The Student Room Group

OCR F986 - Witch Hunting

Just wondering if anyone has either any resources or in particular exemplar answers for the A Level OCR F986 Unit on Witch Hunting? Any predictions for the exam at all?!
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Hi there,

Regarding your post I have several pieces of information on all approaches and essay answers for part A and B. If you wish to share then let me know.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours :wink:
Do you know the questions?
Reply 4
[QUOTE=OzymandiasII;64386339]Do you know the questions?

No idea yet! Do you have any idea?
maybe functionalism for part b, part a could be anything - hopefully not mentalities
Reply 6
Hmmm yeah could be a possibility! When do you start writing??
anthropology approach part b
yeah I think it is anthropology
Reply 9
Does anyone have any notes on anthropology?? My teacher hasn't taught us anything about this approach so I am slightly f**ked atm... I can't find any information anywhere.
Reply 10
I've got some I can send you, they're not the Best Buy it's enough information not to fail according to my teacher and then just try to bulk it out with examples for higher grades
Reply 11
Original post by indiaah
I've got some I can send you, they're not the Best Buy it's enough information not to fail according to my teacher and then just try to bulk it out with examples for higher grades

Thank you so so much!!! You're a lifesaver!! My email is [email protected]. And I don't mind, they're definitely better than nothing!
anyone got any further development as to what part A and B are yet?
Anybody know what the interpretation is for Witch hunting part A? Got a few ideas but not sure!
Reply 14
People must have started the exam by now? What are the questions so we can discuss it?
Original post by Utton69
People must have started the exam by now? What are the questions so we can discuss it?

What are you doing?
Reply 16
Original post by meglouisep
What are you doing?

I'm trying to find out what the question is for the exam
Just done part A today the question is about social history- hope this helps!
Original post by MTezuka
Thank you so so much!!! You're a lifesaver!! My email is [email protected]. And I don't mind, they're definitely better than nothing!

Hi could you please send them on to me because it is on anthropology for part b
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by megan98williams
Hi could you please send them on to me because it is on anthropology for part b

I would if I could, but unfortunately I haven't received them yet, sorry!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending