The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lala*15
Oh..nothing was cute..i just tend to call everything kawaii that makes me happy....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn. That hurt too 😢😭💔. Lol. Jk.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Did you actually look that up in Japanese for me ? That's pretty Kawaii if you ask me 😂😂😂😏😏😏👌

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

Nope..I already knew what it meant...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Are you fasting tomorrow ? I'm not allowed because I'm not feeling well and I've got exams for the whole week.

That is a terrible excuse for not fasting...I'd never leave fasting...especially when I've got exams...I need help and blessings man...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lala*15
I'd do anything for you...
Jks 🤗
Nope..I already knew what it meant...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao. Kl. How did you know what it meant ?

I'm a Japanese fan...I watch anime...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lala*15
That is a terrible excuse for not fasting...I'd never leave fasting...especially when I've got exams...I need help and blessings man...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I know but what can I do. My school has also said that we're not allowed to fast and my parents aren't allowing me either. I want to fast but I don't want to go against my parents.

Original post by lala*15
I'm a Japanese fan...I watch anime...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kl. Me too. I'm into old school anime like Initial D. I haven't watched anime for ages.

Didn't u go to the mosque or anything...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What gave it away though ? I still don't get it.

Kl. Me too. I'm into old school anime like Initial D. I haven't watched anime for ages.

Sameee...

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lala*15
Didn't u go to the mosque or anything...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. I did.

😀😄
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah. I did.

Home already...what about taraweeh...?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lala*15
Tbh...I went on ur profile...cuz I got a bit suspicious cuz I thought I knew you...and then I saw you follow a paki social group thing....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg. Who did you think I was ? You stalker. Yeah. I am a Pakistani. Now I know why you said Kawaii as well. It's because I'm in the anime society isn't it ?

Original post by lala*15
Home already...what about taraweeh...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was told to go home because I kept on throwing up. That's why parents said not to fast because I might get worse.

😀😄
(edited 7 years ago)
😀😄
(edited 7 years ago)
😀😄
(edited 7 years ago)
😀😄
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by lala*15
I thought you'd call me that...I'm not an official stalker...I'm just a very curious person...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah. I can tell. 😂😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending