The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shawn_o1
http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/09/arsenal-fans-united-with-love-arsenal-hate-kroenke-banner-against-owner-stan-kroenke-v-west-ham-5805815/

Check out the long ass comment at the end. Think that guy has a point, everyone should stop renewing their season tickets and that would raise enough money for Kroenke to take and quit for good

lol Kroenke isn't the issue, Wenger is
'Sanchez boosts Arsenal's top-four hopes'

Who would have thought we'd be seeing that headline a couple of months ago?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6882
Original post by Kenan and Kel
'Sanchez boosts Arsenal's top-four hopes'

Who would have thought we'd be seeing that headline a couple of months ago?

Everyone..?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nah, I called it like back in September/October and got shot down. Tbf, I could have (and probably did) call it from in the 2012/2013 season.
Original post by angelfox

no doubt most of us now want him out, even after winning he continues to alienate fans. But then again it's easy for Kroenke to not back his £1m replacement for Wenger with any transfer funds, and strip our assets before deciding to sell... (I think you know where this is going)
Reply 6885

There is absolutely nothing to suggest that a newer manager won't be as limited in the transfer window as Wenger has been.

While I do think Wenger should start thinking about retirement, it's ****ing stupid to think he's the only reason we haven't won the league since 04.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Some of the people at the game yesterday..... epitome of what is wrong with our club.
2 ****ing dickheads in front of me turn up 20 minutes late, (dressed like complete dickheads too) and one of them proceeds to then spend the rest of the half taking pictures and videos. Pictures of the match, selfies, turning round so he's not facing the game to take a selfie, taking 5 minute videos of the game (most filmed in portrait too the absolute gimp). Don't think he can of watched more than 3 minutes with his eyes and the only thing he saix was "alexi" when he socred the second. He and his friend didn't come back after half time either. Definition of a nonce.
It's what happens when you price out the people who want to be there...
Original post by shawn_o1
It's what happens when you price out the people who want to be there...

Not really, this was a cat c game on general sale and I was in lower tier of north bank. Tickets in that section won't have been more than £35.
Original post by SA-1
There is absolutely nothing to suggest that a newer manager won't be as limited in the transfer window as Wenger has been.

While I do think Wenger should start thinking about retirement, it's ****ing stupid to think he's the only reason we haven't won the league since 04.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wenger has control over EVERYTHING at Arsenal. He is 90% of the reason why we haven't won a title since 2004.

Did Stan sign Ospina? Did Stan play Sanogo?
Stan is the reason why we didn't go for big names sooner
Reply 6891
Wenger has control over EVERYTHING at Arsenal. He is 90% of the reason why we haven't won a title since 2004.

Did Stan sign Ospina? Did Stan play Sanogo?

It's completely unfair to think it's been Wenger's fault since 2004.

Love Wenger, everyone knows I do - But I'm not going to deny that some of his decisions and tactics have cost us at times.. especially since 2012/13 onwards.

In terms of the infrastructure, the only thing that's changed from our title winning days till now is Dein's departure. Stan's an absolute **** and couldn't give 2 shits about us.
Original post by SA-1
It's completely unfair to think it's been Wenger's fault since 2004.

Love Wenger, everyone knows I do - But I'm not going to deny that some of his decisions and tactics have cost us at times.. especially since 2012/13 onwards.

In terms of the infrastructure, the only thing that's changed from our title winning days till now is Dein's departure. Stan's an absolute **** and couldn't give 2 shits about us.

obviously there has been some unfortunate moments see the mishap in the Carling Cup Final in 2011, Eduardo broken leg, some players not being fully committed to the cause (see Cesc and Adebayor), but since 2013 there can be no excuses. Wenger has to be held fully accountable. There has been money but he has refused to spend it.
Guys, we're 4th on another table: the amount PL clubs pay agents
(edited 8 years ago)
^ well done for quoting someone with no proof.
Obvious fake tweet but its done well to rustle a few people.
Fabregas has double the Premier League assists than Ozil in 2016:colonhash:
Original post by swirly
Fabregas has double the Premier League assists than Ozil in 2016:colonhash:

should have brought fab, and had ozil and fab, both can kill it for half a season, and go missing in alternating big games. combined they would dominate.
Still only 4 (or 6) assists in four months

Btw there was no social media last time we won the league. Seems as though that sadistic pleasure is something our rivals have since they win (more) trophies (that matter to them) and will continue to enjoy us getting carried away and tripping over our own feet.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest