The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Economics and econometrics

Anyone on here firmed economics or econ and econometrics to start in September? Struggling to find anyone who's doing economics. Also any current Nottingham econ students what is the course like?
I've firmed straight Economics but plan on taking a lot of Econometrics modules anyway :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by JRKinder
I've firmed straight Economics but plan on taking a lot of Econometrvics modules anyway :smile:

Glad I found someone! What made you choose Notts if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Crozzer24
Glad I found someone! What made you choose Notts if you don't mind me asking?
Yeah I've not seen anyone else! I was originally intending to put Notts as my insurance actually, but I got rejected from Oxford and UCL lol

But when I visited Notts I loved the campus, the flexibility of the course and the ability to have a semester abroad was pretty nice too. I also only live about 40 minutes away which is pretty handy :smile:
Reply 4
Yeah I've not seen anyone else! I was originally intending to put Notts as my insurance actually, but I got rejected from Oxford and UCL lol

But when I visited Notts I loved the campus, the flexibility of the course and the ability to have a semester abroad was pretty nice too. I also only live about 40 minutes away which is pretty handy :smile:

Me too I got rejected from Warwick lol

Yeah I was surprised how nice it was, chance to study abroad was also quite appealing
Me too I got rejected from Warwick lol

Yeah I was surprised how nice it was, chance to study abroad was also quite appealing
There's always postgrad I guess haha

I think the abroad options that look most appealing to me are Canada at the University of British Colombia, or possibly Nottinghams's Malaysia/China campuses.
Australia would be pretty good too, but I'm not sure if I could live somewhere that hot lol

Which accommodation did you choose?
Reply 6
There's always postgrad I guess haha

I think the abroad options that look most appealing to me are Canada at the University of British Colombia, or possibly Nottinghams's Malaysia/China campuses.
Australia would be pretty good too, but I'm not sure if I could live somewhere that hot lol

Which accommodation did you choose?

I chose single study university park and got allocated Florence boot hall. New South Wales in Australia looks my favourite however does look very Expensive for just a term
I chose single study university park and got allocated Florence boot hall. New South Wales in Australia looks my favourite however does look very Expensive for just a term
Ah I chose Jubilee because it was the only en suite left, yet to here confirmation for it though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending