The Student Room Group

Anyone heard back from Clifford Chance Intelligent Aid?

The title says it all... The deadline wasn't that long ago (Feb 23rd) but I'm wondering if anyone heard back from them.
Reply 1
Nope..

Still waiting
Reply 2
Original post by ElizS
Nope..

Still waiting

Original post by LordJudge
The title says it all... The deadline wasn't that long ago (Feb 23rd) but I'm wondering if anyone heard back from them.

Have either of you heard anything today? They said they'll let us know on the 30th. I'm wondering if they only contact those who have been successful?
Reply 3
I'm still waiting as well, I tried calling them but the line is constantly busy.
Reply 4
I'm still waiting as well, I tried calling them but the line is constantly busy.

Oh I see, ok thanks! At this point I don't care if I don't get it anymore, but I'd just like to know whether it's a yes or no and put myself out of misery lol
Reply 5

I just got my rejection! Good luck with yours! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by mani555
Ah unlucky! Dw too much about it because you can always apply next year :smile: I haven't heard anything yet so don't what to make of it. Did CC give you any feedback? :smile:

Maybe it's a good thing you haven't heard anything! Good luck with it! :smile:

Also nope no feedback, it said in the email they are unable to due to numbers. I guess it would be quite hard to give individual feedback to each essay!
Reply 7
Hi,
has anyone managed to get to the finals?
Reply 8
Original post by mani555
I don't know what to expect! Would you mind telling me what uni you're at? And what industry/sector did you pick to answer the intelligent aid question? :smile:

I'm at BPP, and I linked it to the corporate world and to psychology! What about yourself?
Reply 9
Got my rejection yesterday. Anyone here made it to the finals?
Reply 10
Yes - I did.
Reply 11
Congrats Kate - what sector did you discuss if you don't mind me asking? I talked about ethical culture in an intellectual property context.
Reply 12
I also made it to the finals.
Reply 13
Congrats Kate - what sector did you discuss if you don't mind me asking? I talked about ethical culture in an intellectual property context.

Of course not :smile:
It is difficult to categorize but I think you could say 'financial sector.'
I talked about the post-revolution situation in the Czech Public where everyone operated in a pretty much legal-vacuum within non-existent regulatory framework and how some individuals/companies used it to obtain benefits immorally whilst others manage to maintain the basic business morals and yet be highly profitable.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending