The Student Room Group

Application for trainee Emergancy paramedic

Hi

I'm applying for trainee paramedic position and want some advice on what to write on the bit where you refer to personal and job specification I really want this and don't want to mess it up. Any tips and advice for any part of the application process will greatly be appreciated! Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Sportsmad212
Hi

I'm applying for trainee paramedic position and want some advice on what to write on the bit where you refer to personal and job specification I really want this and don't want to mess it up. Any tips and advice for any part of the application process will greatly be appreciated! Thanks

Read the job description and know what you're applying for. You're not applying for "trainee emergency paramedic".

Read the person specification and detail exactly how you meet each requirement. Be specific rather than vague. If it says "must like cabbage" you say "I like cabbage" rather than "I like all vegetables".
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
Read the job description and know what you're applying for. You're not applying for "trainee emergency paramedic".

Read the person specification and detail exactly how you meet each requirement. Be specific rather than vague. If it says "must like cabbage" you say "I like cabbage" rather than "I like all vegetables".

Thank you for the advice it is "trainee Emergancy paramedic" position that's the job title on the NHS Website for the job.
Reply 3
Original post by Sportsmad212
Thank you for the advice it is "trainee Emergancy paramedic" position that's the job title on the NHS Website for the job.

Which is why, when you search that in the NHS jobs website, you very precisely nothing.

You're applying for an emergency ambulance crew position, or possibly a student paramedic. You need to figure out the job description before writing your application as they will require different skills and qualifications.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending