Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Awwh don't worry about it! & Thank you so much!! xxx :h::colondollar:

Did you have an exam today?xx
Original post by jamierogers21
Did you have an exam today?xx

Yupp xx I had history-public health today, you? :smile:
Yupp xx I had history-public health today, you? :smile:

Yeah I had history, it actually went quite well, I was a bit worried before the exam xx
Such a challenging day for me today.
Original post by mypetpikachu
Yh..I'm sure she'll be fine with that...I mean they should probably word the question better than expect us to answer the question exactly...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I asked my teacher and he said that she can still get 8/8 for it so it's fine. Thanks anyway.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Guyyys...feed me with some motivation...I can't do this anymore...
*said in a tone of suffering and pain...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
Such a challenging day for me today.

What up...why...what happened I mean..??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
I asked my teacher and he said that she can still get 8/8 for it so it's fine. Thanks anyway.

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔

Np...

Posted from TSR Mobile
What up...why...what happened I mean..??

Posted from TSR Mobile

If I talk about it on here, I will be banned. Due to depressing mental health talk.
Original post by ?Hannah
If I talk about it on here, I will be banned. Due to depressing mental health talk.

U okay..wanna PM me about it...?? Ur making me soo worried...??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I had history, it actually went quite well, I was a bit worried before the exam xx

Same, but as soon as I seen the John Snow source I was like 'Yeah Baby!!!!' :h:
You've aced it!!!!! Hope you get an A or A*! :colondollar: xxxx

Think about my life metaphorically, as this would be the only appropiate way to discuss this on the site. My life used to be like a sturdy, brick house - strong, large, sheltered and happy. However, it was built on stilts. Over time the wooden stilts wore down slightly, causing the house (my life) to shake in the wind. The shakes representing the beginning of the tremendous issues.Then, a huge tornado came - demolishing the house and leaving it in ruins.
Then, I started building a shelter out of sticks (trying to build my life up again, with little 'resources' I had left,) it took time to put up each stick - afraid that part of my life would be ruined again. I was cautious, however the sticks did blow down occasionally - but I was closed off, almost ready to accept and experience those moments. Recently, the stick shelter has continued to be built, the surface is almost done. I recently thought about transferring it into bricks, really putting all of my emotion and regained happiness out there.
But, today another tornado came - demolishing that stick shelter. Now all I had gotten back in my life is demolished, all that I had built up towards. Honestly, seeing your life crumble before your eyes is awful. Having to go through that twice, when you have built everything up again - is horrendous.
(edited 7 years ago)
Same, but as soon as I seen the John Snow source I was like 'Yeah Baby!!!!' :h:
You've aced it!!!!! Hope you get an A or A*! :colondollar: xxxx

Thankyou, you too:smile:xxx
Original post by ?Hannah
Think about my life metaphorically, as this would be the only appropiate way to discuss this on the site. My life used to be like a sturdy, brick house - strong, large, sheltered and happy. However, it was built on stilts. Over time the wooden stilts wore down slightly, causing the house (my life) to shake in the wind. The shakes representing the beginning of the tremendous issues.Then, a huge tornado came - demolishing the house and leaving it in ruins.
Then, I started building a shelter out of sticks (trying to build my life up again, with little 'resources' I had left,) it took time to put up each stick - afraid that part of my life would be ruined again. I was cautious, however the sticks did blow down occasionally - but I was closed off, almost ready to accept and experience those moments. Recently, the stick shelter has continued to be built, the surface is almost done. I recently thought about transferring it into bricks, really putting all of my emotion and regained happiness out there.
But, today another tornado came - demolishing that stick shelter. Now all I had gotten back in my life is demolished, all that I had built up towards. Honestly, seeing your life crumble before your eyes is awful. Having to go through that twice, when you have built everything up again - is horrendous.

Aww...poor u...okay..I kinda get u..but I'm a little curious here...and my curious nature isn't helping at all...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thankyou, you too:smile:xxx

Thank you very muchh! Sorry I replied late before I was on the phone to a friend, Ash :tongue: xxx Do you enjoy history? & Btw, I'm over the moon tht it's finally over! :h:
Aww...poor u...okay..I kinda get u..but I'm a little curious here...and my curious nature isn't helping at all...

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ?Hannah

OMG your such a great writer :smile: Wowee :smile: You should be an author or a journalist :smile:
Anyways, don't worry to much about what happened today and don't let it disturb you. It's the past and you can't do much about it now. You just have to forget it - it's not easy i agree but you have to let things like that pass by - it's life and we all have a difficult life. In order to suceed you have to forget about the past. Don't let it hurt you :biggrin: Positivity x
Thank you very muchh! Sorry I replied late before I was on the phone to a friend, Ash :tongue: xxx Do you enjoy history? & Btw, I'm over the moon tht it's finally over! :h:

It's okay but I didn't really like any of the topics we covered, my history still hasn't finished I've got my third and final one on the 21st:ciao:
Original post by ?Hannah
I felt really deep there. Okay, I am going to say this outright. I shouldn't at all say this on the site. I used to struggle with suicidal thoughts. They went away, thought I could manage it. But they have come back again and today I really struggled.

Oh no...just try and forget about...think about positive things...watch death note...not a very helpful one but yh...😇😇
(Sorry I'm not that good at consoling..but I tried...)...
Did something happen that's making u feel that way...?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending