The Student Room Group

All my essays on Relationships :) AQA A A2 PSYCHOLOGY

(edited 8 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
hey thanks for posting these, did you ever get these marked?
Original post by alia-b
hey thanks for posting these, did you ever get these marked?

Aww no problem :smile: Yepp I've been getting A*'s for them from my teacher
Reply 4
ah congrats :smile: cheers again for these.
also this may be a bit cheeky, feel free to tell me no go away, but have you got any of these for media, biorhythms or maybe the biosocial approach for gender?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
did you just revising psychology A2 now? i just want to know if anyone in the same boat as me lol . i have done one topic so far and that's gender i was thinking of finishing during the Easter holidays but i was dreaming lol
Original post by alia-b
ah congrats :smile: cheers again for these.
also this may be a bit cheeky, feel free to tell me no go away, but have you got any of these for media, biorhythms or maybe the biosocial approach for gender?

No worries :smile: and ahah dw that's not cheeky, but unfortunately I don't as the topics I'm doing are relationships, aggression, eating behaviour and schizophrenia xx I do have notes for anomalistic psychology and research methods if they'd be of help?
Original post by noey123
did you just revising psychology A2 now? i just want to know if anyone in the same boat as me lol . i have done one topic so far and that's gender i was thinking of finishing during the Easter holidays but i was dreaming lol

I've finished the whole course so im just going through re-reading notes and revising them now :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by charlieecooperr
Hi :smile::smile:

I've just finished doing the topic of 'relationships' and have written out all my model essays. I thought I'd post them if anyone wants to use them to help them out :smile: I've gotten the information for them from a mixture of the main text book, several revision text books, online information/articles and general knowledge.

I've also included/written bullet notes based exactly on the essay (to help me remember them basically, but they might be helpful too :h: )

(i haven't yet got marks back on the essays as we haven't given them in, but if i change/add more to them i'll update them on here too)
Also, i'll add the other essays for the other topics when i do them. I'm doing - relationships, aggression, eating behaviour, schizophrenia, anomalistic psychology and research methods :P

hope they help :smile:

It'd be great if you could share your aggression and schizophrenia ones once you've done them! Thank you so much for these:biggrin:
Original post by smegsxo
It'd be great if you could share your aggression and schizophrenia ones once you've done them! Thank you so much for these:biggrin:

Sure I've posted them on here earlier, the links to the threads with them are...
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3857599 (Schizophrenia essays)
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3782083 (aggression essays)

:smile:
Thanks so much for these! Really helpful :smile:
Original post by caitlind08
Thanks so much for these! Really helpful :smile:

No problem :smile: glad they help x
thanks these are really helpful :smile:
Original post by bubblegumcat
thanks these are really helpful :smile:

GLad they're helpful :smile:
Reply 14
No worries :smile: and ahah dw that's not cheeky, but unfortunately I don't as the topics I'm doing are relationships, aggression, eating behaviour and schizophrenia xx I do have notes for anomalistic psychology and research methods if they'd be of help?

ooh research methods would be lovely if you have them? I can't work out how to do those sections :frown:
Original post by alia-b
ooh research methods would be lovely if you have them? I can't work out how to do those sections :frown:

sure, i posted them here :smile: the link to the thread is http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3932005 :smile: hope they help you, and if you need any help for anything just DM me, im more than happy to help. im also doing AQA biology and OCR english literature incase youre doing them or need help with them? xx
Reply 16
sure, i posted them here :smile: the link to the thread is http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3932005 :smile: hope they help you, and if you need any help for anything just DM me, im more than happy to help. im also doing AQA biology and OCR english literature incase youre doing them or need help with them? xx

Ah thank you :smile: oh thats so nice of you to offer but I'm on OCR for bio and I don't do english :frown: but I may take you up on that DM offer if i struggle with RM :smile:

I've just finished doing the topic of 'relationships' and have written out all my model essays. I thought I'd post them if anyone wants to use them to help them out :smile: I've gotten the information for them from a mixture of the main text book, several revision text books, online information/articles and general knowledge.

I've also included/written bullet notes based exactly on the essay (to help me remember them basically, but they might be helpful too :h: )

(i haven't yet got marks back on the essays as we haven't given them in, but if i change/add more to them i'll update them on here too)
Also, i'll add the other essays for the other topics when i do them. I'm doing - relationships, aggression, eating behaviour, schizophrenia, anomalistic psychology and research methods :P

Thank you soo much!!
I've finished the whole course so im just going through re-reading notes and revising them now :smile:

When did you finish the course??? >_< I've been going over essays over and over again for psychology (Making powerpoints, flash cards and writing them) but we haven't even got onto research methods propery yet! :redface: We're just coming to the end of media...

Thank you so much! Will definitely be going through the maintenance of relationships essay. Out of all the questions on relationships, that is the one struggle most with :frown:. Hopefully, will get the hang of it :smile:

Ps. will also look at your essays on aggression :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest