The Student Room Group

That moment in the exam...

Scroll to see replies

when you thought you have 20 mins left and then they give a 5 min warning

...and when you realise you wrote the wrong question number in the margin
When you get a prove that question and can't get to it so start drafting a letter to the exam board and 7 minutes to go you realise you forgot to multiply somethings by 2
Reply 22
When you write roman numerals on your hand with 40 minutes left of doing nothing and you get kept behind by an invigilator.

When all topics you revised don't turn up (kidney,heart) and instead a renewable energy question turns up in your biology exam. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
When you have a 15 marker on a topic that you never covered in class....
When you are doing a listening exam and everyone's sound file works except u and then you have to sit in a new computer and start 10 minutes later than everyone. :colonhash:
When your table is wobbly and you feel like a noob asking for a piece of paper to put underneath the leg 😂
Exam life

Original post by Hamoody
That moment after the exam when your friends are debating whether the answer was 2400 or 2450 and you're silently thinking, "How the f*** did I get 0.08?" :colonhash:
Original post by Alicemidgetgem
When your table is wobbly and you feel like a noob asking for a piece of paper to put underneath the leg 😂

This is me in every exam. I don't know why I keep getting the wobbly desks :'(

That moment when you get a squeaky chair so you try not to move much throughout the whole exam
Feeling awkward when an examiner walks past and you think that they are judging you for not starting your paper five mins in cos you looked at the other questions first
A person near you on the exam won't stop sniffing bc they think it causes more disruption to ask for a tissue than sniff constantly for 2 hours 😒😐
Reply 32
When you misread the clock and think there's only 10 minutes left, when it reality its 40 minutes
When the invigilator' phone starts ringing in the exam!! :laugh:
when you can visualise the layout and colours of the page of the revision guide the question is on, but you can't see the content you need to write about :P
Original post by blissfuleuphoria
when you can visualise the layout and colours of the page of the revision guide the question is on, but you can't see the content you need to write about :P

Yus 😆
When there's 5 minutes left and your dying to take a leak.
That moment when you realise you should've taken BTEC.
When you haven't a clue what the **** the question even means and look to see if you're the only stupid one in the hall
@iqra2159 @Hamoody @TearsInRain @Wiggly @TheOtherSide. @cookie_raider01 @surina16 @z33 @jambojim97 @ememoville @Nurne @IKEAPanda37 @sahra30013 @asmuse123 @Alicemidgetgem @Armastan @animeamanda1412 @sakboi21 @champ_mc99

This video sums up everything for me.

[video="youtube;GFce4D4Gikc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFce4D4Gikc[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest