The Student Room Group

HOW OLD and TALL are YOU?

Scroll to see replies

I'M eighteen AND AROUND 1.8m.

WHY ARE we both RANDOMLY SHOUTING some WORDS and SAYING others?
Original post by Rhythmical
Before you go and report me I'm going to apply for the university of Manchester at the end of the year, it's better than Liverpool. :P

Booooo :mob: Liverpool's the place to be (Manchester uni's better like, but who cares)
20, 5'2 :frown:
17, 5'5
19 and 5"10.8

But when people ask i round up to 5"11 😂
I'll be 18 2morro:dance: [Yes on April fool's day:erm:]
5'4/5'5 or 5'6 :dontknow:
Original post by kieran12321LFC
Booooo :mob: Liverpool's the place to be (Manchester uni's better like, but who cares)

I care but you're smart and applying to Cambridge so it doesn't matter. You can just crush the undergrads at Liverpool with your tall height lol whilst you wonder around town.
Reply 67
Borderline 6 foot.
Reply 68
19 years old, 5' 10".
I care but you're smart and applying to Cambridge so it doesn't matter. You can just crush the undergrads at Liverpool with your tall height lol whilst you wonder around town.

You must be pretty smart too if you're applying to Manchester :smile:
You must be pretty smart too if you're applying to Manchester :smile:

So what would an applicant applying to KCL be? That's my goal. Manchester doesn't appeal to me course wise.
So what would an applicant applying to KCL be? That's my goal. Manchester doesn't appeal to me course wise.

Applicants to KCL would be smart too :biggrin:
26,5 years old and like 5'11 tall but I still have to jump to reach something :sad:
I am EIGHTEEN AND A HALF and around SIX FOOT TWO :yep:
Too old, 6'2''.
Original post by morgan8002
I'M eighteen AND AROUND 1.8m.

WHY ARE we both RANDOMLY SHOUTING some WORDS and SAYING others?

Why NOT?
I'm 17, almost 18 and I'm 5' 6".

I've gotta admit, my height is one of the things that really bothers me a lot of the time. It's hard when people don't respect you as much or take you as seriously because you are the height of some 12-13 year olds...
Being a guy and having a final height of 5' 6" is really frustrating for me, especially knowing that pretty much most people I meet at my age will be taller than me, making me feel significantly smaller. Going to Uni soon so height wise that's going to be even more daunting...

It's comforting reading this thread because there are a fair few people similar age to me and of similar height : ) I feel at home.
21 - 6'3
Reply 78
17, 18 in like 4 months
5ft 3 and a bit :cry:
Applicants to KCL would be smart too :biggrin:

And naive because they've applied to an overrated university according to TSR users. I might as well apply to Hertfordshire.

Quick Reply

Latest