The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
Well...they're called emoticons, people often use them to express their reaction. This particular one is the ROFL emoticon. This was my attempt at being funny, but I can now see it's failed and... :rofl: Now I'm waffling, do you like waffles Amellia? I do.
(:rofl: It was the cat pun :tongue:)

Of course she does, such a rebel :tongue:

:colonhash: I meant what are you laughing :tongue: Omg did I ever tell you about how me and someone else at school dared this guy to ROFL on the floor and he did - our science teacher must have thought he was such an idiot :lol:
It did completely fail (only 99%) :tongue: I have never had waffles actually SassKing :rofl: Are there sweet and savoury ones?
(Ohhhh Amellia sees what you mean now :tongue: )

Woah woah woah.... Amellia is not the rebel here O'rebellious SassKing - stop trying to shift the rebel status onto Amellia

Spoiler

Original post by Amellia123
:colonhash: Have you finished now? Good :colonhash:

Spoiler

I found that spoiler quite funny for some reason :rofl: Genuinely laughed :tongue:

I'm a black cat. So you better watch out, because I could give you bad luck.
Original post by iEthan
:unsure:

Aww Ethan are you okay? :hugs: Or am I misinterpreting the emoji?
I suppose we are doing completely different subjects though :biggrin: I would be a definite U in French :erm:

Hmmmmmmmmm to you Matrix :colonhash:

Spoiler

Nooootttttttt iiiimmmprrrreeeeeeesssssssedddd to you! :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww Ethan are you okay? :hugs: Or am I misinterpreting the emoji?

I was thinking you'd at least get a G!!!

Spoiler

I found that spoiler quite funny for some reason :rofl: Genuinely laughed :tongue:

I'm a black cat. So you better watch out, because I could give you bad luck.

Hahaha good :rofl: Thought I would subject you spontaneously to a random question :tongue:

Hmmmm I see, are you one of those mythical creatures where you happen to be cat that turns in to a McCulloch? (like McGonagall but better :tongue: ) And I thought black cats were lucky?!
Original post by Matrix123
Nooootttttttt iiiimmmprrrreeeeeeesssssssedddd to you! :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Faaaaiirrrrrr enoughhhhhhhhhhh :unimpressed: :tongue:

Original post by iEthan
I was thinking you'd at least get a G!!!

Spoiler

A G at alevel doesn't even exist! (thanks Ethan :colonhash: )

hehehehehehehehe

Ooooooffffffffffffffffff cooooouuuuuursssseeeeeeeee! :colonhash: :tongue:

You can't just act like that because Ethan made a mistake! Gosh Amellia! :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iEthan
hehehehehehehehe

After all of those nice things I said about you too.... :cry:

Spoiler

:
:colonhash: I meant what are you laughing :tongue: Omg did I ever tell you about how me and someone else at school dared this guy to ROFL on the floor and he did - our science teacher must have thought he was such an idiot :lol:
It did completely fail (only 99%) :tongue: I have never had waffles actually SassKing :rofl: Are there sweet and savoury ones?
(Ohhhh Amellia sees what you mean now :tongue: )

Woah woah woah.... Amellia is not the rebel here O'rebellious SassKing - stop trying to shift the rebel status onto Amellia

Spoiler

:rofl: You know I was fully aware of what you were asking right from the start :wink: :tongue: and no you didn't :tongue: Haha God :tongue: Oh, that's good. That it wasn't a full 100% is a slightly redeeming factor :tongue: What really? :tongue: There are sweet, but I don't know if there's savoury :tongue:

I'm sorry Amellia, but your quote about doing what you please leads me to believe otherwise. Goddddddddddd :colonhash:

:tongue:
After all of those nice things I said about you too.... :cry:

Spoiler

You know I don't mean it :tongue: you're still smart ok!!! :hugs:
Ooooooffffffffffffffffff cooooouuuuuursssseeeeeeeee! :colonhash: :tongue:

You can't just act like that because Ethan made a mistake! Gosh Amellia! :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Goooooooooooooood :tongue:

He didn't make a mistake - he implied I would be so bad at Alevel French that I wouldn't even get a grade!

Spoiler

:

:rofl: You know I was fully aware of what you were asking right from the start :wink: :tongue: and no you didn't :tongue: Haha God :tongue: Oh, that's good. That it wasn't a full 100% is a slightly redeeming factor :tongue: What really? :tongue: There are sweet, but I don't know if there's savoury :tongue:

I'm sorry Amellia, but your quote about doing what you please leads me to believe otherwise. Goddddddddddd :colonhash:

:tongue:

Hmmmm.... :rofl: Oh was I now? :tongue: :wink: God SassKing making my own mind up for me now :colonhash: Haha did I not? Was quit funny :lol:
Yes and I gave you 1% out of pity (Amellia felt sorry for you :tongue: ) Yes really :lol: Ahh I see - is it similar to having a pancake? :tongue:
Goooooooooooooood :tongue:

He didn't make a mistake - he implied I would be so bad at Alevel French that I wouldn't even get a grade!

Spoiler

Well with your understanding of it, yes. He was not aware of the grading system and I therefore declare him innocent!

GOSH AMELLIA! :colonhash: :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well with your understanding of it, yes. He was not aware of the grading system and I therefore declare him innocent!

Posted from TSR Mobile

But but but.... :cry: he does Alevels so he should know! Damn looks like I'm guilty as charged :wink: :tongue:

GOD MATRIX.... Side taking ARE WE? :colonhash:
Hahaha good :rofl: Thought I would subject you spontaneously to a random question :tongue:

Hmmmm I see, are you one of those mythical creatures where you happen to be cat that turns in to a McCulloch? (like McGonagall but better :tongue: ) And I thought black cats were lucky?!

You spontaneous interrogater, you.

...:rofl: I am not one of those mythical creatures, I am something BETTER :rofl: I have three forms: 1. A cat 2. A McCulloch ('A McCulloch' God :rofl: :rofl:) and a Chris, my natural human form. Of course I'm better than McGonagall, she didn't have three forms :lol: and no, I swear they're supposed to be bad luck? :lol:

"However, in Western history, black cats have often been looked upon as a symbol of evil omens, specifically being suspected of being the familiars of witches, and so most of Europe considers the black cat a symbol of bad luck, especially if one crosses paths with a person, which is believed to be an omen of misfortune..." :rofl: Watch out Amellia :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

But but but.... :cry: he does Alevels so he should know! Damn looks like I'm guilty as charged :wink: :tongue:

GOD MATRIX.... Side taking ARE WE? :colonhash:

:rofl:
Hmmmm.... :rofl: Oh was I now? :tongue: :wink: God SassKing making my own mind up for me now :colonhash: Haha did I not? Was quit funny :lol:
Yes and I gave you 1% out of pity (Amellia felt sorry for you :tongue: ) Yes really :lol: Ahh I see - is it similar to having a pancake? :tongue:

Not really... :tongue: DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A WAFFLE LOOKS LIKE? :eek: *GASP* :rofl:
You spontaneous interrogater, you.

...:rofl: I am not one of those mythical creatures, I am something BETTER :rofl: I have three forms; 1. A cat 2. A McCulloch ('A McCulloch' God :rofl: :rofl:) and a Chris, my natural human form. Of course I'm better than McGonagall, she didn't have three forms :lol: and no, I swear they're supposed to be bad luck? :lol:

"However, in Western history, black cats have often been looked upon as a symbol of evil omens, specifically being suspected of being the familiars of witches, and so most of Europe considers the black cat a symbol of bad luck, especially if one crosses paths with a person, which is believed to be an omen of misfortune..." :rofl: Watch out Amellia :rofl:

Ermm excuse me SassKing :colonhash: I am not the one who is quite frankly throwing round the rebel accusations now I am.... :tongue:

Ahhhh I seeeeeeee :rofl: BETTER?! Haha the God of McCulloch :tongue: Hahahaha 'a cat, a McCulloch God and a Chris (though are you really human?) :lol: Hmmm fine.... but she had a cool hat! :tongue:

Hmmm..... I see.... ahh okay then oops I must be thinking of something else!! :eek:

Watch your back SassKing.... with all this attitude I may have to let naughty lose on you! :tongue:

Latest