The Student Room Group

Help English Lit An Inspector Calls

I wrote about Sheila and Eric by accident not Sheila and Gerald like everyone says it is :frown: what's the highest grade I can get???
Well if what you wrote is good then maybe a B? Idk though because you wrote about the wrong person, hope it goes ok!
Reply 2
Original post by katodizzle
Well if what you wrote is good then maybe a B? Idk though because you wrote about the wrong person, hope it goes ok!

Thanks hopefully controlled assessments and poetry grades will pull it up as much as possible!
Original post by Ahhhhhelp
Thanks hopefully controlled assessments and poetry grades will pull it up as much as possible!

Yeah same here I messed up a little on the last OMAM question so hopefully it will be ok :smile:
You should be able to score a few marks since you wrote about Sheila, at least, and questions that affect solely Sheila or could tie into Gerald should get some credit. The whole Eric thing, though; I don't think you'll LOSE marks but just not get any. Sorry, there's no way you could get an A* or A with that :-( Possibly a B but it's a stretch. Sorry this happened to you :-( Hopefully you'll make it up on the other exams!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending