The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zayn is Bae
I'm defo a basement dwelling virgin

Fixed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zerforax
But that again points to the fact that Dortmund had the right structure in place and you can't credit everything good at Dortmund on Klopp.

Maybe Klopp worked with the management or had an input into putting place such a structure? We don't know really (maybe Vae can answer this) but we can only go with that him and his team obviously had a significant hand in how good the club is at the moment, you can't credit him everything good but like I said before, he had a contribution nonetheless.

Imo, it doesn't really matter too much what the structure is as long as the players brought in are the right quality players he wants, fits into the team and not shoehorned in.
(edited 7 years ago)
You guys did well to get rid of Rodgers, he is currently losing his first match in charge of his new team

(against the champions of Gibraltar!)
Original post by shawn_o1
You guys did well to get rid of Rodgers, he is currently losing his first match in charge of his new team

(against the champions of Gibraltar!)

Christ...
mr tim is defo a basement dwelling virgin

He's 10x the poster you'll ever be tbh pal.

He actually gives useful updates about the club rather than calling other people virgins...
Klopp tells Balotelli he needs to leave. Sakho sidelined for a month, to miss start of PL.

You mad you're a Manlet
Original post by mr tim
Klopp tells Balotelli he needs to leave. Sakho sidelined for a month, to miss start of PL.

Sakho does seem to suffer too many injuries.
Feels like Ibe could go either way but on paper this should be good for his development. Criminal if we don't have a buy back safety net.
You mad you're a Manlet

1/10 response. Not a manlet

Posted from TSR Mobile
So yeah, I bought a ticket to the Fleetwood Town friendly tonight a few weeks ago, hasn't arrived. Rang up this morning - "oh, we don't have a record of it being sent out".

****ing amateurs :mad:
Martin Skrtel at Fenerbahce doing his medical at the moment.
Original post by Zerforax
Martin Skrtel at Fenerbahce doing his medical at the moment.

he passed it.
Original post by mr tim
he passed it.

I feel a little bad for Skrtel. He was always a good and dependable CB for us (just not great especially when compared against Hyypia and Carragher and not 100% dependable).

Feel like he's had a lot of stick due to his quick fall from grace. 319 games for Liverpool over 9 seasons shows us that he gave his best to LFC.
Ibe passes medical, move to be announced tomorrow.
Karius, Flanagan, Matip, Lovren, Moreno, Stewart, Grujic, Alexander-Arnold, Markovic, Mane, Ings.

Subs: Bodgan, Firmino, Lucas, Branagan, Ilori, Kent, Wisdom, Smith, Ejaria, Randall, Woodburn

All the new signings start. No Sakho [injured] and Balotelli [not in Klopp's plans].
(edited 7 years ago)
Grujic wins penalty but Ings' penalty is saved.
1-0 Grujic.
Original post by mr tim
Grujic wins penalty but Ings' penalty is saved.

More interested about Grujic winning the penalty then Ings missing it - I wouldn't imagine the latter will be too far up our regular penalty taker list.

Grujic showed the best parts of his game in 5 seconds there - the strength to shrug off the player and then the quick feet to win the penalty.

EDIT: Grujic just scored, 1-0. He's looking great today
Not watching the game, but just saw the vine of Klopp saying he didn't know who Fleetwood were.

"I thought they were a rock band."

Haha.

Latest