The Student Room Group

1 Month till GCSEs. Who feels partially screwed?

Join the club and just smash down your worries. I'm kinda terrified for Further Additional Science, and Further Maths... hopefully I'll be okay... somehow...
I'm quite confident in all my subjects i wish to do well in (A*'s and A's) however i don't feel confident on Maths...(I want to get a B)
Like-wise I am confident in all the subjects.

I am gonna get a B in Art (No-doubt) :/
French, I could get a B/A depending on how much I work.
English language - Aiming for A
English literature - Aiming for A

Everything Else i feel much more confident about.
partially??????
lol
:frown:
not partially screwed

completely screwed more like lmaoo
completely screwed, haven't done any revision,procrastinated all this holiday ..
Reply 6
same :frown: I just cant find a secure way to revise I am lost lmao
For some stupid reason I decided to do GCSE comptuer science, even though, when it comes to technology I am completely hopeless. I'm fed up of seeing all of these strange words that I''m supposedly meant to know. Completely screwed but I'll try my best.
Guys you'll be fine. I was predicted an A* for English language ended up with a D (spent more time thinking than writing) but when I called into the colleges I wanted to get into they all said it was fine.
Unless you get U's you'll be fine,

Good luck to all of you!
I did allnighters for all my exams thinking I'd totally messed up, came out with 3*A's and 8A's.

If i can do it in one night, you can do it in a month!

Stay strong!
I am so screwed.
anybody know a good secure way of revsising. (hate revision time tables)
i am focusing on maths english and geography
does anyone have any B-A* notes of KINDERTRANSPORT?
I'm terrified for the History GCSE:frown: I've failed both controlled assessments because I just found it difficult overall and came out with Ds for both of them so now I just hope that if I revise as much as I can, I can maybe balance out the grade in the exam and still pass ;_;
I found a really good loophole to crack the history controlled asessments without breaking any rules. When your given the question your allowed to create a draft at home. What I did next was organise a time with my histroy teacher when we could go through my history draft. I got to school really early so it would just be me and my teacher and I must have re-writter my draft at least 4 times before she said that it was good. Finally all I had to do was transfer my draft into my plan using bullet points (you would have to do this part duing lesson).

I've only done one controlled asessment about the Vietnam war but all I had to do was transfer my bullet points back into sentences and it was exactly the same as my draft so hopefully by doing this I should get top marks.

Hope this helped.
Original post by sammyyrosee
I did allnighters for all my exams thinking I'd totally messed up, came out with 3*A's and 8A's.

If i can do it in one night, you can do it in a month!

Stay strong!

Posts like this Pi** me off.

You probably already knew most of the content very well, therefore the Night before was spent just clearing up Everything.

Or You may be trolling.
However,If you are telling the truth then Props to you. :smile:
Original post by Bulletzone
Posts like this Pi** me off.

You probably already knew most of the content very well, therefore the Night before was spent just clearing up Everything.

Or You may be trolling.
However,If you are telling the truth then Props to you. :smile:

I am not proud of what I did. Yes, I had some knowledge from the lessons, but if I had taken the exams without the allnighters I would have failed them all. Really I just got lucky and am able to absorb information quickly when I'm panicked.

I really am not trolling. I wanted to get straight A*'s and these grades were disappointing. Thanks for the props, but I was just trying to be inspire people.

Quick Reply

Latest