The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leniency of Unis with Missing Entry Requirements

I have firmed the Uni of Leeds which requires an ABB, but at the moment with how my exams are going I'm sort of expecting an ABD. Do I still have any hope? :frown: Also the course I have applied to is Spanish which I wouldn't imagine is very popular?
(edited 10 months ago)
Possibly but only Leeds will be able to tell you whether they will accept the D. Universities often accept 1 dropped grades but less often 2. The one thing to your benefit is that languages tend to be under subscribed
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by katielizw
I have firmed the Uni of Leeds which requires an ABB, but at the moment with how my exams are going I'm sort of expecting an ABD. Do I still have any hope? :frown: Also the course I have applied to is Spanish which I wouldn't imagine is very popular?

Hopefully Spanish is the A not the D?
Reply 3
Original post by ageshallnot
Hopefully Spanish is the A not the D?

Definitely!! Spanish is my best subject by far, the D is maths
Definitely!! Spanish is my best subject by far, the D is maths

That is definitely a point in your favour! 😃

Give Leeds a ring and ask them if they normally have some leniency for Spanish and if they do what they take into account when deciding which applicants to access with lower grades

Quick Reply

Latest