The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear You

Whether you know it or not, today was a wakeup call for the things that you are yet to achieve. You need to be doing better.

The thing with your sister has made things seem scary.. both the things.

I think that 99% of you doesn't care about anything and just plays things where they lie. That one percent of you, that teenager that's desperate to find someone and love them for all eternity or whatever, sometimes comes out. Maybe. I don't know. It's funny, the conversation you had today and F remembered about the girl that you tried to flirt with, very awkwardly might I add. How did he remember that? I don't know. But anyway, you aren't really doing anything interesting or meeting that many new people, so you.. I don't know. Maybe you are happy this way. Maybe you can adopt 72 cats or something.

But anyway, that's one way you need to be doing better. And better in just about everything else. Reply to that email that you've been putting off writing - you know it sets a bad impression but you do it anyway. I don't know. Hopefully this year sorts you out and.. I don't know, magical stuff happens.

You don't want to grow up much older, that life is great during your teenage years even if you don't realise it or it doesn't feel like that at the worst of times. I don't know. But then again, you always knew that, since you were 17 anyway.
Original post by Ishea16
:console:I really hope everything gets better :frown:........

Thank you, I pray that it does too.
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you, I pray that it does too.

is your family getting through this alright?
any signs of improvements showing?:redface:
Dear You,

Remember how close we were at the start of university?. So close like sisters and you slowly pushed me away. Yes I know I am not the party type, the drinker but I am a good friend.I was a good friend to you
I am torn between my morals and my heart. My heart is numb. What you did, I didn't like, what you pretend to be ,I don't like it either. Thing is I don't even know who you are anymore. I know you are broken and try so hard to pretend you are not. You tried so hard to fit in with a group of girls that didn't like you.You became like them, started doing what they did all because you wanted to be a part of that friendship group so badly.Well, well, well would you look at how it turned out?. It makes me laugh. You didn't even wish me a happy birthday or a merry christmas but you did to a bunch of girls that ignore you, pretend you don't exist and ditch you all the time.I was there for you, I helped you in the best way I could have and you couldn't see that.

You know what, I forgive you and I want to forget you. I don't have anything against you,I have lost the respect I had for you.You're nothing to me now. You can stop trying so hard to come back into my life now that you have been ditched by your 'pals' .That's one thing I have noticed about you, I only exist when nobody else is giving you the time of day. I'm sorry, but I respect myself enough to not have people who see me as an option.

I wish you all the best
Dear

Spoiler

Dear You,

I haven't done a dear you post in a while mainly because I've been so stressed with exams. I'm going to try not to write an essay but it's so so hard to believe that a year ago next week I found out that you had been found in your apartment, dead. I couldn't stop crying and to this day, I miss you as badly as I did a year ago. Your hugs are the things I miss the most about you. As well as your smile and how your laugh would make me laugh no matter how depressed I was. If heaven does exist, I'm pretty sure you're having loads of hot baths and drinking vodka while running after puppies you've taken on. Fingers crossed I'll see you there in 70 years time or something. I've had days where I can literally hear you in my head telling me to work my ass off and rely on myself to be happy and make my own life up. I miss your voice so much.

Honestly, I'm scared and nervous as hell about the future. Because you won't be there to pick up the pieces for me. I'm terrified my life is just going to be a screwed up one.

I turn 18 in a few weeks. If you were still around you would've probably put me in a dress that showed off my legs or something and thrown me into a nightclub. But since you're not, I'm not going to do anything apart from eating pizza. That still wouldn't be as great without you.

I still love you to pieces and I still miss you. Hope you're liking wherever you are. And please try making sure I don't **** my life up completely.

Love

Me xxx
Dear you

Why do you have the ability to still make me feel miserable when I'm not even near you? I hate myself for how worthless I feel because of my feelings for you. I don't know how many times I have tried so hard to tell myself to forget you I just can't.

I know there was never really anything between us just a lot of flirting and anticipation that made me feel good about myself, tragic I know. I know all we had was a two sided crush but now that it's gone I feel lonely and I don't know how to forget you. It went on for so long you know, you made me really fall for you when in reality we both know nothing will ever become of us. I hate that I've let you make me feel so good about myself and then so bad in equal amounts. I should've forgotten about you over a year ago when you went on that date with what you called a 'friend' because I should've known then that I would be the one to get hurt. Yet no, I carried on and got more and more attached to the idea of us being together and even though I know I've fallen for the version of you that I've created in my head I can't forget you. I crave your presence everyday and wish so much that you would get in contact with me, but I know you won't.

I don't understand what your problem is you act so into me for so long yet you screw up every chance you have to get to know me. You know it hurts me so much when I see you talking to her. I don't even know who she is but I hate the thought that you might get together with her because it will break my heart.

I suppose in my heart I know that my attachment isn't really to you but more to the idea of us, to the acceptance that being with you would mean. I just feel so lonely and I just want someone to make me feel better. I know that this is unhealthy but I need something to fill the emptiness I feel that was somehow filledby you and your irrational behaviour.

Love me
Dear You,

Get him out of your head. Nothing is gonna happen between you guys anymore. It's been 4 freakin' months - it's about time you stopped hoping for anything to happen again.

Stop imagining situations where he will magically come back to you.

Stop laying in bed at night wishing he falls in love with you.

Just move the eff on, girl.

You deserve someone who cares about you as much as you care about them.

Love, me.
Dear you.

You've only been gone 2 days and already I miss you like crazy. At least this is only for 4 weeks, god knows, 6-9 months is going to be so much harder. I just wish I knew if we were together or not. Holding hands, long hugs, spending so much time together but yet that's as far as it goes. You know I'm crazy about you, anyone can see that. I just wish I knew if you felt the same way about me and you're just waiting until you finish. We get along so well, we could have a great relationship. Fingers crossed it'll happen in August.

Take care, stay safe and know that I'm missing you so much.

Love, me.
Dear You,

Get him out of your head. Nothing is gonna happen between you guys anymore. It's been 4 freakin' months - it's about time you stopped hoping for anything to happen again.

Stop imagining situations where he will magically come back to you.

Stop laying in bed at night wishing he falls in love with you.

Just move the eff on, girl.

You deserve someone who cares about you as much as you care about them.

Love, me.

I could have written exactly this! Definitely need to move on from someone aswell
Dear you,

I can't stop the tears. I keep reading your message like a hopeless fool. I want time to move faster. They say time heals all.

Love, Me
Dear you,

I can't stop the tears. I keep reading your message like a hopeless fool. I want time to move faster. They say time heals all.

Love, Me

hope you're alright:redface:
keep strong xx
[QUOTE="Anonymous;65381013"]hope you're alright:redface:
keep strong xx[/QUOTE

Thank you x
lol sorry messed up the quoting
Dear @Lord Samosa

I want your babies.

Like come and love me please. I have £250 worth of vouchers from Patisserie Valerie.

Love me xxxxx
Dear @Lord Samosa

I want your babies.

Like come and love me please. I have £250 worth of vouchers from Patisserie Valerie.

Love me xxxxx

lmaooo, who is this? :toofunny:
Dear @Lord Samosa

I want your babies.

Love me xxxxx

:toofunny: I only know one person here who would have or want that much in PV vouchers :lol:
:toofunny: I only know one person here who would have or want that much in PV vouchers :lol:

Who? :hmmmm:
Original post by Lord Samosa
lmaooo, who is this? :toofunny:

Give me your samosa recipes plz.
Give me your samosa recipes plz.

I don't make samosas, I just eat them :bigsmile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending