smh.PNG
:colonhash:
Reply 122
Original post by surina16
literally, why would they bait us like this as well smh:
smh.PNG
:colonhash:

Wow absolute ****
Just a little tip aswell, if you've exhausted all the past papers - have a go at the one for the new GCSE, it's pretty similar in style and because we are the last year I think that the paper will be more towards this structure/difficulty:

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/226630-unit-j276-02-computational-thinking-algorithms-and-programming-sample-assessment-materials.pdf - new GCSE Specimen Paper
Original post by sstudyacc
I feel like that has come up before, I'm thinking either: Sequence/Iteration etc. or perhaps Represention of Data?

What's representation of data?!?!?!,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jade_on_tsr
What's representation of data?!?!?!,

Posted from TSR Mobile

It includes images/sounds/character sets, compression (lossy/lossless) & binary, hexadecimal etc. (but I don't think that part of it can come up in a big way because it's more mathematical)
Can anyone explain HTML to me? There's a question in the 2014 paper about it but I'm still slightly confused about it.
Can anyone explain HTML to me? There's a question in the 2014 paper about it but I'm still slightly confused about it.

It's used for presenting data in web pages if that helps! What was the question?
Lool I'm completely fuc*** for the exam, I only know half of the content and the rest is just vague, I keep on forgetting it. Need 50/80 to get a C as well. :s-smilie:SSSSSS
Original post by laurenmck99
It's used for presenting data in web pages if that helps! What was the question?

The Nena mountaineering club has a web page. The web page consists of an HTML file and some JPG and MPEG files

a) What does HTML stand for?

b) Explain one purpose of the HTML file. (This was the one that I was slightly confused on!)

Thank you! X
It includes images/sounds/character sets, compression (lossy/lossless) & binary, hexadecimal etc. (but I don't think that part of it can come up in a big way because it's more mathematical)

Omg okay thank you dear!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 135
Original post by Adamtoo
Lool I'm completely fuc*** for the exam, I only know half of the content and the rest is just vague, I keep on forgetting it. Need 50/80 to get a C as well. :s-smilie:SSSSSS

60/80 is an A*?
What do you mean
Have a really weird feeling that system utilities and diagnosis utilities could come up for 6 marker?!
Original post by Undec
60/80 is an A*?
What do you mean

It's due to my coursework. For my first one I got a high B but for my second one I got a D/E (can't remember)
Just a little tip aswell, if you've exhausted all the past papers - have a go at the one for the new GCSE, it's pretty similar in style and because we are the last year I think that the paper will be more towards this structure/difficulty:

http://www.ocr.org.uk/Images/226630-unit-j276-02-computational-thinking-algorithms-and-programming-sample-assessment-materials.pdf - new GCSE Specimen Paper

That's a different specification to what we are doing tomorrow.
Original post by NoodleGCSEFOOD
That's a different specification to what we are doing tomorrow.

Yep I know :smile: But because we're the last year doing it, and there's a new specification for next year - more questions will be in the style of what they will be on the new spec imo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending