The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
(The) Matrix! It can't be!

:rofl: indeed it is! :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Ohhh a lot of people near me have tea at that time :tongue:

Don't give up Amellia! You are a commander and have your own legion - of course it can happen! :yep:

Yay thanks! :jive:

Oooooooh not good:no: hope you're OK

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha do they? :tongue:

I'm not giving up (yet) :tongue: just need to work a bit harder and stop slacking off :lol:
:jive::jive::jive: No probs Matrix :woo:

Ahh well :tongue: its okay, was a bit of a shock actually having Roxanne come on at full volume :rofl:

Ooh, how exciting :rofl:

Haha this made me laugh! :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl: indeed it is! :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile

*Manly scream of excitement*

:rofl:
Original post by Amellia123
Hahaha do they? :tongue:

I'm not giving up (yet) :tongue: just need to work a bit harder and stop slacking off :lol:
:jive::jive::jive: No probs Matrix :woo:

Ahh well :tongue: its okay, was a bit of a shock actually having Roxanne come on at full volume :rofl:

Yup :tongue:

Ahhhh good good. We must remove those brackets though:yep: Hahaha at least the :jive:s can keep you company. Just think that if you work hard enough, you could :jive: with the :jive:s :tongue:

Hahaha yeah

Hahaha love that :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ikr :roff::rofl: The kitchen is also now purple (though like a night club purple colour :tongue:) Ahh exciting life and times of Amellia's life

Hahaha :tongue:

You could say the excitement will...never stop :mmm: :tongue:
[video="youtube;Fo0LMNSKrt4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo0LMNSKrt4[/video]

Why did I instantly imagine a girly scream :lol:

Yup :tongue:

Ahhhh good good. We must remove those brackets though:yep: Hahaha at least the :jive:s can keep you company. Just think that if you work hard enough, you could :jive: with the :jive:s :tongue:

Hahaha yeah

Hahaha love that :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmmm.. can I keep the brackets for now?! Yes they can :jive: Ahahahaha :jive: with the :jive: s - I love it :tongue:

Hmmm.. can I keep the brackets for now?! Yes they can :jive: Ahahahaha :jive: with the :jive: s - I love it :tongue:

I don't know :colonhash:
Hahaha :tongue:

You could say the excitement will...never stop :mmm: :tongue:
[video="youtube;Fo0LMNSKrt4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo0LMNSKrt4[/video]

How did I not see this one coming :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash:

Amellia needs to let the Good Times Roll, become a bit more of a Rebel (Rebel) and not fear (the reaper)..... and All That Jazz

I don't know :colonhash:

:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash: fine then...... Ha-ha-ha SassKing has a girl scream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPJ1uQwmNHk
(the second one :rofl:)

Amellia needs to let the Good Times Roll, become a bit more of a Rebel (Rebel) and not fear (the reaper)..... and All That Jazz

:colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash: fine then...... Ha-ha-ha SassKing has a girl scream

You'll be pleased to know that I listened to 7 seconds of that :lol: but yeah, the second one :tongue:

You'll be pleased to know that I listened to 7 seconds of that :lol: but yeah, the second one :tongue:

God even I only listened to he first 15 seconds :lol: Haha I found the second one very fitting indeed :tongue: :rofl:

Again, I don't know :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash: :tongue:

Amazing :lol:
God even I only listened to he first 15 seconds :lol: Haha I found the second one very fitting indeed :tongue: :rofl:

*Sigh* :rofl:

Hmmmm OK then. Gosh Amellia :colonhash: why do you want to keep the brackets in so much? (Sorry - I really am. I didn't mean it. Please! Please don't think I mean it Amellia. It's all a joke. A mere joke I say!)
Hahaha yeah good it's time to :jive: whilst dreaming about :jive:ing with more :jive:s :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Again, I don't know :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash: :tongue:

Amazing :lol:

Hmm fine then :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash: :tongue:

It could have been better - very hard to think of fitting song titles when you've had Roxanne in your head ALL DAY :rofl::rofl:
Oooh Frenchie how are you getting there? Just because 120mph on the train isn't fast enough to get there on time!!

My dear, I'll get my jet :wink: my dad is Ross McEwan, we can afford it you know *posh voice* :colone:

Spoiler

*Sigh* :rofl:

Oops.. sorry :teehee:
Hmmmm OK then. Gosh Amellia :colonhash: why do you want to keep the brackets in so much? (Sorry - I really am. I didn't mean it. Please! Please don't think I mean it Amellia. It's all a joke. A mere joke I say!)
Hahaha yeah good it's time to :jive: whilst dreaming about :jive:ing with more :jive:s :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I like the security of the brackets so they shall remain (tbh would you rather brackets or naughty?!) Hahaha its okay, Amellia is in a good mood so you have been spared :tongue:

Ahahahahahaha :jive: Gosh that emoji.... so classy :tongue:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
My dear, I'll get my jet :wink: my dad is Ross McEwan, we can afford it you know *posh voice* :colone:

Spoiler

Hahaha oooh fanc-ayyyyy :wink: Lol okay (sorry I don't know who that is! :eek:) oooh la-di-da :tongue: how classsayyyyy

Spoiler

Hmm fine then :colonhash: :colonhash: :colonhash: :tongue:

It could have been better - very hard to think of fitting song titles when you've had Roxanne in your head ALL DAY :rofl::rofl:

Fine :colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash: *cough* :colonhash: :tongue:

Haha God :rofl: Ah I guess there are worse songs to have stuck in your head though :lol:

Fun fact - Do you know The Velvet Underground song called 'I'll Be Your Mirror'? Anyway, there's a lyric in it that goes "I'll be your mirror, reflect what you are" and in Lips Like Sugar, one of the lyrics is "She'll be my mirror, reflect what I am". Pretty cool! :tongue: The Velvet Underground was an influence of theirs.
Oops.. sorry :teehee:

Well I like the security of the brackets so they shall remain (tbh would you rather brackets or naughty?!) Hahaha its okay, Amellia is in a good mood so you have been spared :tongue:

Ahahahahahaha :jive: Gosh that emoji.... so classy :tongue:

Hahaha OK :h:
(The brackets stay...tbh I added the brackets into my last post because I remembered about Naughty and thought I needed to somhow plead for my life) dead serious issue :colonhash: (please don't take :colonhash: personally :wink:) Yaayyy! :dance:

Hahaha yes :jive: really is :yep:

Latest