The Student Room Group

Knife being kicked toward the body of a Palestinian man

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TSR Mustafa
Lol islam isn't a race topkek

They didn't claim it was
And you call yourself a Christian :lol:
Or they could have accepted the deal that would have for the first time in history created a country called Palestine (but of course this would have meant also accepting Israel)
Quoting your earlier post:

Muslims have instigated slaughter and wanton discrimination against other races and religions since Islam began, now that they are getting a taste of their own medicine at the hands of a superior country they are whining. I have no sympathy.

Do you think that the similar "slaughter" and "wanton discrimination" perpetrated by British civilisation between the middle of the last millennium arguably up to the present day similarly ought to discourage others feeling sympathy at the plight of their citizenry?

The argument could of course be applied to countless other regimes and civilisations. The French for state terror during the Ancien Régime and latterly Napoleon's brutal campaign. The Japanese for their terrible expansionism and belligerence up until the end of World War II.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 104
Original post by BaconandSauce
No they said it's hard to feel sympathy for them give their history of brutal treatment to other minorities when they hold the power

'Muslims have instigated slaughter and wanton discrimination against other races and religions since Islam began, now that they are getting a taste of their own medicine at the hands of a superior country they are whining. I have no sympathy.'

and this is right it's hard to feel sorry for the bully who gets their arse handed to them on a plate.

What did modern Palestinians do? nothing. Stop blaming them for what their ancestors did. And you're making assumptions really.

Its like blaming white people for slavery.

Nah, you're just hateful of muslims. Dont bother.
Lol islam isn't a race topkek

Thank you, I didn't know that at all :rolleyes:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

they are trying to build a straw man argument

I know :wink:

Original post by smearss
Just like the rest of the take "pro israel" stories with a pinch of salt. What Israel is doing is completely illegal and only a blind person will not be able to see that.

You basically are the typical pro Israel, saying the same things. "Palestinians do it to!" and "They get what they deserve". History has time and time again shown that the world used to be unjust, what gives Israelis the right to commit illegal acts so they can get their own back? None. Its illegal and wrong.

Furthermore ive concluded you're a hateful person, saying they get what they deserve. That's disgusting really.

A lot of countries have done throughout history what Israel is doing now, I'm not saying it's right but it is just, in a sense

Anyway, as you might have guessed, I don't really care for your opinion of me. I have my opinion and you have yours.
No they said it's hard to feel sympathy for them give their history of brutal treatment to other minorities when they hold the power

'Muslims have instigated slaughter and wanton discrimination against other races and religions since Islam began, now that they are getting a taste of their own medicine at the hands of a superior country they are whining. I have no sympathy.'

and this is right it's hard to feel sorry for the bully who gets their arse handed to them on a plate.

Your logic is full on retarded , you don't feel sympthay because people in the past treated in the minority badly? We should all go and kill germans because of what the Nazis did too?

In terms of the slaughter instigated , Christanity is on par in terms of death toll with Islam throughout history from the Crusades , French wars of religion etc where millions of people died. Idk why you hate them so much , majority are just getting abused by the Israeli goverment , including children who ' need to get their arse handed to them on a plate.
Original post by smearss
What did modern Palestinians do? nothing. Stop blaming them for what their ancestors did. And you're making assumptions really.

Its like blaming white people for slavery.

Nah, you're just hateful of muslims. Dont bother.

They could accept a peace deal that would create a country for themselves but instead they cling to the sad pathetic hope god will get of his arse and kill all the Jews

It isn't going to happen and their hate need to stop otherwise how can there ever be peace

After all you do want peace in the region don't you or do you simply want Israel to be destroyed?
Your logic is full on retarded

How quickly the mask falls
Original post by teenhorrorstory
And you call yourself a Christian :lol:

Who are you to judge me? No-one.

Original post by rockrunride
Quoting your earlier post:

Do you think that the similar "slaughter" and "wanton discrimination" perpetrated by British civilisation between the middle of the last millennium arguably up to the present day similarly ought to discourage others feeling sympathy at the plight of their citizenry?

The argument could of course be applied to countless other regimes and civilisations.

Of course not, but Islam has perpetrated horrors against other races and religions far exceeding even the awful trans-atlantic slave trade

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_slave_trade

Your logic is full on retarded , you don't feel sympthay because people in the past treated in the minority badly? We should all go and kill germans because of what the Nazis did too?

In terms of the slaughter instigated , Christanity is on par in terms of death toll with Islam throughout history from the Crusades , French wars of religion etc where millions of people died. Idk why you hate them so much , majority are just getting abused by the Israeli goverment , including children who ' need to get their arse handed to them on a plate.

Figures? I find that hard to believe tbh

Muslims seem to be killing each other predominatly at the present time in history more than they are killing other races/ faiths. Can you account for that?
Links me to Arab slave trade? For what reason i have no idea

It was in the name of Islam? Lol at that point in History slavery was practically everywhere in some form. Anyways , arguing with you is pointless you are blinded by hatred , which you hide by using flawed arguments.
Reply 111
They could accept a peace deal that would create a country for themselves but instead they cling to the sad pathetic hope god will get of his arse and kill all the Jews

It isn't going to happen and their hate need to stop otherwise how can there ever be peace

After all you do want peace in the region don't you or do you simply want Israel to be destroyed?

What? They did accept a peace deal in 1988 where they got a mere 22% of land you moron.

Israels presence, illegal invasion of Palestinian land and IDF presence needs to stop first.

Yes, a 2 state solution in line with the 1948 border that the UN originally approved of and the only people not accepting it is the Israelis.
So when presented with facts one side reverts to personal abuse

Kind of telling really as you can see which side wants to find a peaceful solution and which one just want Israel wiped from the map
Links me to Arab slave trade? For what reason i have no idea

It was in the name of Islam? Lol at that point in History slavery was practically everywhere in some form. Anyways , arguing with you is pointless you are blinded by hatred , which you hide by using flawed arguments.

Oh, look, now whose justifying atrocities?
Original post by smearss
What? They did accept a peace deal in 1988 where they got a mere 22% of land you moron.

Israels presence, illegal invasion of Palestinian land and IDF presence needs to stop first.

Yes, a 2 state solution in line with the 1948 border that the UN originally approved of and the only people not accepting it is the Israelis.

I'm talking about the original offering when there was a chance for 2 countries to be created

not the later deal the the pallys had been beaten a few times (and I'm talking about peace not a succession of hostilities while the pallys build more tunnels and rockets)

Try and keep up will you

But 1948 has long gone and that offer is no longer on the table (and rightly so you can't fight a war with a country get beaten then try and pretend it didn't happen and ask for something you initially refused)
Calculating the deaths caused by both religions throughout history is close to impossible , but both caused several millions of deaths. I didn't know you were religious quite surprised , anyway you can hate Islam all you like but using that hatred to agree with a regime which systematically slaughters , builds illegal settlements and attacks innocent children as being legitimate is just retarded. In terms of the worst horrors committed they were mainly due to political ideology rather than religion
systematically slaughters

See my post on page one of this thread :biggrin:
I'm not justifying it , just showing you it wasn't just an Arab issue but rather global.
Can someone well-versed on Islamic teachings verify this picture for me? :smile:)))

Calculating the deaths caused by both religions throughout history is close to impossible , but both caused several millions of deaths. I didn't know you were religious quite surprised , anyway you can hate Islam all you like but using that hatred to agree with a regime which systematically slaughters , builds illegal settlements and attacks innocent children as being legitimate is just retarded. In terms of the worst horrors committed they were mainly due to political ideology rather than religion

So supporting an ideology that treats women as inferior beings, kills people for being gay, kills those who don't follow Islam, kills those who convert from Islam and a lot of other things is so morally superior, correct?

I'm not justifying it , just showing you it wasn't just an Arab issue but rather global.

The Arab slave trade had been going on for centuries longer than the trans-Atlantic slave trade and ended later than it aswell :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending