The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear you

Kind of sad to know that you're going out with someone now. Urm, I ruined my chance and urm won't get to see you now for I don't know how long. You're moving away in two weeks and I want to wish you the very best of luck and goodbye :lovehug: Genuinely will miss you.

Love always, me
Dear You,

Maybe it's just my PMS but I miss you more than ever today for some reason. Don't forget me so quickly

Me x
Dear basically the entire world that has happened to have the misfortune to encounter me :h: (ok you might think by now 'oh yes that pathetic ~Anon 1 :toofunny:' a while ago that would have bothered me but now i give less of a **** as time goes by :ahee:
anyway.

Dear you all :dance:
Thank you so much to you all for screwing me over constantly. The first one, yes you you absolute piece of **** I hate you but i'm over you. You started all this all of it, if it weren't for you those seeds of doubt about myself would never have been planted. You don't run off with some new person and bully your friend you have known for years ok babe :kiss:
What the **** did I ever do to you?
This was years ago but it all stems from you, i hate you and if you ever come anywhere near me again I wouldn't take that lying down. Though you wouldn't dare lay a hand on me anymore.
And then you who i'm never ever mentioning again because that shall lie in my head forever and stay there because well lol.
And then you :h: you wet blanket of a 'friend' yeh just drop me when convenient :yy: and then you the less hurtful version of nummbbbeerrr onnee :ahee:
So yeh, cumulatively you have all made it ridiculously hard to keep friendships.
Why?
because after so many failed ones with myself as the common factor I have concluded that I must be the reason which is ridiculous ik because fundamentally you are bullies but I now over evaluate people's motives and actions and 'omg if they dont reply or talk to me they hate me'.
I'm now so over obsessive of the few people who do like me and all this **** stems from all that.

I hate you all and i'm so lonely and it is probably me tbh because I have zero self-confidence although granted that isn't entirely your fault, mainly cos i'm so ugly.

So yeh 'friends' stop dropping me when it suits you, randomly stopping talking to me, stabbing me in the back and out right bullying me cos im fed up with it and tbh cant even be bothered getting close to anyone other than the two family members i care about :smile:

:h:

:h:

:kiss:
Dear mum,

After talking to you yesterday I realised that we have very different views when it comes to marriage and what makes a good couple. I admire your strength and how you never gave up on your relationship with dad but I'm not like you. I couldn't spend my life with someone who is like dad for the same reason you have stayed. Sometimes I wish that you had separated because I know your health wouldn't have been so bad, you may have been a lot happier. One thing I can say for certain is that if you had left him your kids would have been much happier and I wouldn't have the MH problems that I have now.

I really wanted to ask you this today: 'if you had to choose between your brother's/nephew's happiness and your kids, who would you choose?' But I didn't ask you and the reason for that is because I was afraid of your answer. What would I have done if you said your brother was more important? Now I'm not asking you to choose but I know when I tell you how I feel, you'll feel like your having to choose between us.

I was so close to telling you everything today but the fear stopped me. I'm not prepared to deal with consequences yet, I need a back up before I tell you everything. I need to know that, if you all turn against me or try and put pressure on me, I will be able to get away. I need to know I have an escape.

I love you more than anything and I wish I could say that I agree with your decision and I'll do whatever you say but I can't. Your decision is not right for me and I have noticed that a lot more I the past few weeks. I've been lied to by the person I thought I could trust. You made me believe I could trust him and he was perfect but he is not and to be honest I've had enough of him. Actually if I'm completely honest, I've had enough of this whole family with its backward mentality.

I want you to be happy mum but I can no longer sacrifice everything for that.

Love me
Dear certain relatives,

When I heard what I did today I was in shock. I couldn't believe that you still thought like that; I honestly thought we were past all that stuff but no, I was wrong.

You guys still care about looks (especially how white someone is) over personality. How can you even think like that? Your kids are not some models themselves so you have no right to judge R and S.

You know what, if it wasn't considered disrespectful I would most certainly slap you. You need some sense knocked into you.

Me
This referendum and this horrible climate made me think. I really hope Ireland is stable and you solve the future peacefully. I really am sad that you think what you do. Sorry, and if we could ever talk again I would like that.
Take good care in this climate, in this world. I hope your country and ours build the best future,
J
Dear You,

There doesn't go a day where I don't think about you. I wonder if you think about me too and if you ache the same way I do sometimes.

Me.
Original post by Anonymous
Dear You,

There doesn't go a day where I don't think about you. I wonder if you think about me too and if you ache the same way I do sometimes.

Me.

Is it for me, tell me?
Maybe we'll be playing that game again, I don't know. I wish to hell, even though it consumes me, I could get away from this politics and be with you, just one day. I still wish I could just find that bit of sacred private time with you in peace, to talk. I ache the same.
Dear you,

I really like you, more than I've liked anyone in a while. But I realise now, that we both want different things in life, and because of that, this whole not-here not-there "relationship" won't work anymore. Maybe things would have been different if we'd met last year, but now we've to go down our separate paths. I'm hurt and broken, but I'm slowly starting to accept it.

Me
Dear You,

Me.

I have moved on... I really hope you do too, going to N uni won't change anything or get me back
I have moved on... I really hope you do too, going to N uni won't change anything or get me back

Which uni are you referring to?
You,

**** you, man. What kind of idiot thinks it's okay to grind on a girl and then smile at her when she glares back. I never want to take the bus again. I hope that, one day, you have a painful accident where your penis is severed.

Me
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
You,

**** you, man. What kind of idiot thinks it's okay to grind on a girl and then smile at her when she glares back. I never want to take the bus again. I hope that, one day, you have a painful accident where your penis is severed.

Me

Urm. Ouch :redface:
Dear most people in my life,

I literally just feel like I'm being ignored and it's actually getting to me now. I really wish you'd all just appreciate the times I've supported you all and support me for a bit. I may be your scaffold but without my nuts and bolts I'll fall quicker than you did.

Dear you silly idiot,

So, you finally have seen me after all these years and the amount of times where I've walked past and saw you and you've ignored me, how does it feel when I walk straight past you, stare you straight in the eyes while you sit there mouth slightly gaping as if the words are on the tip of your tongue, and I walk away. Kills doesn't it, being a face that someone remembers but just doesn't care for anymore.

So many people have hurt me you know. But you not even saying more than a sentence to me, after I told you how much I looked up to you. That ****ing kills. When the person you've looked up to the most, just doesn't want to know.

Well, I hope you see this and you know, that walking away is the worst thing you've done.

Love

me

Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Which uni are you referring to?

Why do you want to know?
Why do you want to know?

Because I think I recognise this situation
Dear you,

This whole academic year, I've been waiting for this very moment. It looks like you sold me false dreams. Isn't that sad though? We said we'd do everything this summer, together. You got me excited, and as sad as I am, I had this perfect picture of us two partying away till the early hours of the morning, having sleepovers at each others houses, and endlessly seeing each other. But I guess I was wrong. Maybe that was your way of making me shut up? I don't know, but either way I'm stuck here, so so lonely. Staying in bed is no fun, especially when you feel there's no need to get out of it. I don't know. I guess the people that love you and the people that don't are just different parts of the same thing. I still have hope. It's 1st July today, and I know we have another 2 months. I'll be waiting for you. I'm praying for you. 2 months.

With so much love,

Me
Dear YouTimes are tough. Today, once again, it has hit you that life can just be a series of downhill events after a certain age, with a few positive experiences along the way. But you know full well to live in the now and to not dwell on these things. Never dwell on anything - it is how you are still here today and have never had any 'problems'.Whatever happens next week, good luck.
Dear Diabetes :sad:
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please dont attack me! my mum said that you might have develop diabetes because i have similar symptoms as my mum but pleaseeeeeeee show some mercy on me! the results will come out tonight after i open my fast! please be below 6! if its higher than 6 then i'll literally cry and lose hopes of my life :sad: i have already cried but pleaaseeeee i dont want one :bawling:
ME

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending