The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Access to Leeds applicants 2016

Any A2L applicants here looking for a peer to complete the module with?

Scroll to see replies

yes me!! really need the help not entirely sure what im doing
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by jessicarose1
yes me!! really need the help not entirely sure what im doing

Hey! Sorry for getting back to you really late :smile: What is it that you need help with?
no problem! so ive just completed the compulsory and optional multiple choice questions and got 5/5 on each is there anything else i need to do or complete or is this now a finished part?
Reply 4
Original post by jessicarose1
no problem! so ive just completed the compulsory and optional multiple choice questions and got 5/5 on each is there anything else i need to do or complete or is this now a finished part?

As of now I think that's all you need to do for Part 1 of the module. However, if you want you could read some of the sections from Academic Skills. I personally found it insightful and there are some really useful activities (different to those found on the VLE) that you could try too. It might be beneficial to do this as you don't know for sure what type of assignment you will receive in June. So getting familiarized with different types of assignments and uni's approach to them might give you a head start for Part 2. BUT that's just my opinion though.. :wink:
Hi
Can anyone tell me the date when the multiple choice questions have to be completed by - daughter is being given so many tests and mocks at college at the moment and won't tell me when she has to have it completed by (I am not a nagger - just don't need it to completely slip her mind as she is really stressed at the moment )
Reply 6
Original post by Minionmum
Hi
Can anyone tell me the date when the multiple choice questions have to be completed by - daughter is being given so many tests and mocks at college at the moment and won't tell me when she has to have it completed by (I am not a nagger - just don't need it to completely slip her mind as she is really stressed at the moment )

Hey Minionmum,
The Study Skills section need to be completed before 16th May. :smile:
Hi - i have just done two sections of the study skills part (ill do the other 2 tomorrow) and got 5/5 in each after a few attempts, all i have to do is save and submit right ? or is there anything else i have to do, to make sure they see i got 5/5 .
Hope someone replies soon
Cheers
Dilushi
Reply 8
Hey
I had the same problem
Wasn't sure if they'd see when I was done, as I didn't get a notification,you don't get any notification automatically,just make sure it's all completed and they said once in a while, they'll email people to let them know their progress
Reply 9
Any one here studying law? 😊
Hey I have emailed them - and your marks will be automatically saved , you just have to save and submit the marks.
Reply 11
Hey I missed the study skills deadline because I lost my password and student id number and I am worried I will be withdrawn from the scheme. Is there anything I cano do? please help
Reply 12
Original post by jahar97
Hey I missed the study skills deadline because I lost my password and student id number and I am worried I will be withdrawn from the scheme. Is there anything I cano do? please help

Hi, and I don't think you can do anything about it sorry. A deadline is a deadline, you might want to call the admissions or A2L team and ask them if you can still complete it
Reply 13
Anyone doing biological sciences and worried about the maths test?
Reply 14
Original post by Tayo b
Any one here studying law? 😊

I am do you know where to find resources for the assignment :smile:
hey is anyone doing the philosophy subject specific assignment? the q is craazzzy
Original post by katiecourtt
hey is anyone doing the philosophy subject specific assignment? the q is craazzzy

I am! I only started it today even though I'd been trying to figure out how to approach the question for the past couple days since I've never done philosophy before haha. I applied for joint English & philosophy but they gave me the philosophy assignment. How much have you done so far? :-)
literally 2 paragraphs, and that needs editing still. I've done philosophy before, but the q is sooo abstract I have no idea what I'm writing😂 it'll be finneee. have you sent it in to the tutor yet?
Reply 18
I'm doing to Biological sciences assignment at the uni tomorrow, anyone got any advice? I know it's a little late but the assignment seems so vague, I don't have a clue what to expect for the written assignment
Reply 19
Original post by katiecourtt

Yes, never done philosophy either as I've applied for PPE. Pretty stumped.

Quick Reply

Latest