The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Amellia123
Hahahaha :rofl: Its so funny :lol: me and my dad are really the only two in the family who are interested in it - my mum hates it and my sister finds it so boring :tongue: You should do!! :tongue:

Thanks Matrix :hugs: And yes it will! Sorry I just had the task of making Sunday lunch..... yay :tongue:

Hahaha ohh right. Gosh Little Amellia!:colonhash: (I bet it feels goof that this isn't dirrcted at you :tongue:) Haha one day, one day...

You're welcome :hugs: ohh that's OK :wink:

Btw you know that TSRians you admire thread? Did you get a notification for it from me? I tagged you in but it appears Hodor didn't get a notification and I tagged him too:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Hahaha ohh right. Gosh Little Amellia!:colonhash: (I bet it feels goof that this isn't dirrcted at you :tongue:) Haha one day, one day...

You're welcome :hugs: ohh that's OK :wink:

Btw you know that TSRians you admire thread? Did you get a notification for it from me? I tagged you in but it appears Hodor didn't get a notification and I tagged him too:holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaaha :lol: (yes definitely :tongue:) She does play a bit, but hasn't for ages :rofl: But could you actually imagine a chav playing golf?!
Awww :hugs: So glad its over - ahhh James Bond is on later so I can have a nap infront of that :wink: :tongue:

Oh yeah I know the one you mean, and I'm afraid I didn't :frown: :cry: Which page number is in on and I shall go and have a look :smile:
Hahahaaha :lol: (yes definitely :tongue:) She does play a bit, but hasn't for ages :rofl: But could you actually imagine a chav playing golf?!
Awww :hugs: So glad its over - ahhh James Bond is on later so I can have a nap infront of that :wink: :tongue:

Oh yeah I know the one you mean, and I'm afraid I didn't :frown: :cry: Which page number is in on and I shall go and have a look :smile:

Oh Amellia! That made me laugh :tongue:

Ooh great idea:yep:

Ohh :confused: maybe it's because I reserved my post last night then added all the names this morning? Who knows? Anyway, first page, post #6 :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh Amellia! That made me laugh :tongue:

Ooh great idea:yep:

Ohh :confused: maybe it's because I reserved my post last night then added all the names this morning? Who knows? Anyway, first page, post #6 :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha she actually turns up in jeans and a hoodie :rofl: so funny :tongue:

Ohhh I see what you mean - yes that could be it! I shall have a look now. Thanks Matrix! :hugs: :wink:
Hahaha she actually turns up in jeans and a hoodie :rofl: so funny :tongue:

Ohhh I see what you mean - yes that could be it! I shall have a look now. Thanks Matrix! :hugs: :wink:

Ohhh and what do you turn up in?

Haha yeah...oh well. It doesn't really matter if people don't see it. It's the thought that counts:yep: I just wanted to see if it was the same for everyone or just Hodor :tongue: you're welcome:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohhh and what do you turn up in?

Haha yeah...oh well. It doesn't really matter if people don't see it. It's the thought that counts:yep: I just wanted to see if it was the same for everyone or just Hodor :tongue: you're welcome:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ummm well I wear jeans but smart ones (she rocks up in her skinnies with the bottom turned up :rofl:) and just a jumper - its meant to be a smart sport :tongue:

I saw it!! Thank you so much Matrix :hugs: I have responded :wink: And of course! :smile: I think it may be for everyone I'm afraid - so odd that it doesn't tag everyone!
Ummm well I wear jeans but smart ones (she rocks up in her skinnies with the bottom turned up :rofl:) and just a jumper - its meant to be a smart sport :tongue:

I saw it!! Thank you so much Matrix :hugs: I have responded :wink: And of course! :smile: I think it may be for everyone I'm afraid - so odd that it doesn't tag everyone!

Ohhh I get it now haha. Gosh Little Amellia :colonhash: Her and her skinny jeans and jumper:facepalm: :rofl2:

I have responded too:hugs:Hmmm indeed it is strange...oh well. I won't be losing sleep from it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohhh I get it now haha. Gosh Little Amellia :colonhash: Her and her skinny jeans and jumper:facepalm: :rofl2:

I have responded too:hugs:Hmmm indeed it is strange...oh well. I won't be losing sleep from it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha ikr :tongue: Oh well at least I don't have to play with her (can you imagine how bad that would be?!) I used to but she got on my nerves (like distracted me on purpose and said I hadn't counted her score properly when I had! :tongue:)

Aww thank you! :hugs: Haha I see what you mean and you are right - it is the thought that counts!
Hahahaha ikr :tongue: Oh well at least I don't have to play with her (can you imagine how bad that would be?!) I used to but she got on my nerves (like distracted me on purpose and said I hadn't counted her score properly when I had! :tongue:)

Aww thank you! :hugs: Haha I see what you mean and you are right - it is the thought that counts!

Hahaha yeah you'd get do annoyed you couldn't play the game properly! Ohhh typical Little Amellia! :rofl:

Hahaha indeed! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha yeah you'd get do annoyed you couldn't play the game properly! Ohhh typical Little Amellia! :rofl:

Hahaha indeed! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaha ikr :rofl: she used to cough or sing some chavvy song when I was swinging or stand right behind the hole when I had a really difficult putt :lol: Oh wellllll :tongue: Are there any sports that you really enjoy playing/watching on tv? :smile:

:hugs:
Hahahaha ikr :rofl: she used to cough or sing some chavvy song when I was swinging or stand right behind the hole when I had a really difficult putt :lol: Oh wellllll :tongue: Are there any sports that you really enjoy playing/watching on tv? :smile:

:hugs:

Hmm nasty Little Amellia:unimpressed:
What's a putt? Hmm well I watch the tennis when it's on sometimes (I'm hopeless at playing it) :tongue: I love playing netball:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm nasty Little Amellia:unimpressed:
What's a putt? Hmm well I watch the tennis when it's on sometimes (I'm hopeless at playing it) :tongue: I love playing netball:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha she can be at times :lol:

Its a short shot on aa green, played with a putter :tongue:

The second shot Willet plays on the green
[video]http://www.masters.com/en_US/watch/2016/r1_32139_16.html?promo=highlight _bio[/video]
Hahaha she can be at times :lol:

Its a short shot on aa green, played with a putter :tongue:

The second shot Willet plays on the green
[video]http://www.masters.com/en_US/watch/2016/r1_32139_16.html?promo=highlight _bio[/video]

Haha :tongue:

Ohhh right

Wow, that's amazing! I really should watch golf...that wad really interesting even though it was only like 30 seconds :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha :tongue:

Ohhh right

Wow, that's amazing! I really should watch golf...that wad really interesting even though it was only like 30 seconds :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha you think?! I'm quite surprised you like it! Everyone I know finds it so boring :lol: there are loads of short clips on masters.com of tis years tournament - or you can watch it at 7.30 on BBC2 today :tongue: :ahee:
Haha you think?! I'm quite surprised you like it! Everyone I know finds it so boring :lol: there are loads of short clips on masters.com of tis years tournament - or you can watch it at 7.30 on BBC2 today :tongue: :ahee:

Oooh we shall see. If I'm still on the laptop I'll watch in online - I don't think my family would like it :frown: but oooh exciting stuff:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oooh we shall see. If I'm still on the laptop I'll watch in online - I don't think my family would like it :frown: but oooh exciting stuff:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha :ahee: Aww cool okay - I think you can get the live American coverage (which tbh is better :tongue:) Ahh not to worry then :smile: Unfortunately Rory seems to have bottled it so is now on +2 :angry: Spieth is still leading the field!! Best hope we have is Danny Willet (who is from Rotherham - so quite close to home for me!!)
Hahaha :ahee: Aww cool okay - I think you can get the live American coverage (which tbh is better :tongue:) Ahh not to worry then :smile: Unfortunately Rory seems to have bottled it so is now on +2 :angry: Spieth is still leading the field!! Best hope we have is Danny Willet (who is from Rotherham - so quite close to home for me!!)

Oh wait, Matt is competing against Rory? :eek: urmmm oh maybe not then. So you support Spieth but are going for Willet atm because he's better? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh wait, Matt is competing against Rory? :eek: urmmm oh maybe not then. So you support Spieth but are going for Willet atm because he's better? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah he is - they all want to win!! :lol: Haha nah I don't (he's American - and has lead since the first day dammit :tongue:) I tend to only support the English/Irish/Scottish ones :tongue:
Yeah he is - they all want to win!! :lol: Haha nah I don't (he's American - and has lead since the first day dammit :tongue:) I tend to only support the English/Irish/Scottish ones :tongue:

Matt. Is. Against. Rory.:eek::eek::eek:
Wowzers!

Who, Spieth is American?
Hahaha fair enough. I only know of Matt and Rory so I'll probably be supporting whoever you're supporting :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Matt. Is. Against. Rory.:eek::eek::eek:
Wowzers!

Who, Spieth is American?
Hahaha fair enough. I only know of Matt and Rory so I'll probably be supporting whoever you're supporting :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well yeah :tongue: its an every man for himself situation :tongue: :lol:

Yeah, he is... like world number 2 (Rory is number 3!)
Hahaha :tongue: they are the ones I like to see best on tv - Rory was kind of my idol when I was younger :tongue: There are quite a few English ones (though some of these aren't playing in The Master this year); Luke Donald, Lee Westwood, Ian Poulter (those hes a bit mardy :tongue:), Robert Rock, Danny Willet, Paul Casey, Justin Rose.... lol I could go on :tongue:

Latest