The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi everyone, happy easter! Just wondering if anyone would be so kind as to give me a UniDays code for House of Fraser please? Not a student since last year but still poor and paying for it! Discount always helpful! x
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Good thanks (My idea of good, not your (most likely) heavenly idea of good)!
How about You? :biggrin:

Aww well still I hope you are okay! :smile: I'm alright thanks -quite tired though now!!! :biggrin:
Original post by lb182uk
Hi everyone, happy easter! Just wondering if anyone would be so kind as to give me a UniDays code for House of Fraser please? Not a student since last year but still poor and paying for it! Discount always helpful! x

Happy Easter (Even though I don't celebrate Easter)! I don't shop at HOF anymore.... + I'm only 13 sooo I don't get Unidays code. Dunno what that is.....
Original post by lb182uk

Hi! Happy easter to you too! I'm afraid I don't know the code :redface:
Yes, discounts are always helpful! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amellia123
Aww well still I hope you are okay! :smile: I'm alright thanks -quite tired though now!!! :biggrin:

Tired..... Why?
Original post by Matrix123
Ooh. Do you remember when I talked about the leaking of identities? First SassKing, then Amellia then Matrix. Now is Little Amellia's turn...she actually cares! :eek: (just kidding - she probably does but I just found it funny to say :tongue:)

Haha indeed they do!

Wow! Haha yeah you don't want room temperature milk! :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yes I think so!! :lol: Haha omg yes :tongue: And ikr - she has a heart after all! :eek: (it was quite funny actually :tongue: )

Yeah it would have gone nasty (yucky) Hmmm now I'm fancying some milk and biscuits :lol: but I already cleaned my teeth!!!!
Tired..... Why?

Its been a long day and its past my bed time :lol:

Bed time.... What's that? :biggrin:

I'm on holiday!!! No bed time for me! Getting high everynight and getting tipsy all day!!!! :u:
Haha yes I think so!! :lol: Haha omg yes :tongue: And ikr - she has a heart after all! :eek: (it was quite funny actually :tongue: )

Yeah it would have gone nasty (yucky) Hmmm now I'm fancying some milk and biscuits :lol: but I already cleaned my teeth!!!!

Haha yes. Phewwww (so much relief) :tongue: Woo! Line the streets with tables and food for we shall hold a grand party in celebration of this new fact - Little Amellia...has a heart! *trumpets blown in recognition of event* oh wait, what's that I hear the people say? It's too dark? It's too late at night? Well...we shall have to celebrate tomorrow! :colondollar:
(I was obviously waiting to see if they'd pick up on that. Please note, at no point did I think it was a good idea to party in complete darkness! To think of the risk we would have put our people through! *shivers at the thought*)

Yeah!
Awww well...you could brush your teeth again afterwards? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha yes. Phewwww (so much relief) :tongue: Woo! Line the streets with tables and food for we shall hold a grand party in celebration of this new fact - Little Amellia...has a heart! *trumpets blown in recognition of event* oh wait, what's that I hear the people say? It's too dark? It's too late at night? Well...we shall have to celebrate tomorrow! :colondollar:
(I was obviously waiting to see if they'd pick up on that. Please note, at no point did I think it was a good idea to party in complete darkness! To think of the risk we would have put our people through! *shivers at the thought*)

Yeah!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Amazing :rofl:
Bed time.... What's that? :biggrin:

I'm on holiday!!! No bed time for me! Getting high everynight and getting tipsy all day!!!! :u:

Hahahaha :rofl: Same :tongue: but Amellia does need a decent amount of sleep - she doesn't want to crash the car tomorrow :tongue: Oh yes obviously :rofl:
Original post by SassKing13
Amazing :rofl:

Thanks! :excited:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh my actual God :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Its going to be more grand than the Queen's Jubilee party :lol: Matrix you complete and utter genius :biggrin: Haha she can be quite ungrateful so may not truly appreciate the gesture :tongue:

I could do - oh well I can have them tomorrow :wink:
Oh my actual God :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Its going to be more grand than the Queen's Jubilee party :lol: Matrix you complete and utter genius :biggrin: Haha she can be quite ungrateful so may not truly appreciate the gesture :tongue:

I could do - oh well I can have them tomorrow :wink:

Haha yes...hmm maybe a little indoors gathering will do for ungrateful Little Amellia :tongue:
Ooh nice to see you don't give in to your temptations! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha yes...hmm maybe a little indoors gathering will do for ungrateful Little Amellia :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha or maybe not at all :lol: She's so undeserving :tongue: Can we throw a party for you instead? This one time I shall let SassKing pick the music :tongue:

Haha yeah :biggrin: these past few months I really seem to have lost my appetite - though never usually for biscuits! :tongue:
Amellia is going to have to go and catch some zeds now (zzZZzzzZZZZzzzz) Though I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!!

Goodnight!! :grouphugs:
Amellia is going to have to go and catch some zeds now (zzZZzzzZZZZzzzz) Though I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!!

Goodnight!! :grouphugs:

Goodnight! :hugs:

Latest