The Student Room Group

AQA German Speaking A2 2016: Cards' Suggestions

After a small journey through the previous years cards, I achieved (
kind of) the power of foreseeing what will come up in the German Speaking Exam 2016 (I have got mine tomorrow :s-smilie:).

It looks like the sub-topics which will come up are:
Pollution/Energy
Immigration/Integration
Wealth&Poverty/Law&Order

I do not thinks topics such as nuclear energy, death penality, security cameras, language courses and asylum seekers will come up.

I will let you know for futher notice! :smile:
If you also have any suggestios, please feel free and forced to write them :biggrin:

Good luck to everyone!!

Scroll to see replies

Viel Glück:smile::smile::smile:
I have my speaking exam next week:s-smilie:
I hope one of my stimulus cards will be about immigration
Reply 2
Integration is definitely one of them, the A2 pupils in the year above me were talking about their speaking exam (had it last week) and I heard that was one of the cards.
Original post by sharina91
kind of) the power of foreseeing what will come up in the German Speaking Exam 2016 (I have got mine tomorrow :s-smilie:).

Pollution/Energy
Immigration/Integration
Wealth&Poverty/Law&Order

I do not thinks topics such as nuclear energy, death penality, security cameras, language courses and asylum seekers will come up.

If you also have any suggestios, please feel free and forced to write them :biggrin:

Good luck to everyone!!

How did your speaking exam go?

Pollution/Energy
Immigration/Integration
Wealth&Poverty/Law&Order

Good luck to everyone!!

How accurate were your predictions?
Reply 5
Original post by strawberry06
:smile::smile::smile:
I have my speaking exam next week:s-smilie:
I hope one of my stimulus cards will be about immigration

Good luck :smile: My exam went really well as my examiner was really nice, I did not knew how to answer one thing and she helped me out, so hopefully I will get a B, although I want an A :frown:
The card I did was immigration :wink:
Reply 6
Original post by nox1
Integration is definitely one of them, the A2 pupils in the year above me were talking about their speaking exam (had it last week) and I heard that was one of the cards.

Yes you are right! :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Avocado2002
How accurate were your predictions?

I can say that they were very accurate, not everyone did the A2 speaking yesterday (only me and another girl) so on thursday I will know if I was 100% right. I am about to write a message about my predictions so you can read it if you want :smile:
Good luck :smile: My exam went really well as my examiner was really nice, I did not knew how to answer one thing and she helped me out, so hopefully I will get a B, although I want an A :frown:

Glad to hear it went well, hopefully you did better than you expected :smile:
What were the topics/arguments of your two stimulus cards, and what stimulus cards/arguments did the other person get?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by strawberry06
Glad to hear it went well, hopefully you did better than you expected :smile:
What were the topics/arguments of your two stimulus cards, and what stimulus cards/arguments did the other person get?

I just wrote a text about the topics :wink: I do not know what was in the poverty one because I did not really looked at it, sorry >//<

My only doubt is that at the end I was chatting a little bit with the examiner and then she told me "Good Luck with the written exam" so at first I was like "oh thank you" and then I thought "what if she means that i did very badly in the speaking"

lol ahahahah I know that I am over thinking it, she probably was just being nice :smile:
I just wrote a text about the topics :wink: I do not know what was in the poverty one because I did not really looked at it, sorry >//<

My only doubt is that at the end I was chatting a little bit with the examiner and then she told me "Good Luck with the written exam" so at first I was like "oh thank you" and then I thought "what if she means that i did very badly in the speaking"

lol ahahahah I know that I am over thinking it, she probably was just being nice :smile:

THANK YOU SO MUCH :h:
YOU ARE A LIFESAVER :smile:
I have my speaking exam, next week Thursday
Please keep me updated about the topics/arguments for the other stimulus cards
Thank you, again
Reply 11
I will ask my classmates :smile: what cards they got, I will text them (I will not be in england tomorrow) hopefully they will answer back!
You can also tell to the other people in your german class about the topics, unless you have already done it, so you will be a lifesaver for them :biggrin:
I will ask my classmates :smile: what cards they got, I will text them (I will not be in england tomorrow) hopefully they will answer back!
You can also tell to the other people in your german class about the topics, unless you have already done it, so you will be a lifesaver for them :biggrin:

Vielen Dank :smile:
I have my speaking exam, NEXT WEEK THURSDAY :s-smilie::s-smilie:
Really hope I get the immigration stimulus card :u:
Hey, so do we know what cards have come up? 😊
Does anyone know what came up for the environment? Got my exam on Thursday and would be muchly appreciated if anyone would be able to tell me 😊😊
Hi, I hope your exam went well!
I'm wondering what subjects were on the stimulus cards you were given because I have my exam tomorrow, thank you!
How did everyone's exams go today? :smile:
Reply 17

What was your other card do you know? :smile:
Reply 18
Original post by Bowers717
Does anyone know what came up for the environment? Got my exam on Thursday and would be muchly appreciated if anyone would be able to tell me 😊😊

Original post by marygerrard_
Hi, I hope your exam went well!
I'm wondering what subjects were on the stimulus cards you were given because I have my exam tomorrow, thank you!

How did it go? :smile:
Anymore updates on what came up this year? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending