The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
And me!!! :biggrin:

Lol SassKing please inform this child of Lord McCulloch's presence :tongue:

Original post by SassKing13
Indeed :rofl: and Porcupine is actually a dramatic (and good) song! :tongue:

Hahaha I honestly cant image that :rofl: Imagine seeing it live - I wouldnt know whether to be amazingly impressed or laugh :tongue:
Original post by Amellia123

Hahaha I honestly cant image that :rofl: Imagine seeing it live - I wouldnt know whether to be amazingly impressed or laugh :tongue:

Erm, child? I am actually an Adult! :biggrin:
oi oi @Axel Johann
idk how else to reply bcd cannot reply on the profile message!!!!

I deleted some messages, is it okay now??
Was it really you? Gosh I cant remember she is the big little sister and I am the little big sister :lol:
And yeah I do! Makes a change as to what I would usually listen to/read :tongue: :smile: And some of the golf articles are quite interesting (even I don't read the entire magazine )
How has your day been anyways? :hello: :smile:

I swear it was, yeah :lol:

:lol:

Haha awesome :tongue: :smile:

The wave :lol: :hello:

It's actually been quite good :smile: I finished the work that I'd been going into College to do the past few days :biggrin: What about you? :smile: :hugs:
Erm, child? I am actually an Adult! :biggrin:

Ern Rhythm I already know you are 13 :rofl:
Original post by Milzime
because idk how else to chat to ya lmfao

@Axel Johann I deleted some messages, is that better? Idk lmfao never know what to do when I cannot reply to the profile messages :rofl2:

Original post by Milzime
oi oi @Axel Johann idk how else to reply bcd cannot reply on the profile message!!!!I deleted some messages, is it okay now??

:rofl: :rofl:

I'll enabled my VMs :lol: you can reply now :smile:

By the way, the max amount of private messages you can have is 600 that's Inbox + Sent Items
(edited 8 years ago)
Ern Rhythm I already know you are 13 :rofl:

Well then, I am a 13 year old adult. I am fully grown and developed, meaning I am an Adult..... Google it!
I swear it was, yeah :lol:

:lol:

Haha awesome :tongue: :smile:

The wave :lol: :hello:

It's actually been quite good :smile: I finished the work that I'd been going into College to do the past few days :biggrin: What about you? :smile: :hugs:

Hahaha :lol: I shall not argue with that then!

In know :tongue: aww its such a sweet little emoji :hello:

Oooh very good!! Ahh that's good to hear :biggrin: Not toooooo bad... I have some frees on Thursdays so take myself off the library to catch up on work :hugs: Also just rediscovered 15 or so Rolling Stones albums I apparently own :rofl: Also found something out that shocked me a bit too :lol:
Well then, I am a 13 year old adult. I am fully grown and developed, meaning I am an Adult..... Google it!

Well the true definition of adult is someone over the age of 18 (however I would not say that I am an adult :tongue:) I don't think you are 'fully developed' at 13 I'm afraid (though that is just my opinion :wink: :tongue:)
Well the true definition of adult is someone over the age of 18 (however I would not say that I am an adult :tongue:) I don't think you are 'fully developed' at 13 I'm afraid (though that is just my opinion :wink: :tongue:)

Well that is incorrect.... https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=opera&q=definition+of+adult&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

And yes I am developed! :biggrin: You've never seen or heard me either! :biggrin:
Well that is incorrect.... https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=opera&q=definition+of+adult&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

And yes I am developed! :biggrin: You've never seen or heard me either! :biggrin:

Jeeez you must have grown fast :tongue: I think its to do with mentality as well.... and I'm afraid I don't really see an 'old head on young shoulders' But you are correct - I wouldn't know as I have never actually met you :tongue: :biggrin:

Although they shorten it when they do it live, so you don't hear the colander part :lol: Amazingly impressed :tongue: Quite an ominous song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuIvLAtp0sc&t=34m52s
(edited 8 years ago)
Jeeez you must have grown fast :tongue: I think its to do with mentality as well.... and I'm afraid I don't really see an 'old head on young shoulders' But you are correct - I wouldn't know as I have never actually met you :tongue: :biggrin:

Mentally, by the way I write when I am serious you can probably see that I am quite mature. I do not write in a childish way, nor do I write with slang. :biggrin:
Hahaha :lol: I shall not argue with that then!

In know :tongue: aww its such a sweet little emoji :hello:

Oooh very good!! Ahh that's good to hear :biggrin: Not toooooo bad... I have some frees on Thursdays so take myself off the library to catch up on work :hugs: Also just rediscovered 15 or so Rolling Stones albums I apparently own :rofl: Also found something out that shocked me a bit too :lol:

:tongue:

:rofl: :hello:

Ah, I see :smile: :hugs:

Ah, that's awesome! :biggrin: I have Beggars Banquet, Let It Bleed and Sticky Fingers to listen to (I've listened to Sticky Fingers once so far :tongue:).

What did you find out? Unless it's personal and you'd rather not share... :smile:
Mentally, by the way I write when I am serious you can probably see that I am quite mature. I do not write in a childish way, nor do I write with slang. :biggrin:

I agree with what you say - but what about the 'TSR experiment' or use of buffting? :tongue:
Although they shorten it when they do it live, so you don't hear the colander part :lol: Amazingly impressed :tongue: Quite an ominous song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuIvLAtp0sc&t=34m52s

Ahhh right I see :lol: ahh dammit!! :tongue: I quite liked that - quite atmospheric, his voice seems quite raw paired with the surreal instrumentals!
:tongue:

:rofl: :hello:

Ah, I see :smile: :hugs:

Ah, that's awesome! :biggrin: I have Beggars Banquet, Let It Bleed and Sticky Fingers to listen to (I've listened to Sticky Fingers once so far :tongue:).

What did you find out? Unless it's personal and you'd rather not share... :smile:

Hahaha :biggrin: I had no idea how many there were :rofl: Oooh cool!! Shall I list the ones I have?

Spoiler

Haha nah its okay - just shocked me a bit but;

Spoiler

Ahhh right I see :lol: ahh dammit!! :tongue: I quite liked that - quite atmospheric, his voice seems quite raw paired with the surreal instrumentals!

Indeed :smile: I think it's that he has that unique voice, which works well with surreal, weird instrumentals like that. Jim Morrison is the same I think.
Hahaha :biggrin: I had no idea how many there were :rofl: Oooh cool!! Shall I list the ones I have?

Spoiler

Haha nah its okay - just shocked me a bit but;

Spoiler

That's so cool! :tongue: I'll try and listen to Exile on Main Street sometime :tongue: The only full proper Stones album I've heard so far is Sticky Fingers. I have their greatest hits, but that doesn't count.

Spoiler

Indeed :smile: I think it's that he has that unique voice, which works well with surreal, weird instrumentals like that. Jim Morrison is the same I think.

I agree with you there, I haven't heard anyone quite like him! :smile: I haven't really listened to The Doors if I'm honest (its on the to do list :tongue:)

Latest