The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Basically, you either gotta have supreme confidence and game, or be good looking. If you have both, you're in business. If you have neither, you're ****ed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3861
Original post by Zayn is Bae
Basically, you either gotta have supreme confidence and game, or be good looking. If you have both, you're in business. If you have neither, you're ****ed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or be a high wealth status individual.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Or be a high wealth status individual.

Yeah money is the other one. I would say that those with money still have to have a layer of confidence to themselves though. Doubt half those losers on the other side of TSR who will likely be on big money will be able to get girls still.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3863
Yeah money is the other one. I would say that those with money still have to have a layer of confidence to themselves though. Doubt half those losers on the other side of TSR who will likely be on big money will be able to get girls still.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Big money for most TSRians is different to big money. Saying that I think having a girlfriend without having decent income coming in is a bad move. It's not even for you to spend on the girl but because you don't want the girl to think you're a scrub
Big money for most TSRians is different to big money. Saying that I think having a girlfriend without having decent income coming in is a bad move. It's not even for you to spend on the girl but because you don't want the girl to think you're a scrub

True. Don't get how those rich ugly guys can get married to pretty younger women when it's bait they're being used for their money, surely that physical attraction isn't enough to sustain a long-term relationship. Noticed that good looking guys usually go for girls that aren't as good looking as themselves, and you see a lot of good looking girls with average or even below average guys. Makes me wonder who the people who are above average but not really good looking end up with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3865
True. Don't get how those rich ugly guys can get married to pretty younger women when it's bait they're being used for their money, surely that physical attraction isn't enough to sustain a long-term relationship. Noticed that good looking guys usually go for girls that aren't as good looking as themselves, and you see a lot of good looking girls with average or even below average guys. Makes me wonder who the people who are above average but not really good looking end up with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. Also height and weight/build is an important factor in looks.

I'd love to meet up with you lot to just see how many of you lot are clearly e statting

I'd love to meet up with you lot to just see how many of you lot are clearly e statting

pretty sure there wont really be any surprises.. No one who posts thousands of posts on an online football site is going to be 100% all together. Just a case of guessing whats wrong with each poster.

Probably can just reverse the brags.. guy who brags about girls - cant get girls..
Guy who brags about his height - a bit short, or lacking in other areas
Guy who posts about money to much - probably hasnt got anything else going in life
Guy who posts random **** - probably is far to desperate for attention/love
Guy who is lucio - has a vagina for a face
Guy who posts far to much about other teams - probably has a lot of resentment/jelousy in his life, definetly lacks self esteem

By this though, if we are reversing, then in real life, SR will be a god.
Original post by fallen_acorns
pretty sure there wont really be any surprises.. No one who posts thousands of posts on an online football site is going to be 100% all together. Just a case of guessing whats wrong with each poster.

Probably can just reverse the brags.. guy who brags about girls - cant get girls..
Guy who brags about his height - a bit short, or lacking in other areas
Guy who posts about money to much - probably hasnt got anything else going in life
Guy who posts random **** - probably is far to desperate for attention/love
Guy who posts far to much about other teams - probably has a lot of resentment/jelousy in his life, definetly lacks self esteem

By this though, if we are reversing, then in real life, SR will be a god.

SR sounds like a nice guy, he just needs a little bit of confidence and self belief!
Original post by The.Joker
SR sounds like a nice guy, he just needs a little bit of confidence and self belief!

agree. Seems very honest and genuine.
agree. Seems very honest and genuine.

Can confirm @sr90 keeps it real from the get-go.

No holds barred.
If attraction was based on recommendations on a student football forum, SR would be balls deep 24/7
Reply 3871

Powerleague, beckon

1 on 1 lobs

What you saying fam
Got a friend who has so many girl problems

He is single, 25, never had a girlfriend, never been kissed etc.

But worse, He has never even asked a girl out.

And now he has just bassically given up on himself in terms of relationships, and resigned to being alone. Its just sad to be honest, and the longer he leaves it, the worse it becomes.. as he gets far to used to his own company, and finds the idea of adjusting to live a shared life with others even harder.. and the fear of rejection / barrier to asking girls grows bigger and bigger.

On top of that he has a tendancy of making life decisions that end up with him in situations that are not good for meeting girls. For instance where he lives at the moment is mainly a retirement area, with very very few young people there.. But he needs to be there for his work.

This is me word for word....

I am probably the non e-statter here. You've seen me anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well then :colonhash:

What did I do to you? :frown:

Pot. Kettle. Black.
i cried when peggy mitchell died, i dont even watch eastenders, i cant handle these emotions without a kebab anymore
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
i cried when peggy mitchell died, i dont even watch eastenders, i cant handle these emotions without a kebab anymore

Lol it didn't even boost ratings bro, nobody gave a ****. Phil isn't even road these days either, cooking a roast dinner ffs, making Eastenders PG after they already ruined WWE for me is peak.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Out of curiosity, what is everyone's stats?

184cm, 78kg checkin in

Latest