The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2300
Hey all :hugs:

Well. I'm incredibly, incredibly behind on my revision. (Almost a month behind schedule/where I should be) I haven't been able to do much lately/concentrate due to lots of things so I'm hoping that using this thread again will help me change that. - Starting with a Biology unit 1 past paper then Biology unit 2 notes at 4pm. I hope everyone is doing well. :smile:
Original post by Anon_98

Well. I'm incredibly, incredibly behind on my revision. (Almost a month behind schedule/where I should be) I haven't been able to do much lately/concentrate due to lots of things so I'm hoping that using this thread again will help me change that. - Starting with a Biology unit 1 past paper then Biology unit 2 notes at 4pm. I hope everyone is doing well. :smile:

Goodluck and go for it :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Doing chemistry amount of substance, last topic of the day! yay!
If its any consolation so am I!! I think i was being too optimistic and didn't set realistic aims :-( there's plenty of time left however so I'm sure you'll be fine! :-)
Hi everyone, could you guys help me to revise for OCR History GCSE. I have got that Ben Welsh book, but that is like 1000 pages of just words... is there anything else that you guys may have which I could use? thanks
Original post by Anon_98

:kungfu: you can do it!!
Anon's back!!!!!!!!
I love you Anon. I am behind aswell, let's do this bro!!!
Reply 2308
Original post by goal101
Goodluck and go for it :yes:

Original post by snowspiders
If its any consolation so am I!! I think i was being too optimistic and didn't set realistic aims :-( there's plenty of time left however so I'm sure you'll be fine! :-)

Original post by iEthan
:kungfu: you can do it!!

Original post by KINGYusuf
I love you Anon. I am behind aswell, let's do this bro!!!

:cube: :heart:
Reply 2309
:work: 4:00pm. :work:

~Logging out time!~

Biology.

Carrying on with my Tess of the d'Urbevilles revision, reading a 50 page A4 compilation of notes!
Feeling so uninspired for art :frown: this is the only thing i hate about it, there is no spec nothing have to come up with all ur own ideas and it is hard sometimes :moon:
hope to get at least 2 pieces done if i can work out what them pieces are gonna be :redface:
man like bio revision.
So annoyed mum played the guilt trick on me to go out with her . Wasted 3 hours ! Anyway nothing I can do just have to stay up late tonight .

Bio past paper now
Original post by Anon_98
:work: 4:00pm. :work:

~Logging out time!~

Biology.

ANON!!! You're back!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :hugs::jumphug::jive:
(edited 8 years ago)
More psych revision!
more bio revision
Reply 2317
Original post by Kamara7
ANON!!! You're back!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: :hugs::jumphug::jive:

:hugs: :jumphug: :hugs: <333
Reply 2318
I've now completed my Biology unit 2 notes but I didn't manage to finish off the past paper. I'm going to try and do it in this next block at 7:00pm and after that watch videos on Statistics unit 2 whilst making notes.
Hopefully I can do redox and group 2 chemistry revision notes

Latest

Trending

Trending