The Student Room Group

GCSE History B 2016 (OCR)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mariam687
haha
im still revising germany!!

havent started cold war or vietnam yet..

Seriously? How come you haven't started cold war and vietnam? I literally revised everyday and at the moment, I am going through exam questions. What topic are you confident at and what topic do you find it diffcult?
Original post by sophia.f
Seriously? How come you haven't started cold war and vietnam? I literally revised everyday and at the moment, I am going through exam questions. What topic are you confident at and what topic do you find it diffcult?

i can do germany and vietnam

i just cant understand the cold war and cuban missile crisis n tht.. :/
i can do germany and vietnam

i just cant understand the cold war and cuban missile crisis n tht.. :/

Omg we are so opposite. I can do cold war and CMC but I am a bit struggling with Germany and Vietnam
Omg we are so opposite. I can do cold war and CMC but I am a bit struggling with Germany and Vietnam

LOOL thats so weird..
Reply 84
Original post by cutieprincess
Does anyone know how long we are supposed to spend on each question/ section??

4 marks = 6mins
6 marks = 9mins
10 marks = 15-20mins
LOOL thats so weird..

I know right haha!! When is sehri??
I know right haha!! When is sehri??

well azaan at 2:47 so wake up at like 2 or something
haha
im still revising germany!!

havent started cold war or vietnam yet..

Lol I've just started Germany and I did a bit of cold war the other day but Vietnam I can't be bothered with at all

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is exactly me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
4marks = 6 minutes
6marks = 9 minutes
10 marks = 15-20 minutes
Litrally havent revised **** recently but i always do good in history i love it and i have been revising from ages ago. I dont know vietnan well or some parts of tje nazis so im going to wake up early.

Its always an optiom between weimar and nazis right???? If so ill pick weimar thts easy
so my teacher who predicts quite a lot right( last year showed class a cartoon he thought may come up about 1 hour before exam and went through it and it came up) says they have done weimar essays quite a bit so reckons it will be a weimar source based questions and rise of the nazis/life under nazi germany essays. there isn't always a weimar and nazi option,he also predicts cuba will be the cartoon 95% certain and origins of the cold war and vietnam will be the essays. but no one knows. good luck :smile:
Original post by matt991610
so my teacher who predicts quite a lot right( last year showed class a cartoon he thought may come up about 1 hour before exam and went through it and it came up) says they have done weimar essays quite a bit so reckons it will be a weimar source based questions and rise of the nazis/life under nazi germany essays. there isn't always a weimar and nazi option,he also predicts cuba will be the cartoon 95% certain and origins of the cold war and vietnam will be the essays. but no one knows. good luck :smile:

This is what my teacher said as well 😀 still haven't revised tho 😂😀😀

Good luck to you too :smile:

I'm gonna need the luck :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone know how to do/structure the 8 markers after the cartoon question? How much time should we spend on them as well?
It was amazing.
The exam was actually juicy (except for 1. (b). It ****ed me in the bumhole and after the exam, I realised what I could've written in more detail).
it was ok, but i miss understood the source and i should have spoken about more stuff and added more information :///
Reply 97
I'm slightly worried that by me not following the instructions and only leaving one line between each question that the examiner will not mark it or something. we were meant to leave 2 blank lines but I only left one
Original post by Big sam
I'm slightly worried that by me not following the instructions and only leaving one line between each question that the examiner will not mark it or something. we were meant to leave 2 blank lines but I only left one

Lol no don't worry I imagine people do that every year- I didn't even realise that was rule, I only left one also

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did everyone find the Vietnam cartoon question and the Eisenhower question?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending