The Student Room Group

Confused

Hey, so I'm good friends with this guy, and we've been friends for like 4 years now. The thing is I'm not sure if he started liking me like that recently.
He's a very popular ladies man, but not the player type- more of a nice guy way. So it's normal he's like friendly with girls and all..but I've never noticed him this way with others?

He's 2 and a half years older than me..Ik this isn't relevant info to the situation but here you go for the sake of it:biggrin:

Annd recently I've been catching him looking at me a lot, cuddling up to me when I'm near him eg, putting his arm around my waist, holding me to him. Annd when we have our convo's and I do/say something silly or laugh in a weird way, he pinches my cheeks and goes "your so cute" and things. But sometimes he shows nothing and just acts normal, other times when I come into a room his friends nudge him over?

My friends noticed he gets all moody when I'm talking to my best friend who's a guy) and walks off somewhere..
And there's so much more in the way he's acting all different...
Like I've never taken much notice before. And I've never thought of him in that light until now?

I'm not wanting him to like me and all (before you all go calling me thirsty:lol:) but you know when you think someone likes you and you automatically start liking them too sometimes? Yeahh I'm beginning to get that. It's hard not to when you see he has such a great personality. But Idk, I find it all mixed signally :s-smilie:

Should I do something or no? Do you even think he likes me that way from this?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, so I'm good friends with this guy, and we've been friends for like 4 years now. The thing is I'm not sure if he started liking me like that recently.
He's a very popular ladies man, but not the player type- more of a nice guy way. So it's normal he's like friendly with girls and all..but I've never noticed him this way with others?

He's 2 and a half years older than me..Ik this isn't relevant info to the situation but here you go for the sake of it:biggrin:

Annd recently I've been catching him looking at me a lot, cuddling up to me when I'm near him eg, putting his arm around my waist, holding me to him. Annd when we have our convo's and I do/say something silly or laugh in a weird way, he pinches my cheeks and goes "your so cute" and things. But sometimes he shows nothing and just acts normal, other times when I come into a room his friends nudge him over?

My friends noticed he gets all moody when I'm talking to my best friend who's a guy) and walks off somewhere..
And there's so much more in the way he's acting all different...
Like I've never taken much notice before. And I've never thought of him in that light until now?

I'm not wanting him to like me and all (before you all go calling me thirsty:lol:) but you know when you think someone likes you and you automatically start liking them too sometimes? Yeahh I'm beginning to get that. It's hard not to when you see he has such a great personality. But Idk, I find it all mixed signally :s-smilie:

Should I do something or no? Do you even think he likes me that way from this?

Like a week ago, all our common friends and a meet up at a friends house/sleepover and we were all just bored waiting for our food and started playing a game to pass time,and he got a question along the lines of "A physical feature you like in a girl" and he said curly hair, and I was the only curly haired girl there, and he sorta looked at me when saying it..and basically everyone there noticed and started giving me that smirky look:colonhash:
Original post by Anonymous
Like a week ago, all our common friends and a meet up at a friends house/sleepover and we were all just bored waiting for our food and started playing a game to pass time,and he got a question along the lines of "A physical feature you like in a girl" and he said curly hair, and I was the only curly haired girl there, and he sorta looked at me when saying it..and basically everyone there noticed and started giving me that smirky look:colonhash:

Jheeze is dat you ye?
Reply 3
Original post by That Arab Guy
Jheeze is dat you ye?

Huh what?
Reply 4
Just ask him, I did that and it worked out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending