The Student Room Group
Original post by SassKing13
Oh God :tongue:

Eeeeeeeeeexactly! SassKing knows:yep: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Will actually need to think about my decision throughout today b4 I make final one :biggrin: I tend to change my mind real quick
Original post by Matrix123
Eeeeeeeeeexactly! SassKing knows:yep: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol:

How are you, Matrix? :smile:
:lol:

How are you, Matrix? :smile:

Well, the news from Amellia wasn't great but I understand why she has to go. Apart from that I guess I'm good thanks. How are you, SassKing? :h:

Spoiler

Well, the news from Amellia wasn't great but I understand why she has to go. Apart from that I guess I'm good thanks. How are you, SassKing? :h:

Spoiler

No it wasn't... I agree... I'll miss her actually :tongue: That's good to hear though :smile: I'm okay thanks :smile:

Haha I see :lol: I can't send this in a spoiler because I don't know the code on my phone :tongue:
No it wasn't... I agree... I'll miss her actually :tongue: That's good to hear though :smile: I'm okay thanks :smile:

Haha I see :lol: I can't send this in a spoiler because I don't know the code on my phone :tongue:

Same (despite all of the 'godding' :tongue:) That's great to hear as well :h:
Hahaha ohhh Andy told me (well he typed it - didn't actually tell me :rofl:) how to do it. You use the tags:[spoiler]Edit:
Oh wait, that's came up as a spoiler, didn't it? :facepalm:
The first is

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Who's gonna have the 10 000th post :eek3: ?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn

The mod that closes the thread, probably. :lol:
Original post by Hydeman
The mod that closes the thread, probably. :lol:

Maybe :lol: I should be ready for the MKII :mmm:
Reply 9949
Crazy that you guys reached 10K so quickly.
Original post by CleverSquirrel
i'm sorry:cry2: :rofl:

aww it'd just be Ben, Chicken and Knight hahaha

awww you too!! good luck for exams and uni! :jumphug:

Ben the Chicken Kinght. :rofl:

Well, I'm on a gap year and got no exams, but thanks! I'll definitely need it starting this September! :h: :jumphug:

How you doin? C:
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Ben the Chicken Kinght. :rofl:

Well, I'm on a gap year and got no exams, but thanks! I'll definitely need it starting this September! :h: :jumphug:

How you doin? C:

Ben the chicken Knight! perfect! hahaha :rofl:

ahh okay i see!! Lucky you!! technically i should have been at Uni this year, but i retook a year :cry2:

haha it's okay though, i just the grades then partaayyyy time!! :yep:

yeah i'm good thank you!! :jumphug: getting through my revision slowly but steadily!!

hows you?! what are you doing/ have you done during your gap year then?!
Hahaha yeah it is, but not as funny as :colonhash: :rofl:

Yup, indeed you shall :wink: :hugs:

Hahaha yeah, and I see you're getting some more "Hodorian Swegism" in there :tongue: Oh my gosh, 'Little Matrix' reminds me of Little Mix :colonhash: so not funny :unimpressed:
:rofl2:

A little sweggilicous Swegism can't hurt, can it? :tongue:

Little Mix.. :rofl: I'm gonna eat your fries without permission for that one :colonhash:
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
A little sweggilicous Swegism can't hurt, can it? :tongue:

Little Mix.. :rofl: I'm gonna eat your fries without permission for that one :colonhash:

Hahaha you tell me - you're the one with more responsibilities :rofl: (great alliteration :tongue:)

Owwwwwwwwww, but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad! :frown: :cry2:
What interesting stuff are ya all talking about? Tell me as well :P I'm in a desperate need to talk to strangers :colonhash:
Original post by Noara
What interesting stuff are ya all talking about? Tell me as well :P I'm in a desperate need to talk to strangers :colonhash:

Heeeey ! Welcome to my kingdom :girl:
Well it's pretty random here haha !
What do you study :h: ?
Heeeey ! Welcome to my kingdom :girl:
Well it's pretty random here haha !
What do you study :h: ?

Omg... imagine an actual kingdom of unicorns.. Ugh why does everything good have to be so non-existent? :frown:

Anyways, Hi the-queen-of-unicorns! I'm Naveeza and I'm actually studying Maths A level. Will be taking the exam in May/June and then I will off to Hull in September to study software engineering :biggrin:
wbu?
Yo OP get a new thread going
Original post by Noara
Omg... imagine an actual kingdom of unicorns.. Ugh why does everything good have to be so non-existent? :frown:

Anyways, Hi the-queen-of-unicorns! I'm Naveeza and I'm actually studying Maths A level. Will be taking the exam in May/June and then I will off to Hull in September to study software engineering :biggrin:
wbu?

Cool ! - don't lik math tho , sorry xD -
Is Naveeza your real name ?? Because it's amazing *O*
I'm currently working on the entrance exam for Charles Uni in Prague, for med studies ^.^
What are your hobbies :3 ?

Original post by shawn_o1
Yo OP get a new thread going

I will :yep:

The 10,000th will be mine :evil:
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest