The Student Room Group

My Road to A* everywhere

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ?Hannah
how will i keep in contact with you guys when your GCSEs are over? :frown: you will have no use for this thread any more and we will go our separate ways. 😭

I'll still be on...dw...we've still got our a-levels to go for...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
yeah, it's quite good.

Where r u up to...??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mypetpikachu
I'll still be on...dw...we've still got our a-levels to go for...

Posted from TSR Mobile

you had better not leave me! i cannot be without you! 😭
Original post by nisha.sri
Oh yeh deffo !! Oh thanks what can you say eh i'm the queen of greatness :biggrin:
Oh sorry queen of so called awesomeness :biggrin: Are you sure you not dreaming ? Jk jk :console:

Probably...*where is my fellow disciple when I need her....lol...I would've said so much...but I'm drained...lol...(my great ways to excuse my self from stuff like that..cuz I don't what to say..)..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
you had better not leave me! i cannot be without you! 😭

Awww...same here...😘😘

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably...*where is my fellow disciple when I need her....lol...I would've said so much...but I'm drained...lol...(my great ways to excuse my self from stuff like that..cuz I don't what to say..)..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry !! :frown: :cry:
people are even leaving now. love you all!!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nisha.sri
Sorry !! :frown: :cry:

T'was a joke...dw...I don't get offended...tbh..nothing is coming up in my mind...so I don't really know what to say...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
people are even leaving now. love you all!!

Nobody's leaving...love u too...
I'm gonna go and eat now..so will ttyl...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ?Hannah
how will i keep in contact with you guys when your GCSEs are over? :frown: you will have no use for this thread any more and we will go our separate ways. 😭

Do you have facebook? Cause you can add me on there if you like :smile:
Also we'll all be staying for A Levels anyway, so perhaps there'll be a shiny new thread to corrupt :biggrin: (sorry Zoe :colondollar:)
16/06/2016 - Evening update

I haven't been able to focus much today at all as I keep getting distracted by literally everything, but I'm starting to panic now so that should be the kick up the backside I need to keep going until like 12 :wink:

Today I have:
-Physics P4.1, P4.2, P4.3 and P4.4 notes made (so all of P4 :biggrin:)
-Physics P5.1 notes made (I've barely even started this unit oooops)
-Further maths "lesson" at school, although it wasn't very productive :colondollar:

Yeah...not much today so far but I'm going to stay up pretty late to make sure I get everything done. I WILL ace this exam!!! :biggrin:
Im kinda nervous for biology tomorrow ive revised but idk:s-smilie:
Original post by ellamoon_22
Im kinda nervous for biology tomorrow ive revised but idk:s-smilie:

I'm sure you'll be fine...good luck...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NiamhM1801
16/06/2016 - Evening update

I haven't been able to focus much today at all as I keep getting distracted by literally everything, but I'm starting to panic now so that should be the kick up the backside I need to keep going until like 12 :wink:

Today I have:
-Physics P4.1, P4.2, P4.3 and P4.4 notes made (so all of P4 :biggrin:)
-Physics P5.1 notes made (I've barely even started this unit oooops)
-Further maths "lesson" at school, although it wasn't very productive :colondollar:

Yeah...not much today so far but I'm going to stay up pretty late to make sure I get everything done. I WILL ace this exam!!! :biggrin:

Well done for what you've done today...I haven't done much today...I've only done the first question out of the past paper...and then got distracted...I'm most likely gonna be up for an all nighter...I'm sure you'll be fine...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you have facebook? Cause you can add me on there if you like :smile:
Also we'll all be staying for A Levels anyway, so perhaps there'll be a shiny new thread to corrupt :biggrin: (sorry Zoe :colondollar:)

I do...u can add me...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done for what you've done today...I haven't done much today...I've only done the first question out of the past paper...and then got distracted...I'm most likely gonna be up for an all nighter...I'm sure you'll be fine...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, I've done a bit more now too :smile:
Haha, it's ok to get distracted now and again.
Good luck with the all-nighter, although from the looks of things I'll be joining you for a while...oops
I do...u can add me...lol...

Posted from TSR Mobile

PM me your profile link and I will :smile:
Hahaha I must have overestimated my revising capabilities - I was meant to be done + a past paper done by now but I've only just finished revising P5!!
Looks like I'm gonna be up for a couple more hours...fun times
Oh well, P6 is pretty short and at least it means I'll be thoroughly prepared (hopefully), and there's always caffeine in the morning :biggrin:
Hahaha I must have overestimated my revising capabilities - I was meant to be done + a past paper done by now but I've only just finished revising P5!!
Oh well, P6 is pretty short and at least it means I'll be thoroughly prepared (hopefully), and there's always caffeine in the morning :biggrin:

So you've finally joined me for an all night long. 😂😂😂

⚔🛡⚔~Nothing happens to anyone that he is not fitted by nature to bear - Maximus Decimus Meridius~⚔🛡⚔
Thank you, I've done a bit more now too :smile:
Haha, it's ok to get distracted now and again.
Good luck with the all-nighter, although from the looks of things I'll be joining you for a while...oops

PM me your profile link and I will :smile:

K..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ayyy...I'm not gonna be the only one awake at night then...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending