The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Hahahaha :rofl: :five:

Ikr, and I have to put up with all the 1D, Justin Beiber/Chris Brown :lol:

Oh reminds of something someone showed me in y8;

:rofl:
Hahaha :biggrin: Ahh well not to worry - in your own time! :smile: I have a habit of going on youtube and then something blasting out at 90% volume and my sister being like 'turn the crappy music off; :rofl:

Await their judging stares.... :rofl:

*Sigh* Little Amellia, you are so wrong... :tongue:
I don't know - seemed a funny idea at the time (seeing as my sister likes him)

Nothing says it better than Justin Beaver afterall....

I mean, I had two seconds of laughter then that turned into fear and disgust at the sight of his face. I can't unsee that now :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha :rofl: that's very true actually (I cant imagine ever making a mean comment to be honest!) Good because I hate being embarrassed - makes me go all red faced :rofl: Anyways.... Thank you SassKing - will have to see if my mums nerves can take me driving down the A57 to Tescos :rofl: (actually it probably isn't even the A57 :lol:) I shall return at approximately 5.30 tomorrow evening with some waffles :tongue: :wink:

So I did when he told me - one of the rats I had was similar, had a respiratory disease an also kept having strokes (which was quite sad) Although he lived a long time for a rat! (3 years in fact!) And ikr, I think they were called Hammy and Furry :rofl: Ahh right I see, haha awww They're actually really good hamster names (I'm not just saying that) - far more imaginative than the likes of Hammy :tongue:
Haha aawww that's the best temperament to have really - the affectionate ones are always the best!! :biggrin:

(Of course not :smile:) and yes, I know the feeling :rofl: Thou art most welcome, (The) Matrix and I await Amellia's safe return :lol: :tongue:

Ahh I see... :frown: That's good though :smile: Haha :rofl: Why thank you :tongue: I think my mum chose them :tongue:
Yes, it is :smile: He just likes laying down and having his tummy tickled a lot :tongue:
Original post by Matrix123
I mean, I had two seconds of laughter then that turned into fear and disgust at the sight of his face. I can't unsee that now :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:
Original post by SassKing13

Well Amellia thought Justin Beaver was hilarious :rofl: Can I post some 'seems legit' memes on here - they make me laugh so much :lol:
*Sigh* Little Amellia, you are so wrong... :tongue:

She is in this instance - you know what else she did? When we went on holiday last year she put an Atomic Kitten CD in my Deep Purple CD case - that was fun :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha sorry Matrix! I will post something else to ease the pain...
Well Amellia thought Justin Beaver was hilarious :rofl: Can I post some 'seems legit' memes on here - they make me laugh so much :lol:

She is in this instance - you know what else she did? When we went on holiday last year she put an Atomic Kitten CD in my Deep Purple CD case - that was fun :colonhash:

Words cannot describe, that is a sin :colonhash:

God when you actually stop and think how utterly manufactured and crap Atomic Kitten are... Compared to an actual band that payed their dues etc.... God :rofl:
(Of course not :smile:) and yes, I know the feeling :rofl: Thou art most welcome, (The) Matrix and I await Amellia's safe return :lol: :tongue:

Ahh I see... :frown: That's good though :smile: Haha :rofl: Why thank you :tongue: I think my mum chose them :tongue:
Yes, it is :smile: He just likes laying down and having his tummy tickled a lot :tongue:

Hahaha :lol: being embarrassed is the worst :rofl: Oh well somethings never change for Amellia :awesome: Yes you should both expect Amellia's swift and safe return from Tesco :lol:

Yeah, its quite sad really - but he lived longer than the healthy one! :biggrin: Did she really? Haha aww :tongue:
Hahaha awww, sounds like such a lovely dog!! :smile: :tongue:
Hahaha sorry Matrix! I will post something else to ease the pain...

:cry: Please do :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Words cannot describe, that is a sin :colonhash:

God when you actually stop and think how utterly manufactured and crap Atomic Kitten are... Compared to an actual band that payed their dues etc.... God :rofl:

I know - my dad was equally annoyed :colonhash: However to annoy my sister, we have a recording of a Led Zeppelin concert (from the O2 in 2010) and whenever she annoys us we put on Dazed and Confused (she hates the bit where Page plays his guitar like a cello :rofl:)

I know what you mean! Yes definitely.... *sigh* its as if nower days only looks/image are important ... what a shame, music really has lost its way now.... Hmm I wonder who you could be referring too SassKing... :rofl:

The Skyrim one :rofl:

:ahee::awesome::ahee:
Thanks Amellia! :biggrin:

:jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::top::top::top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:ahee::awesome::ahee:
Thanks Amellia! :biggrin:

:jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::jumphug::top::top::top:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're welcome Matrix!! :ahee: :jumphug:

OMG so many jumphugs!! My Christmases have all come at once!!!
You're welcome Matrix!! :ahee: :jumphug:

OMG so many jumphugs!! My Christmases have all come at once!!!

Haha yeah! Just shows how grateful I am! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know - my dad was equally annoyed :colonhash: However to annoy my sister, we have a recording of a Led Zeppelin concert (from the O2 in 2010) and whenever she annoys us we put on Dazed and Confused (she hates the bit where Page plays his guitar like a cello :rofl:)

I know what you mean! Yes definitely.... *sigh* its as if nower days only looks/image are important ... what a shame, music really has lost its way now.... Hmm I wonder who you could be referring too SassKing... :rofl:

Hahaha I see :rofl: Now I haven't seen much of Led Zeppelin live, but I'm aware of how skilled a guitarist Jimmy Page is. I haven't seen that, but it sounds awesome!

It really has lost its way... No denying that :tongue: When you compare then to now, just how much talent you had...and it did seem like everyone was unique! :tongue: Plus I suppose you have to factor in that some of the things that happened back then had never been done before, you know... Like there was some revolutionary things that had never been done before in music, and now it's just all been done... Plus back then, you really had ERAS of music. Like the punk era, the 80s synthpop/New Romantic/New Wave thing, the 70s blues rock... It's just crap now :tongue: I also feel like the fact that everyone is more politically correct nowadays could be a factor, like no one would be as edgy now as they were back then! :tongue:

And if you thought I was referring to Echo and the Bunnymen, I actually wasn't :lol: I was just referring to bands in general, like Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple etc.

Well, that babysitter one is going to scar me for life now. :smile: :rofl:
Well, that babysitter one is going to scar me for life now. :smile: :rofl:

Hahaha creepy - she can "put any child to sleep" :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha yeah! Just shows how grateful I am! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha I went through a phase about 4 years of collecting random memes..... kind of brings back memories!! Aw thanks Matrix! Glad you liked them! :tongue:
Hahaha I went through a phase about 4 years of collecting random memes..... kind of brings back memories!! Aw thanks Matrix! Glad you liked them! :tongue:

Aw cool! You're welcome! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest