrorism and then see the world blaming normal Pakistanis for being 'terrorist'. Errm..No.:colonhash:
The Peshawar attacks was one the deadliest and barbaric attacks yet the world remained quiet. Oh yeah, cos the victims were of Pakistan. Its rather ridiculous how so many people fail to understand that Pakistan has itself been one of the biggest victim of terrorism, yet Pakistan gets hated on. This world, man!

i know :frown:
Original post by Hydeman
You say that as if the two are necessarily mutually exclusive. They aren't.

Actually they are*. Sticky fingers.
Reply 33
I failed? Muslim's died in that attack. You bellend, that region where the bomb was detonated was a densely populated with Muslims. Taliban arent muslim for shih.

You saying the Taliban "arent muslim for shih" doesn't change the fact that they are you retard.
Reply 34

Original post by Z-Zinan
"Religion of peace and tolerance"

Lol you're so pathetic.
Innocent children died, have some sympathy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Firstly, mind your language and then i shall talk to you.:h:

I say whatever the hell I want whenever the hell i want.

You have a problem with that

F*UCK OFF!
A poll from Pew Research shows that 9% of the Pakistani population have a favourable view towards ISIS, which is just over 16,000,000 people. Even more shockingly, the vast majority of the population (62%) answered 'didn't know'.

(edited 8 years ago)
The Peshawar attacks was one the deadliest and barbaric attacks yet the world remained quiet . Oh yeah, cos the victims were of Pakistan. Its rather ridiculous how so many people fail to understand that Pakistan has itself been one of the biggest victim of terrorism, yet Pakistan gets hated on. This world, man!

Not really. The attack was covered by all mainstream news and was heavily discussed on social media etc.. People hardly remained silent
Actually they are*. Sticky fingers.

No, they aren't*. Stickier fingers.
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Poor Pakistan, its starting to look like Europe jokesss el o el

Seriously though, the 50 odd children can join the other hundreds of islamic terrorist killing victims in the past week with the comfort that "Islamophobia" is the real danger and threat to mankind

And yet the vast, vast majority of Muslims have never killed anyone.

I wonder what your attitude was toward Christians bombing abortion clinics all over the US 20 years ago? Or the Irish killing thousands during the Troubles? Were you spouting this same utter *******s but replacing "Muslims" with Christians or the Irish?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending