The Student Room Group

Anyon else in their 20's with embarrassing hobbies?

OK, I am 24 (turning 25 in a few months) and I like

Spoiler

feel free to share your embarrassing hobbies / interests
Original post by tpx1
OK, I am 24 (turning 25 in a few months) and I like

Spoiler

feel free to share your embarrassing hobbies / interests

I like watching romcoms (scott pilgrim vs the world is the greatest romcom imo). I said it :|

ps,

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Playin games in my boxers only. I can sometimes see the neighbour lookin through the window and having a confused face on.

Only 19 though. Do i qualify for this post?
Original post by quasa
I like watching romcoms (scott pilgrim vs the world is the greatest romcom imo). I said it :|

ps,

Spoiler

didnt realise you were a softie :lol: but agree with your advice. it is expensive though
Original post by HuzaifahN
Playin games in my boxers only. I can sometimes see the neighbour lookin through the window and having a confused face on.

Only 19 though. Do i qualify for this post?

tbh, all uni students do that (in fact I know a few people who play playstation / on laptop naked) but yeah, I guess your in (ps the neighbour bit is embarrassing, once I caught some guys play strip poker at uni
(edited 7 years ago)
I like joining social groups.
Original post by Wilfred Little
I like joining social groups.

real life or online (or both). its not really that embarrassing I guess but it depends on the types of groups, say tween novel club for girls and your a 30 year old guy. that would be an embarrassing hobbie
loserrrr okay joke because I definitely have a colouring book - that I use on the regular :colondollar:
We are also the same age so... :h: 1991 babyyy
Original post by Little Popcorns
loserrrr okay joke because I definitely have a colouring book - that I use on the regular :colondollar:

if the colouring book was work related (inker for comic books), then not really. in my case its more of a collection / want to share with future kids / kids at hospice scenario (none the less, it is an embarrassing hobby but last I collected something was 2014, before that it was 2011, then 2006).
We are also the same age so... :h: 1991 babyyy

yay :biggrin:. I think @quasa is also same age as well (Ive been following him around on TSR and he seems like a good guy)
Original post by tpx1
if the colouring book was work related (inker for comic books), then not really. in my case its more of a collection / want to share with future kids / kids at hospice scenario (none the less, it is an embarrassing hobby but last I collected something was 2014, before that it was 2011, then 2006).
Well you're nice and anonymous on here so fear not!
Well you're nice and anonymous on here so fear not!

aww cheers
I'm the zodiac killer. Does that count?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending