The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

**** in the public toilet obviously, then wash my arse in the sink
I would NEVER poo in a toilet that was not my own. I remember when I drove to the Scottish highlands from Manchester with my family it was like a 9 hour drive and I desperately needed to poop but I refused to use a public toilet ESPECIALLY A SERVICE STATION'S TOILET :frown:
Hold it in like you always do
I've only ever been for a **** at school twice in 5 years, and it was in the same day when I was really ill

And it was HORRIBLE just hold it in
I just put the toilet paper around the seat or squat over it.
I poop in my pants.
Reply 7
I usually wear long socks so when the poop runs down my leg it acts as a barrier.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by sarkrista112
I usually wear long socks so when the poop runs down my leg it acts as a barrier.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You animal

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just **** in a public toilet. The only thing connecting with that seat is my arse and I'm not planning on eating off my arse anytime soon.
What do people really think is going to happen to you if you use a public toilet for the purpose it's intended?
Original post by Helenia
What do people really think is going to happen to you if you use a public toilet for the purpose it's intended?

Germs, think I heard somewhere there could be personal fluids or something that you may catch std's from or something.
Wait what? Why wouldn't you poop in a public toilet? :erm:
Reply 14
you go poo
before you colour you pants
but if theres wifi...
Original post by Longshot9000
Germs, think I heard somewhere there could be personal fluids or something that you may catch std's from or something.

I thought that myth died out in the 90s. You can't catch an STI from a toilet seat. There will be germs on it - there are germs on your toilet seat at home, and germs on the skin on your bum and legs (which touch the seat) already. Your skin is a very good barrier against infection, so unless the loo seat is covered in blood and razor blades, there's really minimal risk.
Reply 17
Original post by Sameerio
Hold it in like you always do

Hold diarrhea?
Original post by Helenia

Well, isn't that obvious? On the way in you'll be spat on by an ugly old fat guy who gets a bit too close for comfort. It'll stink of wee and when you sit down on the disgusting ill formed seat you'll end up with poo on your suit, you sit in fear hoping that old guy doesn't decide to come back and rape you, only to discover there's no loo roll left.
(edited 7 years ago)
I hold it in til I get home

1) Public toilets are gross, people piss on the seats and all sorts. I know how clean my home toilet is cos only I use it and I clean it myself so..
2) It might smell or people can hear you shitting - it really puts me off - I get anxiety about it and I just can't go :rofl:

Anyway I dont **** that much through the day - so I can easily hold it.

Latest