The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hannahrobinsxn
wowwww, i would be so annoyed if that happened to me! at least you are all safe though x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was at the start but now it's the past and we can't do much so i'm hoping the examiners will be very linient :smile: Yeh :smile:
Original post by nisha.sri
I was at the start but now it's the past and we can't do much so i'm hoping the examiners will be very linient :smile: Yeh :smile:

fair enough, will the school inform the examiners?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
fair enough, will the school inform the examiners?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep the head told us that they will write a letter about the incident.
Thank you very much for that personal rating your so kind

That's a really good attitude to have - it's so true, the past is the past. Every time we have a bad (or good) exam we have to focus on the next one. Sometimes I find that really hard to do though :wink:
You don't know what happened at school. The fire alarm went on during our English exam and we had half hour left till the end of the exam- everyone went out but we were outside for 30 mins and everyone started to talk so we couldn't go back and finish it off. Guess everything happens for a reason :smile: It was a good paper though and the examiners are to be linient. So that's great :smile: Hoping for that A/B :biggrin:
Just wanted to share this :wink:

We had a fire alarm at our school. There wasn't a fire, but someone had smashed the alarm box deliberately.
Original post by furtherlearner
That's a really good attitude to have - it's so true, the past is the past. Every time we have a bad (or good) exam we have to focus on the next one. Sometimes I find that really hard to do though :wink:

Aw thanks :smile: Yeh it's really hard but it's the truth though :biggrin:
Aw thanks :smile: Yeh it's really hard but it's the truth though :biggrin:

I am sure that you will do extremely well anyway :smile:
Hey Girls,

Where do you think the grade boundary for an A and A* will be this year ? Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
For Maths that is. Lol. Should've mentioned that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Hey Girls,

Where do you think the grade boundary for an A and A* will be this year ? Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What board do you do for Maths? lol the fact you said ' Hey girls' made me laugh. Don't even know why. :smile:
What board do you do for Maths? lol the fact you said ' Hey girls' made me laugh. Don't even know why. :smile:

I do edexcel. Lol. It's because I realised that I usually call you guys 'guys' but all of you are girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do edexcel. Lol. It's because I realised that I usually call you guys 'guys' but all of you are girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do the same board as you. How did you find the exam ? I thought it was good. Maybe 150 ish for an A*. Did you see that news about how hard the exam was ? It wasn't that bad. Was it ?
Yeah true :smile:
Thanks. I just have high expectations of myself. Lmao. Not really. I'm used to it. For my History Part C I had written 20 sides and my head of department had to sign my coursework to say that it was done within the time limit given. Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

14.5 in 45 mins!!?? I wrote 2.5 pages :colondollar:
I do the same board as you. How did you find the exam ? I thought it was good. Maybe 150 ish for an A*. Did you see that news about how hard the exam was ? It wasn't that bad. Was it ?
Yeah true :smile:

Yeah. I felt that it was really good but all of my teachers said that the reason for that was because we were from top set and she said that students that are average found it extremely difficult. To be honest everyone except top set found it difficult.

Posted from TSR Mobile
UPDATE 28/05/16:

Don't think i've updated here for a long time !
So today I tried to get revision done but i got distracted - i couldn't focus especially when you've had a whole week of exam (everyday single day) and a stressful Friday !!!

1. Psychology - 5 case studies
2. Geography - 3 diagrams
3. B2 - All of cells
4. B3 - 3 topics
5. C2 - 2 topics
6. P2 - Forces + Motion
Original post by Anygy
14.5 in 45 mins!!?? I wrote 2.5 pages :colondollar:

Not 45 minutes. It was more like 1hr and 10 minutes. We're given 1hr and 15 minutes but I had spent 5 minutes reading the unseen poem and understanding it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah. I felt that it was really good but all of my teachers said that the reason for that was because we were from top set and she said that students that are average found it extremely difficult. To be honest everyone except top set found it difficult.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah i guess maybe but people in my school who were in set 3 found it good as well. So many people were complaining about the stem and leaf diagram.
At least it wasn't as bad as last years :biggrin:
Yeah i guess maybe but people in my school who were in set 3 found it good as well. So many people were complaining about the stem and leaf diagram.

It wasn't but as bad but I feel that many people didn't revise this year form what I've seen at school.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What about a stem and leaf diagram ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not 45 minutes. It was more like 1hr and 10 minutes. We're given 1hr and 15 minutes but I had spent 5 minutes reading the unseen poem and understanding it

Posted from TSR Mobile

You wrote 20 sides in 1 hours and 10 mins !! WOW you must be a really quick writer but well done !! I can only write about 6 pages :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending