Reply 488
image.jpgq 15 e
Reply 489
image.jpgQ 15 f
Reply 490
image.jpgq 16
Original post by Ethan100
Some teachers are SOOO BAD !

To be honest there wasn't even point in a teacher for my N5 class. We were studying alone out of a book most of the time.

Original post by RossB1702
Yeah my brother was doing Nat 5 last year and he got a terrible teacher and he didn't teach them very well at all.
He didn't even teach his class about the full of computer architecture haha.
He had to self teach himself about the buses and CPU components. He had to borrow my notes as I had a different teacher last year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is such a huge problem. Our teacher didn't teach us very well either and gave such a hard prelim that nobody in the class passed!! So we had to do a second prelim!! I could've gotten a much better grade if our teacher was actually teaching us but most of the time i self taught myself the course! My teacher was just horrible :frown:
Reply 492
[QUOTE=sameehaiqbal;65463387]This is such a huge problem. Our teacher didn't teach us very well either and gave such a hard prelim that nobody in the class passed!! So we had to do a second prelim!! I could've gotten a much better grade if our teacher was actually teaching us but most of the time i self taught myself the course! My teacher was just horrible :frown:

Well I guess I'm lucky I have a teacher who's dedicated to teaching 😅
I dogged computing and only went to the class to do internal assessments and the coursework, I went sometimes before prelims/exam but I hated the subject so much. I basically self taught myself a crash higher, and even if I just manage to get a C tht will be an achievement for me haha...
Reply 494
Original post by qasim-98
I dogged computing and only went to the class to do internal assessments and the coursework, I went sometimes before prelims/exam but I hated the subject so much. I basically self taught myself a crash higher, and even if I just manage to get a C tht will be an achievement for me haha...

Self teaching must be so hard 😂
Original post by qasim-98

Did you really need this subject? Why didn't you go to your classes lol?

Original post by S_x_x
Well I guess I'm lucky I have a teacher who's dedicated to teaching 😅

Yeah you're pretty lucky. My teacher said I wasn't capable of doing Computing as a career and wouldn't let me sit the exam. I don't understand why she wouldn't allow me because I got a C in the prelim which means I should've been allowed so I had to complain to the head teacher. I got a B in the exam but I strongly think I could've gotten an A had my teacher not discouraged me and called me stupid all the time. Rant over.

Thankfully I have a good relationship with all my other teachers. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 496
[QUOTE=sameehaiqbal;65463905]Did you really need this subject? Why didn't you go to your classes lol?

Yeah you're pretty lucky. My teacher said I wasn't capable of doing Computing as a career and wouldn't let me sit the exam. I don't understand why she wouldn't allow me because I got a C in the prelim which means I should've been allowed so I had to complain to the head teacher. I got a B in the exam but I strongly think I could've gotten an A had my teacher not discouraged me and called me stupid all the time. Rant over.

Thankfully I have a good relationship with all my other teachers. :smile:

I've got the head of computing science and he predicted me for an A hopefully what he says is true 😂
Reply 497
@S_x_x can you post pics of rest of paper please?
Reply 498
image.jpg
Reply 499
Original post by S_x_x
image.jpg

Do you know answers for 16bcd?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending