The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ?Hannah
Good day at school today! :smile: my friends and I watched death note at lunch. Got my Spanish speaking back, I got 15/20 - which is an A. Accidentally spoke back to my teacher in maths without meaning to, oops. Did well in my biology:smile:

Oh well done...oh it's fine..I did that a lot in school without realising..the talking back to teacher without realising...
Original post by nisha.sri
Does everyone do History except from me ? I hate history, geography is 10 times better - in my opinion :colondollar:

I do it too! :smile: Yeah, too much writing in my opinion!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have way too many clothes. Need to seriously sort it out😂
Finished history revision fully and breezed through some past papers. Now revising for chemistry and physics exams
Original post by MezmorisedPotato
Finished history revision fully and breezed through some past papers. Now revising for chemistry and physics exams

Good luck for history :biggrin: How are you revising for Chemistry and Physics ?
holy crap you guys revise way too much, need to take time to chill, I'm not half bad at academics either, but I think sweating revision to get the grades is the wrong tactic, if you understand fundamentally what goes on in a subject you can easily get top grades at GCSE with pretty minimal revision, the only reason youd need to do as much revision as brainzistheword suggests is if you don't get the content
Good luck for history :biggrin: How are you revising for Chemistry and Physics ?

Literally reviewing all my notes I've made and revised already! :smile:
Sorry..this is soo random..but does the little mermaid have a good ending to it..I mean I've only read the dark version...where she turns into a human and when she walked it felt like she was walking in needles or something like that...just asking out of curiosity..?
Original post by 3acetoneperoxide
holy crap you guys revise way too much, need to take time to chill, I'm not half bad at academics either, but I think sweating revision to get the grades is the wrong tactic, if you understand fundamentally what goes on in a subject you can easily get top grades at GCSE with pretty minimal revision, the only reason youd need to do as much revision as brainzistheword suggests is if you don't get the content

Lol, we want really good grades therefore we have to revise hard. Just knowing few bits won't get us the grades we want especially for the A*'s btw exams are getting harder so we have to work hard. Sometimes it may look like too much but in reality the more you do the better.
Also brainzistheword doesn't tell us to do loads of revision - it's our own choice :smile:
Lol, we want really good grades therefore we have to revise hard. Just knowing few bits won't get us the grades we want especially for the A*'s btw exams are getting harder so we have to work hard. Sometimes it may look like too much but in reality the more you do the better.
Also brainzistheword doesn't tell us to do loads of revision - it's our own choice :smile:

So true :smile: Poo, it wouldn't let me rep your comment :frown:
Original post by ?Hannah
So true :smile: Poo, it wouldn't let me rep your comment :frown:

Aw oh well :smile: Thank you. I don't understand why people say that like all the time. :s-smilie:
Aw oh well :smile: Thank you. I don't understand why people say that like all the time. :s-smilie:

Tbh, I think they are just jealous. I guess it makes them feel better about theirselves - being that they probably didn't revise as much and won't achieve as excellent grades.
Original post by ?Hannah
Tbh, I think they are just jealous. I guess it makes them feel better about theirselves - being that they probably didn't revise as much and won't achieve as excellent grades.

Very true and i agree.Anyways how was your biology exam ? :smile:
Original post by ?Hannah

Or the thug life..they probably lead..?😋
Does everyone do History except from me ? I hate history, geography is 10 times better - in my opinion :colondollar:

Nah I don't do history either, absolutely hated it (I mean I hate geography too but year 9 me thought it was more bearable) :tongue:
Does anyone here have the American West Edexcel paper tomorrow?
Original post by jamierogers21

Is that even a subject...? Not being rude or anything...but I've never heard of that...
Original post by mypetpikachu
Is that even a subject...? Not being rude or anything...but I've never heard of that...

It's a topic in History...
It's a topic in History...

Ohhhh....okay...sorry..didn't realise that...
(edited 7 years ago)

Wasn't that on the 6th? Like Medicine Through Time/ Crime and Punishment & American West? Ohhh oh yh soz, im thinking of OCR and no sorryy x :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending