The Student Room Group

50 people dead in Pakistan after ISLAMIC terror attack

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mil88
If you lack understanding of the religion, then don't accuse the religion please.

Calling me ignorant now are we. This discussion is close.
Reply 181
69 Killed :frown:
Anybody having a tough time understanding whether islam is violent or not just listen to the first 4 minutes of this lecture to clear your thoughts up a little

http://youtu.be/del_4z5d-BY
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459121850.019256.jpg
Reply 184
Original post by SAhm95
damn you can read arabic? you've read the entire quran? and you even know every single hadith? damn bro please teach me everything I'll even pay u for lessons :smile:

Spoiler

Listen up carefully you fool.

Whether i read the Quran in Arabic, or I read it in Chinese, whatever language i read it in doesn't matter, fact is I read it completely. Along with all your other ahadiths.

Plus why is the Arabic language so important? Was allah so dumb that he had to reveal some revelations to a guy who speaks an obscure language only 12% of the world speaks? Islam the so called religion for entire humanity should only be read in a language spoken by only 12% of the world, number is probably even smaller?

Now piss off you dummy, I don't have to google sh*t, I'm not another ignorant muslim like Oblivious that gets his crap from search engines.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by CoolCavy
OMG i didn't mean to rep the OP :getmecoat:
smh zoned out briefly and just repped out of habit :redface:

That coat emoji though......:biggrin:
Original post by vintroxmintroxqr
You made my day buddy.
50 less pakis in the world.
Too bad more of those barbaric dimwits didn't die...

What a disgusting, pathetic comment, reported.
Oh man, the majority of the victims were Christian and people still wanna think they are all muslims, damn.
Original post by Longshot700
Oh man, the majority of the victims were Christian and people still wanna think they are all muslims, damn.

To the regressive Left, everyone with Brown skin is a Muslim.
Reply 189

Hahahahahaha.

Apparently every victim of terror in the middle east has to be muslim.

Stupid liberals
Original post by Farm_Ecology
To the regressive Left, everyone with Brown skin is a Muslim.

I thought it was right or something.

No, it's the regressive left. You might have also noticed a lot of these people insinuate that Muslims are all brown skin people, oblivious to the fact that Muslims can be white, black and the entire gamut of colours and races. That's why their narrative is white people versus Muslims like there are no white Muslims in the world even though a couple of ISIS's military chiefs are ginger white guys lol. It's why it's staggeringly stupid for them to say that criticism of Islam or Muslims is racist. That they state it is, is to imply of course that Muslims are all brown skin people, which ironically is racist in itself.
(edited 8 years ago)

Ignorance exists on both sides, but recently we're seeing an important emergence of left-wing bigots who assume that even criticising or discussing an issue related to Islam is Islamophobia. They're more concerned about not hurting peoples' feelings rather than making sure we live in a safer world.

I'm a Pakistani, living in Pakistan. The Park that was attacked, didn't have a sign 'Christians only' I've been there MANY times. Yesterday people were celebrating 'basant' the parks were EXTREMELY full. My friend also just missed being killed by 5 minutes. 70+ are dead and 300+ injured. I don't know why you think that because there was more Christians or Muslims dead it makes a difference. We went to go donate blood for the victims and you know what? Not ONE US give a god damn thought to the fact that our blood will be mixing into a 'Christian' victims arteries. These are your first world problems where you care about the religion of victims, but let me tell you something, when your on the brink of survival, a human is a human and thats it
Reply 194
Original post by Ruby17
I'm a Pakistani, living in Pakistan. The Park that was attacked, didn't have a sign 'Christians only' I've been there MANY times. Yesterday people were celebrating 'basant' the parks were EXTREMELY full. My friend also just missed being killed by 5 minutes. 70+ are dead and 300+ injured. I don't know why you think that because there was more Christians or Muslims dead it makes a difference. We went to go donate blood for the victims and you know what? Not ONE US give a god damn thought to the fact that our blood will be mixing into a 'Christian' victims arteries. These are your first world problems where you care about the religion of victims, but let me tell you something, when your on the brink of survival, a human is a human and thats it

Lady, your story about you living in Pakistan and you donating blood, and peace this and love that is cool and all, but all your actions doesn't change the fact that ISLAMIC terrorists Killed 70 people yesterday and now over 3,000 in the last 31 days all in the name of ALLAH.

Original post by Betelgeuse-
Poor Pakistan, its starting to look like Europe jokesss el o el

Seriously though, the 50 odd children can join the other hundreds of islamic terrorist killing victims in the past week with the comfort that "Islamophobia" is the real danger and threat to mankind

Original post by Z-Zinan
Great way of spreading Islamic peace around the world.

A piece here, a piece there, pieces of bodies everywhere

This has nothing whatsoever to do with Islam so grow up
Original post by KimKallstrom
No, it's the regressive left. You might have also noticed a lot of these people insinuate that Muslims are all brown skin people, oblivious to the fact that Muslims can be white, black and the entire gamut of colours and races. That's why their narrative is white people versus Muslims like there are no white Muslims in the world even though a couple of ISIS's military chiefs are ginger white guys lol. It's why it's staggeringly stupid for them to say that criticism of Islam or Muslims is racist. That they state it is, is to imply of course that Muslims are all brown skin people, which ironically is racist in itself.

No, attacking Islam manifests from racist perceptions
Original post by YERE
Lady, your story about you living in Pakistan and you donating blood, and peace this and love that is cool and all, but all your actions doesn't change the fact that ISLAMIC terrorists Killed 70 people yesterday and now over 3,000 in the last 31 days all in the name of ALLAH.

Oh please and as if you know anything about the region I live in and the splinters of the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan, who carried out this attack. The groups here have a different agenda, a political one more so. Not every single 'Islamic' group is the same. Why was the school in Peshawar attacked, I'd love to hear your first rate answer.
Reply 198
Original post by Ruby17
Oh please and as if you know anything about the region I live in and the splinters of the Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan, who carried out this attack. The groups here have a different agenda, a political one more so. Not every single 'Islamic' group is the same. Why was the school in Peshawar attacked, I'd love to hear your first rate answer.

It's not that I do not need to know about the area, it's that i do not give a flying ƒuck about the area. What I do infact care about is are a group of terrorists justifying their terrorism by religion. And the death of innocent children for no reason other than Ideological islamic insanity. The fact that the Taliban killed over 900 school kids in retaliation to Operation Zarbeaz doesn't change their MANY other religiously motivated attacks.
Reply 199
Original post by Oliver_94
This has nothing whatsoever to do with Islam so grow up

Please stop deluding yourself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending