The Student Room Group

cfe higher RMPS

Anyone sitting this on monday?? Hows the studying going?
Hopefully will go fine! What topics have you done?
Original post by kitten999
Anyone sitting this on monday?? Hows the studying going?

Yea I'm sitting this on Monday. The revision is going ok, but could be better. I'm just finding it hard to remember of the different parts from Christianity. Does anyone have any predictions of what could come as I have none.

:cool:
Reply 3
Im also doing it monday! The topics im doing are Buddhism, existence of God and morality and justice! Feeling pretty nervous as kinda hard to predict what will come up dor buddhism but the rest should be ok hopefully! Anyone doing similar topics?
Original post by ACz09
Im also doing it monday! The topics im doing are Buddhism, existence of God and morality and justice! Feeling pretty nervous as kinda hard to predict what will come up dor buddhism but the rest should be ok hopefully! Anyone doing similar topics?

Im doing Islam, religion medicine and the human body and the origins topic! Completely different topics to you hahahah
Reply 5
How did everyone find this today?
Reply 6
I found it kinda hard ngl. Had to write a new 20 mark essay up on the spot ahah, what about you?
Reply 7
Was my daughter that sat it. She thought it was quite hard and unfortunately ran out of time.
Original post by ACz09
I found it kinda hard ngl. Had to write a new 20 mark essay up on the spot ahah, what about you?
How did everyone find this today?

I found it a bit easy but I suppose it depends on each section that you have studied
Original post by scottishgirl163
Im doing Islam, religion medicine and the human body and the origins topic! Completely different topics to you hahahah

I did origins too how did you find the question about evolution
Reply 10
Original post by Popcornlover
I did origins too how did you find the question about evolution

My daughter thought it was ok but she ran out of time
Reply 11
Hmmmm I am honestly not sure how I done. The first Christianity topic was fine I think I spoke about nature of human beings, free will, Matthew 25 etc. But second question I only wrote one point as I totally forgot what gospels were my mind went blank but I do actually know them 😞

Think I did okay in religion and justice, I made up my own question- "are non custodial sentences more effective deterrents than custodial?" Then describes prison, cpo and fines? And said which is /isn't effective Idk if that's right! And the other question on religious views I spoke capital punishment, so like a description, 3 descriptions of methods, some facts/statistics of where uses it and that then evaluation about Christians and Islam

20 marker I wrote about all 3 views and said scientific materialist would agree and who wouldn't agree then wrote a few points of evolution, then teleological argument for fundamentalists and how liberal Christians believe in God making evolution possible and lots more but can't remember BUTTT I ran out of time only managed analysis and KU, didn't get any evaluation points!
i thought it was very good, a gift of a paper
Hmmmm I am honestly not sure how I done. The first Christianity topic was fine I think I spoke about nature of human beings, free will, Matthew 25 etc. But second question I only wrote one point as I totally forgot what gospels were my mind went blank but I do actually know them 😞

Think I did okay in religion and justice, I made up my own question- "are non custodial sentences more effective deterrents than custodial?" Then describes prison, cpo and fines? And said which is /isn't effective Idk if that's right! And the other question on religious views I spoke capital punishment, so like a description, 3 descriptions of methods, some facts/statistics of where uses it and that then evaluation about Christians and Islam

20 marker I wrote about all 3 views and said scientific materialist would agree and who wouldn't agree then wrote a few points of evolution, then teleological argument for fundamentalists and how liberal Christians believe in God making evolution possible and lots more but can't remember BUTTT I ran out of time only managed analysis and KU, didn't get any evaluation points!

You'll do great don't worry as long as you referred back to the question a few times in your answer. I took 22 minutes not each question and the last one 45 so I had time to look over the evolution question was a bit tricky as the wording made me think of it many times but I mentioned scientific and religious method to a great extent and referred how evolution can be proven to not have it have a creator. How can you make up own question for religion and justice didn't know you can. I did the same viewpoints as you on the capital punishment one
Reply 14
Original post by Popcornlr
You'll do great don't worry as long as you referred back to the question a few times in your answer. I took 22 minutes not each question and the last one 45 so I had time to look over the evolution question was a bit tricky as the wording made me think of it many times but I mentioned scientific and religious method to a great extent and referred how evolution can be proven to not have it have a creator. How can you make up own question for religion and justice didn't know you can. I did the same viewpoints as you on the capital punishment one

What i meant was i answered the moral issues question but i started with a question and focused it on one moral issue. ......are non custodial sentences more effective deterrents that custodial sentences. ....? Then i gave my points.
What did you do?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending