The Student Room Group

Looks wise what would you honestly rate yourself out of 10?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheMadHatteress

Spoiler

Spoiler

If we roll back the years to when I was 19 and at my peak with women then I was tall, thin, stylish and had most of my hair plus a cute face so I'd have given myself 8/10.

As I'm now fatter, can't buy all the clothes I want as a result, have lost much more hair I'd now have to lower that to a 4 or 5.

Should I get my body back then I reckon a 6 or 7 is manageable.

Not that looks should hold you back with the opposite sex past a minimum threshold.
Original post by goobypls
Y so low lol

:indiff:
Original post by ShyBrown
That's interesting because I thought the question was about how you look, not feminism or masculism. O_o

Posted from TSR Mobile

In stereotypical definitions of beauty for women, generally the more feminine the better, which is why I thought it was relevant. I rated myelf against a stereotype basically. Hope that makes sense.
Original post by black_mamba
In stereotypical definitions of beauty for women, generally the more feminine the better, which is why I thought it was relevant. I rated myelf against a stereotype basically. Hope that makes sense.

So are we solely rating ourselves based on the general concensus of others or including our own opinion. (Quoting you, but asking in general)

Either way I'm still a 9. But some of you need to look in the mirror. Also, here's a hug.
Original post by Mary562
:indiff:

:badger::badger::badger::badger:
2/10
11/10 :mmm:

Spoiler

6, ive been told
On this app out of 200 girls i remember my looks being around 7.5 but i would say 7💩💩💩💩
Reply 450
ive always been told am an 8,9 or 10.

im gonna go with 8 :smile:
I'm definitely a strong 2/10. Seriously though, I'm so amazed when people are comfortable in their own skin, even pretty people. Confidence is honestly such an attractive trait but, as someone with debilitating anxiety, I feel as though it'll be forever out of my reach.
For a few girls it was a 10/10, for others a 2/10 or whatever.

A gay friend of mine also put me at 8.5/10, so there's that.
Officially tipping the scale at 11.3 :yy:
e^0/10:colondollar:
Peoples scales are so flawed 5 is not average unless you're telling me that you're seeing 10s as frequently as you are seeing 1s which is unlikely in britain.
2 I'm thinking I'm being too harsh on myself but yeah.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are we basing this on full body or face alone?

2/10 face

10/10 body

so 6/10 average.
Heaven blessed/10
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
To certain people I'm a 2.5 then to other people I'm a strong 3 :rolleyes:

No way.

Hope this is a joke. :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending